Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quickie: Sub/pet looking for Dom/Master (No limits!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomAttributes

Planetoid
As the title states, I am looking for a lovely smutty, quick roleplay. The only thing that I am set on is playing a very submissive, female for a male (or males - I am game for a gangbang!) to fuck.

I am also open to ANYTHING: master x slave, BDSM, pet play, impregnantion/pregnant/breeding, alien, even the "hardcore" stuff like bestiality - you name it, I'll cater to your desires. I do have a list of kinks I particularly enjoy if you're interested.

Some starting points, if you're interested:

1. My character is a newly hired live-in maid to take care of your character's home - and his cock.

2. My character works at a pet shelter and finds herself growing all the more curious about helped the dogs out when they are in the mood to mate. (extra twist: the manager finds her being fucked by the dogs and wants to play with her, too)

3. My character x alien/tentacles/other being. Pretty self-explanatory.

4. My character is a young, busty little girl who likes to show off your body, and your character is her dad who can't hide his desires anymore, and will take her by force if he has to.

5. My character is a female slave who is up for auction: naked, put up in a stockade, and ready to be "sampled" by potential male buyers.

These are just examples of course, if you have any plots you are really craving to roleplay let me know! Just shoot me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom