Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Office Place Control (_Sarge_ and The Deviant )

_Sarge_

Meteorite
The Office woman:
938ZFHT.jpg

Bannon had worked long and hard to make it into this company. It had been a tough selection process but not everyone could make it through, especially under the rigged command of one of the most strictest women he had ever met. He knew that it may probably be tough working under her and that someone would have to calm her down one of these days. He had been working for the company for no less then 3 months

Brannon was your average office worker. A mild 33 year old worker, Dark hair and eyes. A man who had enjoyed his life but had worked day in and out to get where he was. He just wanted to get by in life, but in the office his eyes had always been glued to one of the higher ups. While on the outside it always appeared that she had control of the office but secretly he had control of her.

He had played with her earlier in the day and had given her new orders for the day, that she was to look good and show off and of course upon her great long legs she was to wear pantyhose always on her.

Melissa sauntered toward her office, wearing the pantyhose as she'd been told under a dark grey business suit. Her skirt hugged her thighs and backside as she walked, flashing Brannon a discrete smirk as she passed his desk.

She entered her office and got to work. There would be plenty of time to play with her master when their work was done. For now, she had to remain on top of things.

Brannon watched Melissa wander into the office. He laughed abit before he sent her a private e-mail. "I've heard you've been a little naughty again in your office my pet. Yelling at some of your workers. My naughty pet, You are going to have to make up for that So what I want you to do is take a young worker to your office, there you will tease him before you let him feel you up and do whatever he wants for the time being, to make sure you have understood my orders you will remove your panties and out them on your inside door handle when you leave to go find your plaything."

Leaning back Brannon sent off the e-mail before he looked into the cameras that he had in her office. Brannon was tapped into the closed circut cameras of the building. It was an easy task as he was one of the few members that had made the upgrades and had control of them. He laughed abit as he then tapped into a smaller camera that upper management had put in for all of their staff leaders. He set it up to record for him what was going to go on. He smiled and sat back to wait to see what was going to go on.

Melissa smiled when she got the email notification, opening it and blushing as she read it. She bit her lip and hesitated for a moment before slowly sliding her lacy pink panties down her legs, standing up and draping them on her door handle. She smoothed out her skirt before opening the door and walking out on the floor to find her plaything.

Soon she came across Ricky, one of her youngest employees, whom she'd noticed checking her out more than once. He was cute, with boyish good looks and a decent build. She approached his desk and leaned down to give him a good look down her blouse. "Ricky, I need to see you in my office," she said simply before straightening up and heading back to her office.

Back
Top Bottom