Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Female Family Members to Play with MxF NSFW LINKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dowhatnow420

Forever Battling Auto Correct
Hi there, I'm a male looking for some role plays involving incest. I would like to play with females, playing female characters to my male characters.
Send me your ideas for whatever naughty family play you have in mind.

I prefer PM or email for role playing, and I might be convinced to do an IM. No threads.
I'm fairly literate and active, and i won't disappear without warning.

First or third person is fine, multiple characters, short or long term, whatever you're looking for.
I'm not a nazi about post length, usually match what I'm given, as long as it gives me something to work with.
PM me if interested, we can discuss plots or settings. I'm fairly open minded, though check out my f-list for kinks.
Anything not on there is open for discussion.

Below is an example of some ideas I'd like to do, but I'd love to hear whatever kinks or fantasies you want to try as well.

Video inspirations, with no specific plot in mind.(NSFW)
Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Number 4

Number 5

Number 6

Image inspiration, requires some reading.

CURRENTLY CRAVING
I have an idea involving multiple family members. Message me if you're interested in playing 2-3 female family members.

Pairing: Dad x daughter or step dad x step daughter
Video that inspired this idea:
Part 1
Part 2

You would play a teenage daughter, and you've been dressing in skimpy and revealing outfits lately, trying to get guys to notice you. This has led to your mother constantly telling you to change, and even grounding you from going out at all. One day you try to sneak past your mother to go out wearing something skimpy but she catches you and a big argument ensues. After some time, I step in to break up the argument and assure my wife that I'll give her some punishment. My character then tells the daughter if she really wants a big cock so bad, why not try out his?
Preferred kinks to include: stockings, revealing clothes, choking, spanking, hair pulling, anal(for the daughter)

Pairing: brother x sister
You would play a sister as the main character, either younger or older, whose friend is spending the night. The 2 start to talk about the MC's brother, and it is revealed the friend has a crush on the brother. Maybe they are playing truth or dare. The sister could either get jealous having a crush on him too, or instead start looking at her brother sexually for the first time, or however you'd want it to play out. As the night goes on, they decide to sneak in the brother's room, maybe a dare? Things could progress from there. Could also be a dad x daughter pairing as well, or maybe they make too much noise and the dad catches the 3 having fun and decides he wants some too.
Preferred kinks to include: knee high socks, sexy pajamas, 3 some, cum swapping, spanking, teasing

Pairing: brother x sister
MC is on vacation with his girlfriend and sister. The girlfriend has a crush on the sister, and convinces her to have a lesbian experience during the trip and her brother (MC) to film it. During the filming, MC becomes aroused and eventually joins in.
inspiration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom