Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for World of Darkness RPs (and others) (MxAnything, potentially)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cold

Super-Earth
I've come down with my periodic World of Darkness flu and am really raring to get a RP in that setting going. This is a spur-of-the-moment Request thread, so it's not going be very long and well-organized. Apologies for that.

Just a couple notes:

a) I play by Threads and E-mails and (but preferably not) by PMs. PMs are great for OOC, though.

b) I consider myself literate and dislike one-lines. Multi-para RP is usually how I like it. That means I'm ok with 1+, by the way.

c) I am not a regular poster much of the time. This means my posting may go from once a day or more every week to once a week. Usually, it's 3-4 times a week. I am also very open to giving partners my e-mail to allow another avenue of communication for those times I cannot/do not come to Blue Moon.

d) I like story. I shouldn't have to say I like smut. A 50-50 breakdown is always good.

I'm just going to set down some very basic pairings for each game-world. I would be very eager to flesh out plots and have an actual chronicle going, just with the 'adult' stuff not fading to black.

Bolded parts are the one I'd be willing/eager to play as. These are not the only pairings I'm interested in. They are just a sampling.

Mortals/Lesser Splats:

- Mortal/Slasher
(Anything from a hapless victim to a pursuing FBI agent)

Vampire the Requiem

- Vampire/Vampire
(Very obvious, I guess. Would spice it up by bringing in Clan and Covenant differences.)

- Ghoul/Blood Doll/Vampire

- Hunter/Vampire
(Hunters from Vigil organizations or simple Tier 1 Hunters, all work)

Werewolf the Forsaken

- Wolf-Blooded/Werewolf
(2nd Ed has some interesting changes to the Wolf-Blooded)

- Forsaken/Pure

- Forsaken/Forsaken

Mage the Awakening

- Sleepwalker/Mage

- Mage/Mage

- Mage/Abyssal entities

Promethean the Created

- Mortal/Promethean

- Demiurge/Redeemed/Promethean

Changeling the Lost

- Changeling/Changeling

- Ensorcelled Mortal/Changeling

- Changeling/Fetch

Hunter the Vigil

- Hunter/Monster
(Vampire, Werewolf, anything and everything)

Geist the Sin-Eaters

- Sin-Eater/Sin-Eater

- Sin-Eater/Kerberoi

Mummy the Curse

- Sadikh/Mummy

- Cultist/Mummy

- Mummy/Mummy

Demon the Descent

- Sitgmatic/Demon

- Demon/Angel

Beast the Primordial

- Hero/Beast

- Beast/Beast

A few Crossover pairings

- Vampire/Werewolf

- Sin-Eater/Vampire

- Mage/Any Other Monster Splat

While the NWoD is my biggest craving right now, I have two other fandoms I'd be interested in.

Assassin's Creed

I am a history geek and that's the biggest reason I'm a fan of this series. I'm up to discussing setting a RP during any of the periods portrayed in the games, and also coming up with OC/OC pairings set in other historical periods.

A few pairings off the top of my head (my interest in Bold)

OC/Shao Jun

OC/Aveline

Adewale/Bastienne

Ezio/Rosa

Haytham or OC/Ziio

Edward or OC/Mary Read

and, of course,

OC/OC

Marvel Cinematic Universe

My interests are even more specific and selfish here. And in this particular case, the pairings are in descending order of interest.

OC/Scarlet Witch

F!OC/Agent Carter

OC/Agent Melinda May

OC/Daisy (Skye)

Fitz or OC/Simmons

OC/Maria Hill

And another bump. C'mon folks, World of Darkness, Assassin's Creed, Marvel Cinematic Universe. Someone's gotta be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom