Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Timestruck (TheDuchess and AK89)

TheDuchess

Supernova
The moon peered into the small bedroom in the bustling city of New York 3210. It shinned against many old world treasures that were scattered along the walls and bookcases filled with tattered books. They say you can tell a lot about a person just by peeking into thier apartment. And this one was no different. She loved old things, when they had unique character to them, uneven curves and imperfections in a world that strives to be perfect. She wasnt a good house keeper from the stacks of books that had piled up around her bed along with old paper's notebooks. She was an appraiser at an auction house worked long hours and never had time to really pick up.

She laid there amongst the mess in the middle of the bed with a book on her chest. It was a watm night so she slept in her underwear and a tank top showing off her thick thighs and wide hips. Her breasts were ample and full but laid slightly rounded since she was on her back. Long red hair spayed out behind her in long curly tresses while small white ears poked out against the curls. Her tail laided nestled against her legs.

He was not fond off this world. The future so bent on perfection at any coast. He preferred things that had age to them. Not the newest or last and greatest trinkets. He had been watching the young woman for weeks now. He knew she was like him. He had finally found out where she lived. Her longs hours ment she would stay at the appraisal house for nights at a time. He stepped out of the street and into the alleyway. He was tall around six foot with grey hair, not white not silver grey. He appeared to not be old enough for his hair a strange bit of genetics. He slowly moved to the open window and peered in. He saw her laying there with her books always with her books. As he stealthily moved through her apartment he noticed the names of some of her books. A few early editions but nothing g to rare. He watched for a moment as she laid there looking so beautiful in the moonlight. He gently placed the mask over her noise and mouth. It looked like something a 20th century dentist would use to administer laughing gas, but what it released was anything but funny. A powerful mixture that would put her under for several hours. After a moment it was to late. He gently picked her up making sure to not drop her as he walked to his portal.
When they came through it was day time so bright and sunny. There was also something g else that was diffrent. There where no planes or talk skyscrapers. Only a massive mansion stood before him and his guest. He slowly walked into the house going to the room he had prepared for her.

She was anything but a small woman. She was 5'9 when she stood and nicely thick in the right places. She drifted into a deep deep slumber as he placed the mask over her nose and mouth making her twitch a bit before she settled. She wouldnt feel him picking her up from her marshmallow bed and taking her away from all her possessions. She felt warm once the bright sun hit her which mimicked the blankets she probably would of pulled up onto herself.

She was knocked out for several hours before she finally woke up with her ears ringing. She rubbed them abd grunted before opening her eyes and fumbling for where her alarm clock would be when all she felt were more feather pillows she blinked and looked up then bolted right up in the unfamiliar bed. She looked around with her crystal blue eyes and started to panic. She jumped up and ran to the window where all she saw walere fields of trees and grass and flowers not the concrete and metal jungle that she had grown to love.

He was waiting in the next room when he heard quick moment from the bed. He slowly opened the door and walked in looking at her as she freaked out. He smiled at the face she made when she relied there was nothing but grass and trees.
"Hello again." He was not sure if she would remember him or not but was hoping so. He stood there not sure of what she would make of her current situation.

She turned around to look at him and lowered her ears back "where am i!? And who are you really?" She asked him as her tail fluffed up as she went into panic/attack mode. She didnt care what she was wearing at the time, only the fact that he kidnapped her and is now standing there looking all non chalaunt.

He laughs at the poor foolish girl." The real question is when are you." He walks over to a table with two chairs as he pulls one out for her and motions her to have a seat. The old oak table is still solid as a rock while the two chairs with plush seat and backer look freshly upholstered. He knows she won't kill him she can't, not I'd she ever has any hope of getting back to her time.

She watched him and frowned as he laughed at her. Crossing her arms she stayed where she stood like a defiant child. She rolled her eyes at his pun "when are you" that is so over done. But she rubbed her ears are the constant ringing and buzzing since it was so quiet now. She wondered how she would sleep at all if ever. She had to figure out a way out of here. Looking put the window she looked down to see how far or a drop it was and since she was a neko she might make it if she was careful to do so.

TheDuchess said:
She watched him and frowned as he laughed at her. Crossing her arms she stayed where she stood like a defiant child. She rolled her eyes at his pun "when are you" that is so over done. But she rubbed her ears are the constant ringing and buzzing since it was so quiet now. She wondered how she would sleep at all if ever. She had to figure out a way out of here. Looking put the window she looked down to see how far or a drop it was and since she was a neko she might make it if she was careful to do so.
He noticed her gaze at the window. "Go on its only a 20,25 foot drop. I'm sure the locals will be all to eager to see a cat girl for the first time. I'd stay away from any religious places tho. I figure they won't be as happy to see you. That's why I pick this place miles from the village and not a church. " He had a very matter of fact, arrogant tone. He knew she wouldn't really go far. The religious nuts at the wrong village would burn her at the stake. Then there's the whole I'm from the future bit he could almost see there faces when she said that. He chuckled ty o himself. His eyes when back to her standing there. The object of his affection, his hearts most dires. He pointed to the bookshelf, "I've taken the liberty of getting some familiar material for you. At least take one if your really going to run. Or you could stop being so rude and take a seat. I could even make some breakfast if you would indulge me." He said with a smile.

Slowly she looked at him from the side and huffed " what makes you think I'm going to do anything you tell me to do??" You are the one who has kidnapped me from my home and brought me here so you can just shove it up your ass and chew on it" she said to him and moved to sit in the corrner crossing her legs and arms over her chest as she looked at him now. She sat straight up like a proper lady should even tho she wasn't acting or dressed as one. She had to figure out a way out of here and fast.

He smiled looking at her sitting there all defiant. "Well I figured you would love it here. Without all the distractions of the modern world you would be able to explore your books a world with secrets to find. Adventure around every corner." He said as he stood up. "Well if your not hungry I am I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything. " He wanted to see if she was ready to make the best of it or still resist at every opportunity. He walked out of her sight not looking back.

Back
Top Bottom