Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Safe Words

Meteorite
I want to preface this by saying that I'm new to this site but not new to role playing. I've been role playing for over a decade and in that time I've done a variety of role play styles. I went from semi to multi para, first to third person and short to long term role plays. These days I'm more comfortable to doing 1 to 3 paragraph post because it's concise enough build a scene but not long winded enough to make it boring after a few post. I also prefer to role play in the third person and have my partner do the same. When it comes to the longevity of our role play, I find it best that it has some sort of goal to avoid it being necessarily long, like anime series long.

Now, onto the specifics of what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a female role player who's willing to play a confident tomboy character, not a Mary-Sue who's special in every way and becomes submissive the moment a male character makes his appearance. I'm hoping to avoid this sort of thing turning into a complete reversal where it becomes a Dom Female/Sub Male situation. The only character I can think of that comes close to what I'm imagining is someone like Korra from (surprise) The Legend of Korra.

Ideas: These are off the top of my head but I'll probably add more in the future.

Post Apocalypse - I'd rather this be some sort of real world scenario where civilization sort of fell apart carrying a high death toll without it being caused by zombies or robots. Those who survive will struggle to rebuild with my character being a young scavenger with a knack for getting into places and stealing while my female counterpart plays a badass with a reputation of becoming a public enemy among various bandit groups. Sooner or later, the two paired up before becoming regular partners for missions and over time, their strictly business relationship fades into casual pleasure.

Soul Mates (Monsters?) - This one's pretty simple. The cosmos demands that these two people must be with each other. Even when your soul mate happens to be a monster girl. (Craving Succubus, Alraune or Amazons but I'm open to Lamia, Harpy, Centaur, Mermaid, Arachne or Zombie for this idea as well.)

Harem - I'll admit, this one is a little selfish but this is for the role players who want to challenge themselves. Default setting is modern where the minimum amount of characters I want my female partner to play would be 3. Instead of wasting my time putting up a whole list of pairings and scenarios I'd rather wait for someone to be interested in this, knowing full well that this unpopular idea may never see the light of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom