Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enter the Dragon's Lair *WILD WEST CRAVING*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonfoot455

Supernova
Hello Ladies and gentleman My name is Dragonfoot455 but feel free to call me Draq. I've been roleplaying since I was twelve and I moved onto Deviantart for art based RP. Now I've set myself up here because I've moved onto more Mature role play. I enjoy OC and Fandom roleplay, My F-list is located in my signature if you want to know more I also play both Female and male but prefer playing female, If any pairing is underlined it means I have a major Craving for it. Along with many other members I have no problem making friends or talking OOC but I'm not here for love or anything else but roleplay. I do sometimes forget to reply depending on how busy I am or my muse. If I seem to forget to reply feel free to remind me but don't harass. In writing style I do third person only and Mirror write my partner but usually post blurbs to make it easier on us both but can write full paragraphs depending on my muse.

- Fandoms

- Dragon age

-Fenris X Hawke [M/F,M/M]

- Hawke x Inquisitor [M/F,M/M]

- Cullen X fem Inquisitor

-Inquisitor X Cassandra

-Cole X Inquisitor [M/F,M/M]

- Dorian X Inquisitor [M/F,M/M]

- OC X OC [M/F,M/M]

- Isabela x OC or Hawke or Inquisitor [M/F,M/M]

- Solas X fem Inquisitor (If someone does this with me I'll do backflips not even joking)

- Alistair x Fem Cousland or Tabris

*Ask me about Other pairings*

-Being Human [UK]

-Mitchell x OC
- Hal x OC
- Mitchell x Annie
- Hal x Alex
-George x Nina

-Tom x OC

OC x OC

- Hemlock grove
- Roman X OC
- Peter X OC
-Roman x Peter
-OC X OC

-Walking dead
- Rick X OC
- Daryl x OC
- OC X OC
-Glenn x OC
- Glenn x Maggie
- Shane x Andrea
-Daryl x Carol

-Rick x Michonne
-Rick x Daryl
- Negan x OC
-Negan x Rick
-Carl x Enid
- Abraham x Rosalie
- Abraham x Sasha
- Eugene x Tara
- Glenn x Tara

- Humans (AMC original)
-Nightshade saga by Andrea Cremer
- Immortals after dark by Kresley Cole
- Hush hush saga by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Warriors by Erin Hunter
- Saints Row (Only played the third and fourth)
- Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan

- Divergent Trilogy
- OC X OC
- Four X Tris
-Four X OC
-OC X Tris
- Warm bodies ( I've read the book and seen the movie)
- Human R x Julie
-OC x OC
- Ginga Densetsu

-Game of Thrones
-Skyrim
-The Legend of Korra
- Star Wars the force awakens
- Zoo by James Patterson
-Deadpool
-Spiderman
-Wolverine
-Gambit
-Last of Us
-Grease
-The Heart of the sea
-The Magnificent Seven

-Suicide Squad
-Harley quinn X deadshot
- Harley quinn x Diablo
-OC x Diablo
-Harley quinn x Joker
-Harley quinn x OC

Lucifer
-Lucifer x OC
-Lucifer x Chloe
-Lucifer x Linda
-Lucifer x Mazikeen
-OC x OC

izombie
-Liv x Blaine
-Liv x Major
-Liv x Ravi
-Liv x Lowell
-Liv x Drake
-Peyton x Blaine
-Peyton x Ravi
-OC x OC

That 70s Show

-Eric x Donna
-Steven Hyde x Donna
-Jackie x Steven Hyde
- Fez X Michael
-Eric x Steven Hyde

Celebrities I enjoy:
-Ben Feildman
-Norman Reedus
- Ryan Gosling
- Andrew Lincoln
- Steven Yuen
- Damien Molony
- Bill Skarsgård
- Chris Hemsworth
- James Bradley
-Aiden Turner
-Ryan Reynolds
-Jared Leto
-Chris Pratt
-Lee Byung-hun
-Brandon Urie

My OC'S
Alyissa Moore Darko

Jessie Lark Scottsman

Lacey Ray Dunset

Tequila Lavellan - Alix Wilton Regan

Talia Hawke - Jo Wyatt
Alistasia Cousland - Mika Simmons

Fandom AU Ideas

Dragon age 2 Wild West [x][x]

Star wars and Alien/predator crossover: [x]

Feel free to message me :)

RE: Enter the Dragon's Lair *DEADPOOL CRAVING*

t85U3bH.gif

tumblr_n3bdqclW981r5l8hzo1_500.gif

*SPOILERS*

Guess I better add Rick and Michonne to the list, didn't see that one coming. Was kinda awkward watching Rick get some Samurai booty

It's terrible about what happened in Brussels. Actually had some friends that were at the Airport when it happened. Both of them are injured but made it out alive. Scary shit man. RIP to all the souls who were lost in the tragedy and may those who are hurt in the process of the attack have a speedy recovery of both mind and body. #PrayforBrussels :heart:

RE: Enter the Dragon's Lair (Fandoms Galore)

Had to put down my dog last night....Not even going to class today. I'm afraid of embarrassing myself by breaking down. I'm going to be slow replying...sorry in advance.

As of April 26th I will be on Hiatus until sometime in October. My internet service is 70 dollars a month and I'm trying to save for more classes this fall. So unfortunately I will be retro living until then. Thank you all for the Great Roleplays, I would like to put them on hold after the 26th.

Week has been pretty shitty. Not getting along with my folks, math grades are so fucking low I feel dumber then a bag of rock. sprained my ankle on my way to Class. Lookinf forward to going to Comic con next Friday. Just need to let my brain relax with four weeks of sleep or a mind numbing video game....sorry for Delayed replies. Muse is super low with my irregular cycles of crippling anxiety and depression.

Hello guys Still on Hiatus but wanted to talk about my Comic con experience I had today because I had so much fun. Didn't buy alot of stuff just two cheap prints of art. Got to meet the Actor who played Jesus on The Walking Dead. He was pretty chill guy. Stan lee was going to be there but I didn't stay long enough to get a Autograph or anything. Especially because Items are overpriced, some Actors charge 50 bucks for a Autograph. Steven Yuen cancelled due to scheduling but eh I got to see other Actors. William Shatner was there but didn't go to the Panel. Got some food and was pissed at my brothers who would practically ditch me when I went to get pictures with Cosplayers or Check out a booth. Nearly had a full blown panic attack when they disappeared and I couldn't see them. Luckily someone cosplaying Negan sat me down and talked to me to keep me from embarrassing myself. Found them again and nearly punched my older brother in the jaw. Instead I threatened to tell mom (Mature right?) but only knowing that she'd rip a strip off of him knowing I have Anxiety from being in big crowds. Besides that I had fun, would have Cosplayed as my Inquisitior since I have a similiar outfit to her Armor I tinted to my favorite colors but don't have enough cash to get replicas of her Dual blades off of Ebay. I also don't have the auburn colored hair but I could do the freckles and scar. It's fifty dollars to register your Cosplay. I rather not blow my cash since Tickets were 50 bucks already.

So I went home at 6:30 ate dinner and showed my dad the pin up girl drawing which I joked that she had tasteful side boob. That's pretty much my whole day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom