Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Saved (Ryanmo97 x Ms.Goody2shoez94)

Sarah pushed and the doctor said, "the Baby is out..." a few seconds later they heard the baby, "Congratulations... It's a girl..." They cleaned the baby up, wrapped her in a blanket and handed her to Sarah.

" I guess you got your wish," Sarah smiled up at Ryan. She was exhausted and covered in sweat, but eager to see their baby girl.

There was no hesitation as Sarah reached out to hold her baby. The babe wasn't crying to much anymore, it was more of sniffles from wearing herself out so much from screaming. "What are we going to name her, papa?"

Ryan smiled as he watched Sarah hold their daughter. When she asked for a name he thought for a moment and said, "Annabelle Marie... What do you think?"

" I like it a lot," she smiled up at him. She was loving being able to hold her baby, but she was kind if sleepy. "You know, there's enough room for you to join us," she scooted over. Her hospital bed was quite large, perfect for the two of them.

Sarah didn't have to ask him twice. He scooted right next to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder and held her close. "She's so beautiful... Just like her mama..." He kissed Sarah on the forehead... "Thank you... This is the most wonderful thing that anyone has done for me... and I promise with all my heart, I'm taking care of the both of you for the rest of my life."

"I'm going to hold you to that, sir. Everytime I can't open a jar, don't know how to fix something, or fake call in sick for me," she joked.

This was the most comfortable thing in the world the two of them together with their sweet Anna in between them. It was too sweet of a moment to last. Anna was getting irritated by something and started to fuss and move around. "I hadn't thought she would be this hungry, already," Sarah lowered her hospital gown, so that she could feed her child. By now everyone had gone allowing them enough privacy to enjoy their moment together.

Ryan smiled when Sarah said that she would hold him to his promised. Then, Anna started to make a fuss and almost instantly Sarah knew she was hungry. Ryan helped her with her gown and then he watched as she fed their child. "I'm going to need something a lot more powerful than a baseball bat when she gets older, If I'm going keep the boys away."

"Calm down, we have a quite a while before we have yo worry about boys or anything. First we have to go through not running everytime she cries, not spoiling her, finding the right schools, bullies, we're going to have out hands full. She is beautiful though, a beautiful princess," Anna was done eating, because popped her nipple out of her mouth. She was already falling asleep.

The doctor came in to check in the new parents. She helped them with some questions they had. The nurse followed bringing more blankets and some food. They would be home in just a few days.

A few days later, they were heading home with Annabelle. Ryan didn't spend the whole time at the hospital he went back to the house to feed Belle and to let her outside. Soon, they were pulling up to the house.

Ryan had drove so slow on the way home, it was maddening. Turns out Annabelle is a car baby, and all the turning, plus the gentle humming was enough to lull her to sleep. They now knew when she couldn't sleep to simply go for a car ride.

They took her upstairs to her room, it was all set up so beautifully. She was too young to appreciate the work they had put into making her room amazing. But, it was still a tear jerker moment to see her daughter laying peacefully. It wouldn't be long before she woke up. They all would have to get used to the crying, including Belle.

Ryan smiled as he put an arm around Sarah and they looked down at Anna. "I love you..." Then he gave her a kiss.

"I love you too. I know Annie will love youtoo, even if you are already talking about scaring off her future love interest, " she teased him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and let her body settle against his own, her body was exhausted, but she wanted to stay and keep constant watch.

A few weeks later, Ryan walked into the living room and saw Sarah sitting on the couch watching TV. Annabelle was down for her nap. "Hey babe..." said Ryan. He sat down on the couch and kissed her.

"Hey back at ya," she smiled back at him. Her feet were kicked up and she laid wrapped up in a blanket, completely comfortable. "I just started watching a romcom, not sure if you want to really want to sit in on that."

Ryan gave her another kiss, "Well, If you want we could go upstairs and fool around a little." It had been awhile since they last had sex and Ryan was getting a little itchy.

"As nice a that sounds, I'm really tired babe," she wasn't moving from her spot." Maybe later when I'm done with my movie. Sarah had not been in the mood for sex, though her doctor had encouraged her too now that she was healed.

Ryan patted Sarah's side, "You know I would never force you to do anything that you don't want to do but the doctor told you it would be good for you to have sex again... is there something your not telling me? Is there a reason you don't want to have sex?"

"I know the doctor said ir would be good, just to make that everything is working properly. I just don't feel sexy or feel liking having sex," it was almost as if Sarah's libido was completely gone since she had the baby. Their relationship had been quite steamy before. Now she was just too lazy and unmotivated to return his advances.

Ryan kissed Sarah, "You will always be sexy to me..." Ryan decided to stay and watch the movie with her. He wasn't sure how to get Sarah out of this funk of hers.

Before the movie was up Annabelle was wide awake. She went from her little bounce mobile to wanting mom and dad's attention. She she laid on Sarah's chest. She was the perfect cover to end the subject. She was happy for his company.

When the movie was over, Ryan went to the kitchen to start dinner. He started to make Sarah's favorite meal. He was going to do everything he could short of forcing her, to get her to make love to him that night.

While Ryan made dinner, Sarah fed Annabelle till she was once again falling asleep in her arms. She paced her back in her mobile before joining Ryan in the kitchen. It smelled great. Wrapping her arms around his waist and laying her cheek on his back she told him how good it taste.

Ryan smiled and turned to face her, "it's all for you babe... To show you how much I truly love you..." The he kissed her.

"I love you too. I couldn't have picked a more perfect man to be my baby daddy than you," she joked. " Now let's eat, I am starving," she got out two plates and some silverwear.

Ryan smiled as he finished dinner. As they ate Ryan said, "I was thinking that maybe we could sleep together tonight?" They hadn't slept in the same bed together since Annabelle was born.

Back
Top Bottom