Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Saved (Ryanmo97 x Ms.Goody2shoez94)

Ryan shot his load in her pussy. He held on to her until he was finish. Then he handed her back her nightgown and he put on his pants. They crawled under the covers and went to sleep.

The next week they went to the doctor and a short time later they got back the results, Sarah was pregnant. The two were extremely happy. A few months later Ryan was in the new nursery putting together a crib. They chose the bedroom between Ryan and Sarah's room because that way they would still be close the the baby on the nights they slept apart.

Knowing that Ryan was upstairs in the baby's room, Sarah climbed the stairs to bring up the paint samples she had picked up while they were in the store the other day. "Hey papa," she smiled down at him as she started to tape the paint samples on various walls. Sarah was just getting big enough to the point she had the typical pregnant waddled, so she waddled around the room. "I know we agreed on green or blue since we don't know the baby's sex, but I don't know which one goes well with the wooden crib set," she looked around to the four walls. She had two shades of blue and two shades of green.

Ryan smiled when he saw Sarah waddle into the room. She looked even more beautiful to him, "Hey mama," he said to her he walked over to her and kissed her. He looked over at the paint sampled and said, "I like this one," he said as he pointed to a light shade of green. "Sweetie... I want to tell you something," he waited for her response and said,"I had a dream last night. I was out on the porch when I saw Annabelle, my late wife, appered out of nowhere she was wearing a long white gown. I went up to her and hugged her and she hugged me back. I asked her what she was doing here. She said that she had some one she wanted me to meet. She waved her hand and a baby appered in her arms. At first, I thought, 'Oh god, Annabelle was pregnant when she was killed and we never knew!'
But, she assured me that she wasn't. The baby was yours and mine."

Ryan put his hands on Sarah's round belly, "I held the baby in my arms and Annabelle told me that she was happy that you were here to take care of me and that she was happy that you were going to make me a father. I asked here if she knew the sex of the baby and she said she did... But she wasn't telling. I had to wait... She took the baby back and sent it back to Heven until it was ready to join us. Then, Annabelle and I hug one last time and I told her that I missed her and still loved her. She told me the same thing... The the dream ended."

With wide eyes Joyce listen to his dream. The things was that strange things happened like that to people all the time, their love ones visiting them in their dreams. "It seems like you were so happy to see her, but I have to knows. Was the baby healthy in your dream?" Who wouldn't want to know the state of their own born child. She rubbed her hand around her belly comforting herself.

She was no longer jealous whenever he brought up Annabell. 'She would have loved that or she wanted babies so bad'. She was over her jealousy and her fear of losing him. She just wanted their family to be complete.

"I was happy to see her," said Ryan. He tried his best not to bring her up too much. He was still in love with Annabelle. That would never go away. But, He loved Sarah just as much if not a touch more because she was currently pregnant with his child. "Oh yes," said Ryan, when she asked if the baby looked healthy, "The baby looked so healthy... I brought the dream up to say this... If the baby is a girl... I would like to name her Annabelle. Not because Annabelle was my first love but she was also my best friend when we were growing up and she was such a wonderful person. I would love my daughter to have the same name as her, if you don't mind..."

"If you want honor your wife, let's do it. I love the name Annabelle, if we have a girl. We will have so many choices for a nick name Anna, Belle, or even Elle. So, no I don't mind at all," she smiled genuinely. It was getting close and they really hadn't talked about names for either sex.

"I know it could be considered a common name, but if we have a boy, I think we should name him Charles. I don't know why, but I really like that name."

Ryan thought a moment, "Charles... I like that... I like that a lot..." He gave her a kiss. He stared to rub her belly, "Soon, Sarah... Soon... We get to be mom and dad to this little one in here..."

"Which is why you need to paint, and I'll finish decorating we can't bring a baby home to a room that still smells of paint. I need to unpack all the gift from the baby shower to know what else we need to get. Can you believe we go so many diapers, " she looked at the pile of boxes in the closet.

Ryan smiled, "Hey I don't think there is such a thing as too many diapers. I'm going go to the store to get the paint. Do you need anything while I'm out?"

Ryan put his arms around her waist and kissed her back. "Okay... I've got my phone on... Call if you think of anything and be careful." Ryan walked out of the room and saw Belle laying on the floor outside of the nursery. "You keep an eye on your misstress..." He said to the dog. Belle barked and Ryan laughed and then he left.

With Ryan gone she headed down stair, turned her music on, and started cooking dinner. Belle was doing a terrible job of keeping her company. She laid on pillow in the corner of the kitchen and quickly fell asleep. It hadn't been long before she heard the front door opening up.

It had seemed like not time at all had passed, but she couldn't remember what time he had left to be dure. "Back already, babe?" Ryan didn't respond. That's when belle woke up and started to bark like crazy. Someone was here.

Picking up Belle she raced around the corner for the stairs only to run right into her ex husband, who was holding quite a bit of rope.

He made Sarah drop belle, and even though she was biting him, he succeeded in tying up Sarah. Kicking her out of the way he sat Sarah on the couch.

"I finally have you alone. This time your hero won't be back to save you, he has no brakes."

Ryan started driving. He noticed that the brakes seemed a little soft so he kept it slow and steady. He was lucky that his female mechanic, Charlie, was on the way to the store. He pulled in and told her what was wrong. She checked it out and she told him that his brake lines were cut. Ryan thought for a moment. Then, he had an idea... an idea he didn't want to have. He pulled out his phone and hoped to hear Sarah's sweet voice.

The phone was ringing, but Greg wasn't going to answer it, and all tied up Sarah couldn't get to it. " Wonder who that could be," Greg said in a sing song voice. "Perhaps it's your hero, Mr. Baby Daddy, himself. Probably checking to see if you were still sure about your paint choice. If it was my child--," Sarah was quick to cut him off.

"See the problem with that statement, Greg. Is that it is not your child. You lost your chance to be a father, you bastard, " her face was turned red with anger as she remember all he had done to her in the past.

He slapped her. Full on back of the made contact with her cheek. It made her feel as if the room was spinning. " I guess you haven't changed at all," she eyed him.

Ryan let the phone ring a couple of times. He was worried. Sarah always answered the phone right away. But she wasn't answering. He asked Charlie if she had a loner car he could borrow. She said, "Sure."

She grabbed him the keys to a Jeep. He grabbed them and headed back to the cabin as fast as he could. He hoped that Sarah and the baby were OK.

Greg apparently got tired of all her talk, because that's when he pulled out a knife. Bell went at him, but again. She was kicked. This time even harder. "You think I meant to kill my baby. If you weren't such a stupid cow, it would have never happened."

He started to approach her. "I'm gonna fix all of that. I will not stand by and let you have another man's baby. I forgive you for doing this. Well get rid of this one and we will do it over."

Sarah was trying her best to kick him and was screaming at the top of her lungs even though the next house was a little bit aways.

Ryan got back to the cabin and he could hear Sarah screaming. He ran inside and burst through the door and saw Sarah tied up on the couch, Belle was whimpering off to the side of the room and Sarah's ex with a knife, "Get away from her!" He shouted at him

"Look who came to join the party," he turned his attention from Sarah to Ryan. "The man who thought it would be okay to go and impregnate another man's wife. You really got some nerves, man," he readied his knife. The blade was practically glittery under the bright lights.

" Please be careful Ryan, " she begged starting to struggle against the ties. She couldn't let him get hurt.

She was struggling to much, that she ended up knocking her chair over. The sound of the wooden chair hitting the floor was loud. Enough to draw Greg ' s attention away from Ryan.

Ryan's baseball bat was sitting in the umbrella stand by the door. Ryan took advantage of the distraction. Grabbed the bat and smacked Greg hard upside the head. He wanted to keep hitting Greg for her hurting his family. But he didn't he went over to Sarah quickly untied her and then he used the rope to tie up Greg. "Are you OK?" he asked when he went back to Sarah.

"You and that damn bat of yours is probably the only reason I'm still living. I mean have you kept the bat at the door since the first night," she asked wondering. She was really just happy that he had came back for her and the baby. It would have killed her to lose this baby. She held on to him, the weight of all that had happened still wasn't registering

"You bet I have," said Ryan... "I've actually got bats hidden all around the house..." He chucked. Then, he heard Belle whimper... "Oh God... Belle..." He went to check on the dog that he raised from a puppy when he lost Annabelle. "Belle... Are you OK?" Belle whimpered and moved her head to her master. "We need to call the cops but we need to get Belle to the vet... What do we do?"

She was wobbly, but able to stand up quite a bit. "I can't stay here with him. I'll take Belle to the vet. Make sure she's okay, and you wait here for the police. If that's okay with you, " to her it sounded like a good plan. Belle would get the help she needed.

"OK," said Ryan, "I think the bastard cut my brakes... Luckily I was able to get it to Charlie's and she lent me the Jeep out front... I'll help you get Belle in the car..." Ryan got Belle loaded into the back of the Jeep and kissed Sarah, "I love you, be careful. I love you and I love our baby so much..." he kissed her again and then she left.

Ryan called the police. They came and talked to him then the ambulance came to take Greg away. He was going to the hospital and he would be under guard the whole time. The police gave Ryan a ride to the vet so they could talk to Sarah about what happened. Ryan walked in the vet's office first and saw Sarah sitting in the waiting room.

"I love you too," she smiled at him though their was sorrow and worry in her eyes. It was the first time they proclaimed it to each other and it was after their lives had been threatened. Things could have gone bad, she wished she would have told him before. Right now her focus shifted to getting Belle to safety.

When the vet technicians saw Belle ' s condition they immediately took her back to be examined. By the time Ryan got there with the police she was a complete nervous wreck. She was ringing her hands waiting for the news. "Ryan I am so sorry for all of this, I've brought so much turmoil into your life. Now, Belle probably has a broken bone or a few." She felt so responsible for everything.

Ryan hugged Sarah, "There is no reason for you to be sorry. None of this is your fault. I'm sure when you first meet Greg, you had no Idea he was this crazy. Now the police want to talk to you and I'm going to tell you this... I'm talking to my lawyers in the morning and I'm going to assure you that Greg is never going to hurt us again..." Sarah went with the officers and Ryan sat down and waited to hear something about his beloved dog. He sat down and said a silent prayer hoping that Belle would be OK.

Back
Top Bottom