Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Saved (Ryanmo97 x Ms.Goody2shoez94)

Sarah chose to wear a white dress with a red sash around her waist. She knew that once she had a baby wearing white would not happen very often for any of them, unless it was their shoes. She put her hair up in a pretty bun with some wisp framing her face. Her outfit was completed with red heels that added a few inches. She carefully walked down stairs to see her guys standing dressed as equally nice.

She quickly leaned in for a kiss. "This should be fun."

Ryan heard the sound of heels coming down the steps he turned and saw Sarah. He smiled, "You look great..." he gave her a kiss... "Let's go..." They walked out to Ryan's SUV and he opened the door for her. Then they went to town to a nice steakhouse. They were seated and started to look over the menu.

"When I was getting dressed I quickly called my doctor's office before they closed. I have an appointment next week if you want to come, this isn't too important of an appointment, just simple blood work and such."

She looked over the menu. Soon their waitress was back to take their drink order, and Sarah couldn't have any wine like she would have before. With a sigh she asked for lemon water. "I forgot about that part," she laughed. Once or twice a week they would just sit and drink some wine or have a beer. Now she couldn't do that.

"I would love to go with you," said Ryan, "I said I wanted to be there every step of the way and I meant it." Ryan ordered himself a Coke. He figured that since she couldn't have alcohol at the moment he would either. "That's ok... We don't drink that much anyway so it won't be much of a sacrifice..." Ryan looked over the menu it all looks so good..."

"Really, it wouldn't bother me if you wanted to have a dri-, " a random waiter walked pass them with a tray if something that made Sarah's stomach completely turn. She had no clue what it was luke, she had heard friends previously talk about how the nausea comes and goes. Also, how her nose would become extremely sensitive.

At the man came back she asked him what he just carried by," please, do not order anything chicken. I really like the dress I'm wearing."

"OK..." said Ryan. He hoped that the sensitivity to chicken would be just a passing thing. He really liked chicken and it would be a big sacrifice to him to have to give up chicken for 9 months. When their waitress came back Ryan ordered the New York Strip steak, a baked potato and a salad with french dressing.

Sarah also ordered, with the waiter go they were able to talk and enjoy each other's company. Every time chicken came by she got a little nausea. It was a steak house, shouldn't people be ordering meat. Chicken didn't smell good she wondered what it would be tomorrow.

Ryan was enjoying himself but he could tell that Sarah would get a little nauseated by the smell of passing chicken. He reached over and took her hand, "Are you sure you're OK?" This was supposed to be a happy night for them and he hoped it wouldn't be ruined by her throwing up on herself.

" I'll survive," she put up a front. She could stick it out. They were almost done eating anyways. " Maybe we should start eating in the patio section when we eat out. The only thing I can think of that may make me feel better now, is a peice of their chocolate lava cake," she smiled.

Ryan smiled when Sarah said she could stick it out. She was a tough woman and would be a good role model for any daughters they had. When she asked for a chocolate lava cake he ordered one for them both to share, "mmm... this is wonderful..."

The chocolate was the most perfect thing to finish their dinner. Sarah would have probably licked the plate clean, if they weren't in public."Thank you for this, it was nice to spend some time together," she thanked him as they made their way back outside to the car.

"Are you still trying to wrap your head around the idea that were going to be parents. It feels so unreal."

Ryan smiled and kissed her, "Your welcome..." He opened the car door for her and said, "I know this is amazing... It's hard to believe that a human being is growing inside of you..."

The ride home was spent talking about all their hopes and aspirations for both their child and their friendship. They would be able to work it all. At home Sarah changed into a short sheery nightgown with lace at the hem and over cleavage. "Did I thank you for tonight," she leaned in for a kiss.

Ryan was wearing a pair of blue pajama bottoms when Sarah came in his room and asked if she thanked him for the night, "I think you did but I would accept another... So are you spending the night with me?"

"I would like very much to spend the night with you," she led him toward the bed. She sat in front of him on the edge of the bed and brought him between her legs.

Ryan smiled when she took him toward the bed. He removed his pajama bottoms and he wasn't wearing any underwear. His cock was all ready hard. He then carefully lifted Sarah's nightgown off her body.

Sarah wasn't wearing anything under her night gown, either. She had wanted Ryan and knew that he wouldn't turn her down. His bed was the perfect height for her to be on the edge of the bed and him to stand up. She reached out with a hand to guide him into her pussy.

Ryan easily slid into her waiting pussy. He pushed her down on the bed and started to slide in and out of her in a nice steady rhythm.

She leaned back into the plush sheets enjoying the way it felt for him to drive in and out of her.

Sarah opened her legs wider and pulled them back toward her heads. She was no gymnast, but she was able to pull them quite a ways back.

Ryan was a little surprised when Sarah pushed her legs open so far. He leaned down and kissed her, "Even after almost two months you are still full of surprises.." His hands made his way to her breasts and he started to play with them.

"I'm full of surprises, dear," she smiled up at him. Her lips net his when they came down. She moaned against those lips as his fingers started to twist, pull, and flick her nipples. "Yes,"she sighed as their lips parted. This was heaven.

"That what I love about you," He gave her another kiss and they continued to make love. He started to slowly increase his speed.

Ryan continued to make love to her. He could fell the cum building in his dick, "Oh... Sarah... I'm going to cum..."

Back
Top Bottom