Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Saved (Ryanmo97 x Ms.Goody2shoez94)

Ryan moaned as Sarah lowered herself onto his cock. He started to suck on her left nipple and play with her right as she started to ride his cock.

Ryan felt so much larger inside of her with her gravity pushing her all the way down. Gathering herself, she slowly started rotate her hips in a figure 8, her hand place above his head to bring her body closer.

Ryan continued to suck and play on her nipples as she rode her cock. She held onto and moaned into her chest.

She loved the feeling of him suckling on her breast. Getting more comfortable with the feeling of his rod resting against her cervix. Sarah decided to kick it up a notch. She started bouncing herself on his cock, her hands resting on his shoulders.

Ryan moaned as Sarah started riding his cock, "Mmm yeah... that's nice..." he continued to play with her breasts and suck on them, "Oh... I'm going to cum..."

Sarah made sure to really ground her clit into his pelvis. She wanted to feel his cum gush inside of her after she came. She made sure to really roll her hips creating a deep curve in her back whenever she went up and down.

Ryan moaned, "Here it comes," he held onto her hips and shot his load deep into her pussy. He just shot wave after wave of cum into her. When he was done he moand, "Oh my god... that was amazing..."

The feeling of her clit rubbing against his pelvic was further intensified by Ryan pulling her hips down to meet his. It was enough to make her orgasm as he spurt his hot cum inside of her. Catching her breath she rested her head in the crook of his shoulder and nodded. It had felt amazing.

Ryan wrapped his arms around her and patted her head... "I can get used to this..." He kissed her on the top of of her head, "So... I was thinking that tomorrow we'd go and get your stuff. What do you think?"

I think that sounds great.

Six weeks later they were living pretty cohesively. They would cook with each other, go on hikes, go into town to go grocery shopping, basically everything. Ryan was possibly the best room mate that Sarah had ever had.

No matter what they did during the day, because sometimes Sarah would have to travel, they would at least eat dinner together and end up watching a movie or something now.

Currently Sarah was in the bathroom throwing up. They had went out to town last week, and he burger had been quite a bit on the rare side, and she now she was throwing up into her toilet,, or that's what she was telling herself that's what had happened. Nothing else could be making her feel this sick.

Ryan was enjoying his new life with Sarah. They had become close friends and were enjoying spending time together. He also enjoyed traveling with her. Ryan walked into Sarah's bathroom and saw her throwing up. He was carrying a small box. He knelt down and rubbed her back, "Hey babe... How ya feeling?"

" I think I have food poisoning. I was sleeping, we had we t to best so late last night. Then out of no where, u just started to feel so nausea. It almost felt as if the world was spinning. I barely made it to the bathroom,"she was half sitting half kneeling on the floor. She reached into her drawer of her sink to grab a hair tie to put her hair up.

"What's that you go there," she nodded at the box in his hands.

"Well," said Ryan as he looked at the box, "I heard you throwing up and a couple of weeks ago when you were at that meeting with your editor I went to the drug store and got some of these." He handed her the box. It was a home pregnancy test.

Sarah started counting on her fingers, trying to remember the last time she had her period. It was a few days late, and she was never ever late. It was quite possible she could be pregnant.

Pushing Ryan out the bathroom and taking the box from his hands she quickly did the deed.

Afterwards she sat the results down and started to clean herself up.

Ryan sat down on Sarah's bed. He had no interest in watching her pee on a sick. When she was done he motioned for her to sit next to him. He gave her a little side hug. "Feel like eating anything."

"Yes, we should get something to eat. Let me get the results, it's been about three minutes," she said walking over to the sink to get her test results. Taking a deep breath she reached out for the stick to get a peek. The double lines were there, she couldn't help let out a squeal.

Ryan waited in the bedroom. Then he heard her squeal he went in the bathroom and saw her holding the pregnancy test and he saw the two lines and the big smile on her face. He knew it was positive. He went up to her hand hugged her and kissed her, "Oh my gosh... I can't believe it... If I wasn't afraid of you throwing up on me I'd pick you up and spin you around. You should make an appointment with your doctor to make sure... We shouldn't get our hope up to high before we know for sure."

As he spoke she shook her head, the brand he got was a pretty good one, and she just had a feeling that it was true, but she she would still make a doctor's appointment. She didn't know anything about having a baby or what things she needed to do specifically. She needed some books too. Despite all the thinking she was doing the smile never left her face. "I promise to as soon as they open. Let's go eat.

Ryan smiled and they walked downstairs to get something to eat. They walked into the kitchen, "I can't believe it... I'm going to be a father... You're going to be a mother... We're going to be parents... I just want you to know right here, right now... I'm scared to death..."

"Scared of what," her eyes met his wondering what he had to be scared of, yet. "I'll be here with you through it all. It's not going to be easy, it's mostly going to be hard work. Despite that, I do believe that we can do this. So please don't worry yourself too much about it. Let's first go to the doctor's. "

She sincerely hoped that her optimism would rub off on him and get him excited. They had planned it after all.

Ryan listened to Sarah, "Yeah... I know you're right... I'm just nervous... I mean..." he put his hands on her belly... "Right here in this space... our child is growing... how cool is that..." he smiled.

"It's very exciting indeed. We won't tell anyone until we ate sure of what's going on. It will also gives us some time to adjust to everything," she smiled back at him as she rested her hands on top of his. She was so excited she didn't know how to react any other way but to be happy.

Sarah was so genuinely happy. She felt like making a cake or going out to celebrate to commemorate this grand moment. "Let's go out. Make this night one to remember.

Ryan smiled, "I love that idea... Let get all dressed up and go someplace fancy... One last big night and then we settle into getting ready to take care of this little one inside you... I hope its a little girl just like you..."

"Its funny I was thinking the exact opposite. I was hoping that we would have a boy that turns out to be just as handsome, smart, and wonderful as you are. I think that we should just keep the sex a secret, even from ourselves. It will be that much more exciting," she thought about it out loud. She would be happy with no matter what sex their baby turned out to be.

Standing up, she went to her closet to start looking for something to wear.

Ryan smiled and kissed her, "I love that idea..." Ryan then went up to his room and went to his closet. He chose a nice navy blue tie and suit. Then he went downstairs to wait for Sarah.

Back
Top Bottom