Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Saved (Ryanmo97 x Ms.Goody2shoez94)

Her eyelids fluttered at initial pentration of his cock into her. Her fingers grasped for something to hold onto as he thrusted his way into her, again, and she latched on to his arms.

Ryan slowly slid in and out of Sarah's pussy. He kissed her and continued to play with breasts, "mmm... I forgot how good this feels..."

Sarah felt the same way. How had she gone so long with out it, she hoped that it took them a while to conceive a child so they could do this over and over again. She kissed Ryan back her hips tried to find his rhythm and to thrust in time with him.

Ryan and Sarah started to move in sync with each other... "mmm Yeah... Oh Sarah..." he continued to kiss her and play with her breasts. He could slowly feel the cum build in his cock. He started to slowly increase his speed.

Sarah's head fell back as he picked up the speed of his . "Please, harder baby," she encouraged him. She could feel the ball of tension in her mound building up with each thrust. She reached down in between them to her clit, knowing that if she gave it a good enough rub her orgasm would be amazing.

Ryan started to go faster and faster. He could feel Sarah's hand against her clit. He moved one of his hand down to join her. "mmm Yeah.. Come for me... Show me how much you want my baby in you..." His other hand continued to play with her nipples.

Sarah's moan was soft despite the force of her orgasm. She clutched onto Ryan as the pleasure took over her bkdy. Her eyes closed her body tensed up for a moment before relaxing. Her breathing was heavy as she tried to recover.

Ryan then shot his load of cum into waiting pussy. He held on to her tightly then when he was finish he rolled off of Sarah and looked over at her, "That was amazing."

"It was," she looked over at him a smile on her face but her eyes were sleepy. Between the hike, the swimming, her belly being full, and their roll in the hay, her body was more than a little tired. She rolled on her side next to his body so she could be close to him.

Ryan smiled at Sarah, she looked sleepy. He wrapped his arms around her and held her closed to him as they took a nap. Ryan woke up a short time later and found the bed empty. Then, he got up, got dressed and started to go look for Sarah.

Of course Sarah woke up hungry, she easily slid his heavy arm from round her waist. Usually she couldn't go through someone's refrigerator, but she went ahead a find started pulling things out.

Ryan had cooked for her twice already. She wanted to be able to thank him.

Ryan went down to the kitchen and saw Sarah going through his fridge and he came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her on the nape of her neck and said "Hi... Have a good nap..."

She jumped a little almost dropping the ingredients in her arm. She hadn't thought he would wake up so quickly after she left the bed. "Hello, dear," s gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

Ryan smiled and let go of her, "Sorry about scaring you... So... what you you have planned for dinner?" He asked as as he sat down at the bar to watch her cook.

Sarah playfully squinted her eyes at him, showing that she wasn't sure if he was actually sorry you're not for sneaking up on her. "I wanted to do something simple, so I am going to make a chicken parmesan and a few sides. Which means we can watch a movie while it's cooking, "she doubted they would actually watch the movie after their previous activities.

Ryan smiled, "Sounds good..." Ryan walked into the living room and turned on Netflix to find a movie for them to 'watch' he had a feeling that they would have sex again.

With everything in the oven, Sarah joined Ryan in the living room again curious to see what movie he had chisen. She really didn't care, she just wanted to cuddle up to him.

Ryan was sitting there looking at the list of movies... He couldn't find one that he really wanted to watch... actually he couldn't find a movie that he wanted on in the background while him and Sarah had sex.

Looking at the clock, they had quite a bit of time on their times. Sarah could tell Ryan was not interested in watching a movie, either. "You know I can think of a couple things instead of a movie. For instance, I know something that involves no clothes and trying out this couch of yours."

Ryan smiled, "Really... well any excuse to get to see you naked is fine with me... Tell me more about this idea of yours," He said with a smile, "Would you like me to turn on some music?"

"Some music would be nice," she stretched her lean form. She had only put on enough clothes to be considered decent, which was basically her tank top and underwear. With those both gone she was completely bear for Ryans viewing.

Ryan turned on the satellite radio and put it on the soft jazz station. Ryan then removed his clothes and leaned back on the couch. He figured he would let Sarah take the lead this time

Sarah was not hesitant to take control. After his earlier preformance, she thought that he could really use a break from exerting himself. Down on her knees in front of him, she firmly grabbed his cock. She sucked lightly on his head letting a little drool drip so that he she would have a good amount of lubricant.

Ryan smiled as Sarah sucked on the head of his cock. "mmm Yeah..." he moaned, "that's nice..." he leaned back and waited for what was next.

Sarah made sure he was plenty wet, working her mouth up and down his cock till she was satisfied. She pulled away for a moment to take in his form, he was all hers. Straddling him so that her breast were in his face she slowly guided herself down his cock.

Back
Top Bottom