Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Saved (Ryanmo97 x Ms.Goody2shoez94)

"Sure... we can talk about the other stuff in time," said Ryan, "Well, I know I'm clean... I've only been with one person... and I'm O negative..." Ryan finished fixing his burger. "What else do we need to discuss now?"

She grabbed her finished burger and beer and sat down at the table. " I can't think if anything else right we need to figure out. I do know that it might take a few times for it to work. I hope you don't mind that. "

"Well, I'm sure our parents didn't know anything about raising kids," as he sat down next to Sarah, "But, I think we both turned out pretty good... And I'm fine with us taking a few tries... That's half the fun..." Ryan smiled and took a bite of his burger. After he finished chewing he said, "There is one more thing I want to discuss... I want to be there for you for everything... Every doctor's appointment and birthing class right up to birth, where I plan on standing right next to you, holding your hand"

" I imagine a pregnancy with little support would be very hard on anyone. So I would live to have you supporting me through all of it," Sarah knew that even with support that a pregnancy could be hard. Ryan seemed like the type of man who would make sure she was eating the right things and staying healthy. He also seemed like the type who would go out and get her things that would satisfy her weird craving. She hoped he didn't feel insulted for her turning down her previous off and accepting this one.

Ryan smiled. He was glad that she accepted his new offer. He had a feeling they would both be much happier with this arrangement than the one he proposed the night before. "You've got it... Tell me... would you be interested in moving out here with me, or maybe part of the time I'll live with you and part of the time you live her with me... what so you think?" Ryan took a bite of his burger and waited for her answer.

Sara tried to picture herself moving from the city out to the country. Could she do that? She was all alone in her apartment, and she couldn't imagine herself living there and feeling happy. She could work from home, and drive to work about once or twice a month. "I have lived alone for a little bit right now, and I don't like it. I think I would like to move in with you. Your home is beautiful, and I could see raising a child here. We could do this," she smiled picturing them together. They could be friends raise a child, it would be great.

Ryan smiled, "Great... I've got some spare rooms upstairs that you can use so you can have your own space and one we can make into the nursery. We can check them out later." Soon lunch was over, Ryan finished putting the burger fixing away and said "Say you want to watch a movie... I've got Netflix..."

"I would love to look around. I'm sure there's a room that would serve as a nursery, perfectly," she finished eating her burger. " I would like to watch Netflix, since I've been living by myself I've basically been living off of it. I wonder if we have the same taste in movies," she felt comfortable enough in his home to walk over to his living room and turn on the television and such.

Ryan started cleaning up the rest of the kitchen. He went out and made sure the grill was off. Then, he came back in and fed Belle. Then, he walked in the living room and sat down on the couch. When she sat down next to him, he put his arm around her, "Feel free to pick anything you want... except for scary movies... I hate scary movies...."

Sara kept flipping through movies until she found one of her favorites. They were going to take it off Netflix meaning she could only watch it on her own at home. " I'm easily scared, so none of that stuff appeals to me. Frankly, they give me nughtmares," instead she turned on Interstellar. A sci fi movie, since she didn't want to force Ryan to sit through some Nicholas Sparks adaption.

"Me too," said Ryan when she talked about scary movies, "I have a very over active imagination." Ryan sat back and watched the movie. He didn't care what movie she picked as long as she was there that all that mattered. Once the movie was over he said, "That was a good movie. So, would you like to go upstairs and check out the bedrooms?"

The movie was just as good as every other time she watched it. Ryan didn't say anything about liking it, so she must have made a satisfactory choice. When he asked about showing her the bedrooms she nodded her head, eager to start thinking about nursery decorations and such. "Lead th way, maestro."

Ryan took Sarah up stairs there were four identical bedrooms. Each room was simply decorated and had a full sized mattress, a couple of wood dressers and nightstands. There was also full bathroom, "You're free to pick anyone of these rooms for your bedroom and one for the nursery."

The rooms were decorated a little plainly, Sara knew it was because he didn't have many guest that came over and with his wife gone there was no womanly touch either. Her mind was racing of things she could do with a nursery. " This will all work out nice. One problem, we have to have a baby first. Sometimes it takes months upon months even if they are both fertile," she thought back to previous attempts.

Ryan took her hands and looked at her, "Hey... It doesn't matter how long it takes... Half of the fun is trying..." he smiled and kissed her softly on the lips... "Speaking of which... would you like to go into my room and start trying?" He said with a smile.

" Yes, I do want to try " she leaned back in to kiss him. They could finally get everything started. Still holding his hand," which way to your bedroom?" Her heart was beating a million miles per minute.

Ryan took Sarah to his room, they reached the end of the hall, and stood in front of a door. "This is my room..." Ryan opened the door and let Claire go first. It was simply decorated. There was wood paneling on the walls. A king sized four post with a couple of nightstands. There was also a TV on the wall at the foot of the bed. There was also a big bay window, that over looked the forest at the side of the house. There was also a beautiful view of a lake in the distance.

There were a couple of doors that led to walk-in closets. One was filled with his clothes the other was filled with women's clothes. "These are all Annabelle's things... I couldn't bare to throw them away... You and her look to be about the same size... maybe you could take some of them and we could donate the rest..."

Ryan then took her to the bathroom. There was a large tub with Jacuzzi jets and a good sized shower stall with frosted glass. There were two sinks that looked like old fashion wash bowls with drains in the middle and old fashioned faucets. The toilet tank was high up on the wall and used a chain to flush. Ryan then took her back into the bedroom. "So, what do you think?"

The room was a good size, quite comfortable. What it needed was a few pictures on the wall, maybe some flowers, and a throw rug. She doubted that he would let her out such things in his room, she would have to sneak it in when he was out one day. " You really do have a beautiful home. It needs to be filled though, it's much to big for one person alone," this was the first time in her own life that she was living on her own, and she completely hated it. There was this big part of her that hoped she got pregnant fast, so that she wouldn't be living alone anymore.

"So, how often do you use that Jacuzzi of yours," she guestured over to the bathroom. If she had one of those she would be using it often.

"Oh, I use it quite often," said Ryan. He walked Sarah over to the bed and started to kiss her as he kissed her he started to pull her tank top over her head, "It's been a long time since I've been with a woman..."

Sarah kisses him, allowed him to take of her tank top, before she reached for his own shirt. She loves the feeling of skin on skin. "I'm sure I can help you remember. Don't they say it's like riding a bike," she leaned in again to kiss him.

Reaching back she untied her bikini top revealing her breast.

Once Sarah's breasts were exposed he reached up and touched them as they continued to kiss. Ryan then moved his hand down to Sarah's shorts. He unfasten them and let them drop to the floor. Then he picked her up and laid her on the bed. Then he removed his own shorts and climbed back on top of her.

Sarah barely got to see any of his body with his quick actions, but what she did see was pleasing. Gone was all there clothes, they were completely skin on skin. With him on top of her, Sarah's lips seeked his out. She teased him, kissing, nibbling, and licking. One hand cupped his cheek and the other held on to one of his shoulder, somewhat pulling him toward her body.

Ryan's hard 9" cock was pressing against Sarah's pussy lips but it didn't go in as they kissed for several moments. Then, he positioned himself so the head was touching her entrance, "Are you ready?"

Sara h nodded her head, she was plenty wet from their kissing. She spread her legs, slightly, so there would be more room for his body to fit between her legs. It had been a while since she had sex, she knew she was going to be quite tight.

Ryan then slowly pushed his hard cock into her wet waiting pussy, "mmm yeah..." he moaned as he continued to kiss her and play with her breasts.

Back
Top Bottom