Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Saved (Ryanmo97 x Ms.Goody2shoez94)

Sara agreed to come back over the next day. She felt so comfortable with Ryan she practically forgot all about his request. She mainly just focused on the fun they would have the next day.

Mid morning Sara was knocking on his door, wearing her bathing suit underneath cut off jeans and a tank top. She could hear Belle scampering around.

Ryan smiled when he heard Sara's car pull up outside. He opened the door and smiled, "Hi..." She looked very nice in her cutoffs and tank top, "I figured we'd go for a walk in the woods, take a swim, then come back here for burgers on the grill for lunch... Sound good?" Belle was staying close to Sara. The dog had grown close the the young woman in the short time they knew each other.

She was so happy to seem them both, for the first time in a long time it bothered her to be in an empty home. She couldn't wait for the fun that they would have today. " I'm ready as soon as you are," she smiled. They would needed to get going if they wanted to beat the heat.

Ryan smiled, "follow me..." he took Sara's hand and lead them around the front porch that surrounded the entire first floor of the cabin. The reached the back yard and She saw a greenhouse and a chicken coop. There was also a dirt path that led into the woods. Ryan took her through the woods until they reached a small stream. Then, path started to follow the stream until it reached a nice sized pond with a waterfall at the edge of the pond was a nice sandy beach.

The terrain wasn't very elevated or rocky, making it more of an easy nature walk. It felt good to feel the sun beaming on her skin. Sara felt one with nature and all that cheesy stuff, but she was legitimately having fun. The flowers and trees just added to the beauty of the lication. And then there was the added plus of holding Ryan ' s hand.

They reached the pond and Ryan took his shirt off. Layra could tell that Ryan took good care of his body. He didn't have six pack abs but he had very little body fat. Ryan he had on a pair of blue swimming trunks, "Ready for a swim?" he asked.

It had gotten pretty warm over the length of their hike, so of course Sara was more than happy to jump in the lake. First she slipped off her shoes, then she went for her clothes. She pulled off her cutoff and shirt, and left them far enough away that they wouldn't get wet. She walked out so that the water was lapping at the bottom of her knees. If it weren't so warm outside the water would have been freezing. She raised her arm stretching her body and showing off her hot pink bikini.

Ryan smiled as he watched Sara in her bikini... "Isn't this great... we are totally seduced here. No one knows about this place..." Ryan swam around... "so... We really didn't talk to much about ourselves last night... what do you like to do for fun?"

She laughed thinking about what she liked to do. She was kind of an old lady in the sense that she was a major homebody, who hardly ever went out except special occasion. " I am a freelance writer. For fun, I like to sew, crochet, decorate, all those kind of things. I act a lot older than I actually am.

"So your a homebody..." said Ryan, "That's cool... I am too..." They swam for a little while and Ryan said, "How about we head back to the house and I'll cook us some burgers for lunch."

Sarah nodded her head, burgers sounds delicious she has worked up quite an appetite. As she resurfaced to the shore her nipples nipples got hard from the now cool air around her. Even with her shirt on they could be seen,clearly. There was no hiding them at all. The walk was fast with easy, but she hadn't dried completely, meaning that her clothes were clingy.

Ryan smiled when he saw her nipples peeking through her suit. When they got back to the house Ryan started the grill. He had some pre made patties in the fridge. He got himself a beer then he looked at his guest. "Care for a beer?"

"Sure, why not? " A beer sounded great after their day outside. She couldn't wait to taste his burgers. Almost nothing was more attractive than a man who could cook. She hoped that they would watch a movie or something, as long as the day wasn't over.

Ryan got her a beer and they sat down on a swing on the porch while the grill heated up. "What a great day... This is why I moved out here... My wife and I always planed on moving up here full time but... we never got around to it..." He took a sip of his beer.

They meshed well together, but part of Sarah felt like that was partially because they had both had their heart broken. She sipped on her beer as they swing slowly. "I'm sorry there's a lot you guys didn't get to do. I can tell you really loved her."

Ryan nodded, "Annabelle and I were high school sweethearts. We got married right out of college," Ryan took a sip of beer, "The one thing I regret is I never got the chance to make her a mother.... She loved kids and would have been a great mother..." Just then Belle came up to her master and put his head in his lap. Ryan laughed, and scratched the dog's head, "But, I can't dwell on the bad memories... I have some great memories of Annabelle and I will never forget her..." Ryan took a swig of his beer. Then he stood up to go check on the grill. He saw it was hot enough so he went in to get the patties out of the fridge.

Sarah walked over to the grill to meet him when he came back outside. " I know you have playful little Belle, but isn't there part of you that still yearns for children. You're still young enough to have them, you could even afford to adopt. I'm still holding out for children of my own. You know that saying that your not a woman unless you've raised and care for someone? I sometimes feel like that, " she admitted her eyes tearing up at the thought.

Ryan dropped the patties on the grill and listened to what Sarah. "Yeah... I would love to have kids one day..." Then he thought for a moment and he thought about what Sarah said and the reason that brought them together in the first place. She wanted to repay him for saving her from her ex, "Sarah... I just had another crazy idea about how you can repay me for saving your life... Would you be the mother of my children?"

Sarah was a little shocked of course, but woman wouldn't be shocked. A man she barely knew asked her to be the mother of his child. She really didn't have a reason to say no. Ryan was smart, kind, respectful, handsome and he had the means to pay for a child. " Are you being serious? Because that doesn't sound all too bad. We would b other get what we want, the child would definitely be loved."

"I am serious," said Ryan, as He looked at Sarah, "I think we would both make great parents and I would promise to take good care of you both... What do you say, Sarah?" He flipped the burgers, "Will, you be my baby mama?" He smiled

"Goodness, we're like a scene in the movie, " she raked her hand through her hair as she thought about it. She had wanted a baby for so long, even despite the conditions of her last marriage. Giving herself a moment to think about the consequences. "You know what? Let's have a baby. I think we would make a pretty good looking kid. When do we start," she came around the grill to stand next to him.

Ryan smiled and gave her a little side hug, "We can start this afternoon after lunch..." Ryan got the burgers off the grill, "I've got all the fixings in the fridge..." He took the burgers off the grill and put them on a plate. Then he took them inside and covered them with a cover while he got out some tomato slices, pickles, onions, lettuce, mayo, barbecue sauce, ketchup and mustard. Ryan then got out the buns and started to fix his burger, "So... I think that we have a lot to talk about... The first thing I want to discuss is marriage... This is 2015... we don't have to be married to have a kid... a lot of marriages end in divorce... I would rather not put a kid though that if that ever happened..."

Sarah too started to fix up her burger, this was all so exciting and her head was swirling with ideas. There really was a lot to talk about. They would both need to agree on everything for it to all work out. "I agree that we don't have to be married, I haven't been looking to get remarried I doubt I ever will. We can Co parent, equally splitting our time with our child. We split everything down the middle."

"I'm fine with co parenting. I don't want to get married again, either." said Ryan, "I think that he or she would benefit from living our here and in the city. Plus I'm not that far from the city. So when it's time for them to go to school, they will be able to stay here during the week and I can take them to school... Now... what else do we need to discuss?"

" Whoa dude! Stuff like that doesn't have to be talked about for a while. I thought you were going to ask something like am I a carrier for Tay Sachs or si mm etching like that. Maybe even my blood type or sexual history. Which I've only been with two guys and I'm completely clean,"she added trying to think of anything else.

Back
Top Bottom