Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mobster - A Hollywood Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondieBelle

Planetoid
Hi there! I prefer to play on Yahoo messenger account: mintjulep322. I like typing full paragraphs with lots of details. I don't mind incorporating other characters into our time together. Plus if we hit it off we can see where things go. :) Thanks for reading! Here's my idea....

You're a tough-guy from Chicago who moved out to Hollywood to expand operations during prohibition and have been doing very well for yourself! I'm a rising starlet and your famous girlfriend is the star of my second movie. She's jealous and upset because of all the attention I'm taking away from her. She dreams up a plot with you to have your club raided when I'm there and some of your not-so-friendly associates are, too. It would bring certain end to my career if America's sweetheart was arrested.... But, maybe it's something in my sweet voice or my gorgeous smile...that makes you want to rethink your decision that first night...

Hello Belle
Sounds like a great rp idea. IM Me and we can discuss the Mobster rp and get started!
YIM pussygrinder_m29
Owning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom