Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The good old days ( Me and Lillythelez)

Juliet Albarn

Super-Earth
Juliet was a former royal paladin on her patrol on the city, but this time she was doing some unusual duty, at least unusual for her. A friend on the royal palace has got a strange sickness, so he asked Juliet to go on the outsides of the city to retrieve taxes from some farms around the walls, and Juliet of corse agreed. Once outside the walls of the kingdom, she was heading to her first stop, a horse farm, where a lady trained horses for the king , or that was she told.
Juliet didn't use to go outside the walls of the city, so this was pretty new for here, she didn't visit this lands since she was a child. She finally reached the old house of wood, and looking at the horses on the other side of the bench, she supossed this was the correct place, so she knocked the door and waited...

Lilly opened the door, dressed unusually for a commoner she had a cowgirl look to her, short sleeved cotton undershirt, rolled up sleeves and her jeans were cut open in the back showing off her hot ass, Lilly was roughly 40 now, but she looked no older then 23 and she smirks, seeing the look of a centaur standing on her door step, "Well if it isn't bow legged Julie... you'r all grown up, so whats bring you gallooping back over here after so long, so what you been up to you..... and why are you dressed like your some high and mighty noble, you ain't no noble you know..." Lilly was sporting a hard on visible from the front of her trousers.... "I think you need to explain yourself, or I am going to tell whoever stole you, that you arn't the noble centaurian princess or whatever horse manure you fed them to hire you...."

Lillythelez said:
Lilly opened the door, dressed unusually for a commoner she had a cowgirl look to her, short sleeved cotton undershirt, rolled up sleeves and her jeans were cut open in the back showing off her hot ass, Lilly was roughly 40 now, but she looked no older then 23 and she smirks, seeing the look of a centaur standing on her door step, "Well if it isn't bow legged Julie... you'r all grown up, so whats bring you gallooping back over here after so long, so what you been up to you..... and why are you dressed like your some high and mighty noble, you ain't no noble you know..." Lilly was sporting a hard on visible from the front of her trousers.... "I think you need to explain yourself, or I am going to tell whoever stole you, that you arn't the noble centaurian princess or whatever horse manure you fed them to hire you...."

When that women openned the door Juliet's heart skipped a beat ans she got toally shocked, so much at she tryied to run back but she got stuck in the front door stair and she felt to the ground "what what .... what are you doing here? i thought you was.... death or awat or i don't know! and i workd for the royal guard now, i'm a noble paladin, so pay your respects...." Juliet was feeling totally ankward not just for the poor clothes sexy women, nor the clear erection rising under her throuser, but mainly cause that women was her adoptive mother from where she escaped years ago

Carefully she smirks drawing out her whip, and would smack it against the fallen over Centaur "You ran the fuck away, you came crawling back here, and you think, you, a paladin, I shoveled more of your Manure off the field grounds to know you ain't no noble anything..." She moved in close to the half horse woman and let out her cock and shoves it into Juliet's mouth, and smirks "You better behave and fuck me, or I am going to tell the king you've been lying to him."

Lillythelez said:
Carefully she smirks drawing out her whip, and would smack it against the fallen over Centaur "You ran the fuck away, you came crawling back here, and you think, you, a paladin, I shoveled more of your Manure off the field grounds to know you ain't no noble anything..." She moved in close to the half horse woman and let out her cock and shoves it into Juliet's mouth, and smirks "You better behave and fuck me, or I am going to tell the king you've been lying to him."

Juliet was strangely not surprised, after all she ran away at her 18 cause of that women sexual and physical abuse. But she quickly reacted and took that big rod out of her mouth as she stood up
"What the hell!? what did i done to you? can you just let me leave my life?! , just keep your mouth shut and i will not make you pay your taxes so i can leave" Juliet tryied to negotiate, btu she knew she was in a hard position now

Lilly smirks at the Centaur and forced her down onto her knees, the horse half of her was to tall to throat fuck, so she forced the Centaur to kneel and laughs, beginning to forcefully, fuck the horse woman down her throat, the feel of her massive horse length dick, was shoved firmly down inside Juliet's mouth, the thick shaft forced in, "Nope your going to fuck me, or your going to be reported as a fake to the king..."

Lillythelez said:
Lilly smirks at the Centaur and forced her down onto her knees, the horse half of her was to tall to throat fuck, so she forced the Centaur to kneel and laughs, beginning to forcefully, fuck the horse woman down her throat, the feel of her massive horse length dick, was shoved firmly down inside Juliet's mouth, the thick shaft forced in, "Nope your going to fuck me, or your going to be reported as a fake to the king..."

Again juliet tried to release herself of the massive cock sliding into her throat, and after several seconds of gihting she took it off again. Juliet was not happy with this, but she knew that a proper negotiation will not work, also, Juliet was acustomized the the sexual abuse since she were young so she proposed

"Hey calm down you freak!" holding the big rod away of her mouth " Okey okey, i will do as you say, let's just fuck and leave me alone, so i can go away and you keep your mouth shut!" Juliet continued fighting against the extreme force of the insane sized dick

Smirking Lilly grabbed the horse by her hair and snaps her fingers "Lay down horse slut, and don't even think about getting up, until I tell you.." Her eyes told the Centaur she should probably remember what happened if she didn't obey her, soon the woman smirked and began her warpath of fucking the centaurs mouth the thick heavy cock shoved down her mouth and into her throat, the horse breeder begins to undulate her cock with skill, masterfully fucking her throat.

Lillythelez said:
Smirking Lilly grabbed the horse by her hair and snaps her fingers "Lay down horse slut, and don't even think about getting up, until I tell you.." Her eyes told the Centaur she should probably remember what happened if she didn't obey her, soon the woman smirked and began her warpath of fucking the centaurs mouth the thick heavy cock shoved down her mouth and into her throat, the horse breeder begins to undulate her cock with skill, masterfully fucking her throat.

Despite it has been a while, Juliet knew that was not a good idea disobey, she willingly took the big cock down her throat, has been a while, but she had muscular memory, so her throat started to instinctively suck that cock like crazy.
The horse farm wasn't near the city so Juliet was safe for now, her top priority was making that women cum the fastest she could to end with this and come back to her dutys

Lilly laughs, watching her fucking suck her cock, "Oh yeah..." She grabs Juliet by the hair and begins forcefully throat fucking her slutty horse throat, she whistled and here came trotting up the biggest breeding stalion on the property, and she smiles, the horses cock was huge, errect and ready to fuck poor Juliet as much as Lilly, "You remember Angus don't you." She smirks, Angus snorted and steam erupted from the big black stallions nose, he was a nightmare for Juliet he would fuck her so often when she was left in the stable neither her ass nor her pussy would ever be the same, soon Angus reared up and shoved his massive horse cock down up inside Juliet's exposed horse pussy. The horse cunt was so very juicy to Angus whose seed was extra fertile for breeding purpouses, soon Lilly and the big black horse had Juliet mounted and they fucked her in perfect unison.

Juliet opened her eyes for a moment when she heard the name.... she terrified when she saw angus comming closer with his full erect cock, she knew she was about to be drilled mercyless. Her memories of all those horses raping her in her youth were driving her crazy but also turning her on against her will. When the horse was behind her , she automatically rised her tail, showing the perfect entrance for angus cock, despite she didn't wanted to.

Lilly continued to fuck her saliva filled centaur mouth and watched her submissively raise her big horse ass and she smirked, "What does the king feed you, your rumps gotten so much bigger then when you were here..." She smirks and Angus neighed in fury as he begins fucking Juliet right up inside her horse cunt, the cock of Angus was just big enough to pound Juliet in her weak spot a normal human couldn't bottom out a Centaur like Angus could, and Angus was smashing her pussy open with his pelvic thrusts.

Juliet could do nothing but cum wildly with each thrust of Angus monster cock, as she was choking and gaging at her mistress dick. Maybe her mind wasn't enjoying, but her body sure was, her thorat was begging for the forgotten taste of warm cum sliding down into it. As her ass and pussy were craving for a big cock to full fill them. Juliet could have changed her mind and manner, but she can't hide her sexual body's desires

Lilly grabbed Juliets huge tits, and squeezes them pouring a little milk from her nipples and takes a drink, before settling back and giving her a mock smirk, as she settled back and begins to throat fuck her more extremely her balls smacking the horse woman's face and then a sudden gush of cum, filled both Juliet's mouth and cunt, it was then, that Angus and Mistress switched places, she soon was behind Juliet and would grab Juliet's horse flank and push her cock down inside Juliets open little anus, the thick cock slides down inside her thrusting inside Juliet's most embarressing hole yet.

Juliet started to shaked wildly when the 2 streams of cum started to flow inside her both ends, the taste of cum had trigered her lost sexual personality. For a moment Juliet forgot that she was doing this for her safety, and just concentrated in the good fuck she was getting, she used her hands to push angus deeper inside her mouth as she kept cumming from the feeling ot that thick cock expanding her ass hole

Angus fucked Juliet's throat raw, the huge horse cock buried down inside in and out he slams and thrusts it. The woman behind her was actually doing more damage to Juliet, the anus of the Centaur was squeezing Lilly's thick member but it simply couldn't expell it and the thrusts were so hard and fast it was starting to almost turn the entrence of her anus a little inside out, but not to an extreme extent, her cock pushed in, and thrusts deep.

Juliet tried to beg for this to end, half for cum and half for mercy. But she had her mouth full of horse meat, so her despair scremas, were covered by Angus monster cock. Juliet was shaking her hips to match LiLy's thrusts , and moving her head to please Angus at his limit. She wanted them to cum for many reason, but one of them was to run away of this awful and exciting situation

Smirking, Lilly and Angus continue to fuck the horse woman, the time slipped by slowly, and the night soon fell, and they were still fucking poor Juliet, the horse woman was not going to leave here for a long time, they had been fucking her for a good 6 hours, and it was then finally they finished their last load, she laughs at the used horse and smacks her big cum stuffed butt "You should stay here. for the night." She winks at the half fucked crazy horse woman.

The horse girl was exhausted and full filled in everyhole, she was barely able to move, but even so, she was not staying the night with that crazy horse dominatrix
"First death...." she said with a trembling voice, as she stood up and put her uniform on again " You crazy bastard, hope you enjoyed, and i wish we never meet again..." she continued headin away to the city " I will thrust in your word , as crazy as it sounds, you better keep your mouth closed...." she concluded repeating her interests for Lily keeping her secret

Back
Top Bottom