Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for new partner (s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK89

Super-Earth
***Disclaimer*** First things first not reply is rude. If your not intrested or get bored tell me. Secondly if your better at or looking for a particular kind of rp let me know in advanced. Nothing sucks worse then setting up a scene with tons of details and back story only to have someone write 3 lines when the sex scene is up or visa versa. Like really if you can't do sex stuff or are bad at stories tell me so we can work around that.

Hello been off for a while just trying to get back into things. So looking for a partner willing to help me get the rust off. So partners I'm looking for:
Felamle. We all know it's weird talking to a member of the same sex if it's not your cup of tea. I actually use my rps sometimes. So sorry bro's.
Someone who can string together more than like 6 words. Like seriously I was ok a kik app and every person I talked to it was like 3 mminutes of typing I have a paragraph and a half. Reply I get 10 minutes later.....*moans*. Wtf like really.
PPreferably someone who might enjoy a little more than just rp;) not required but if it goes well might ask.
Roles and Scenes I'd be intrested in:
Master x slave
Father x daughter
Son x mother willing to not be dominant if you don't try anything weird .
Bf x gf
bf x gf's sister (or friend or mom would be really hot)
Stranger if you want a forced.
willing to try new things.
I'm not all about control or abuse I feel if you think you might want to try a rp seen how it goes let me know. Always open to communicate and see where things go.

************bump****************

So bored!!!! And kinda horny

*******bump********
Would prefer on kik since I mostly use my phone so it gets better reply time. If not that's fine pm's then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom