Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neko Slaves (need M twin nekos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoHC

Super-Earth
Two twin young male nekos (boys with cat ears and tails) are forced to live as slaves with an insanely powerful and emotionless vampire owner. One neko brother is submissive and falls for the charms of his stoic vampire owner easily despite how cold she is them. He just wants to please her and give her all of himself completely. He is her little cute pet and he'll loyally follow her word against his own brother to please her. The other neko brother is the opposite! He hates vampires and thinks its disgusting that his kind has to be a save to them even if nekos are much weaker. Everything about vampires pull at a nekos natural instincts to serve. The vampires, touch, looks, strength, and even bite all puts the Neko in a adoring trance for their master. Not this twin though at least he He tries to his vampire master at first, and try's to do his best to not listen to her even if it means being punished by the agressive dominant Creature. Though he fights..he is ultimately a much weaker creature then a vampire. And as much as he denies it, he can't stop the way his instincts feel. Nekos were bred to serve vampires and as much as he hates it, his body reacts to serving her...even likes to touched and played with by the cold vampire, even if he hates the life out of her.

Nekos are cute, short, slightly more feminine creatures. There meowing, blushing, cute noises and moaning, they just can't help when their being played with and teased by their owners. These reactions are huge turn ons to vampires and their bodies seem to do it to try and entise her more in to touching them...even the resistant brother as much as he hates it.

Though lucky for them, in this world a vampire can only take a nekos blood from their neck by choice. They may however bite anywhere else on a nekos body without their permission. This is because biting their neck is essentially claiming them for ever. No other vampire will be interested in the neko after they have been claimed on the neck. It even slows down the nekos aging so they can live as long as the vampire owner. The submissive neko may want to give up his blood right away to his mistress, but his resistant brother is was going to hold out as long as he possibly could from letting her claim him for good!

-must be Abe to write at least one paragraph. (I suggest one for each twin)

-send me a pick of your anime neko twins.

-you are playing both roles unless I have requests otherwise. So you have to be able to play one submissive brother and one Resistant brother.

-Yes she is referred to as 'Master' in this world , because that s the tittle you give a pet own and so it only makes sense.

-read my profile and see if your okay with how Dom I am, pm me your limits.

The vampire:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk266/PinkFluffy007/Demons%20and%20Vampires/image.jpg1_zpse1kchani.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom