Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Primitive Society of Sex (Reboot)

GoldenGateSon

Supernova
Since this didn't get off the ground last time I posted it, due to people disappearing, I thought I'd give this another shot. As with last time, this is an RP that revolves a sex society or a civilization built around sex. Obviously, this RP will be VERY smut heavy, though that is very far from saying that I don't want or welcome plot as well. Also, the setting up of this RP will take time, so individuals who are a) VERY literate and b) LOVE world building will be much appreciated.

The Idea
For this RP, I'm looking to create a world with my partner that revolves around a "primitive" society, civilization, tribe, etc. that revolves around sex. What I mean by this is that sex is a very important and open thing to the people of this civilization. Free love is tantamount, and there are no monogamous relationships. Anyone can have sex with anyone else, with their consent that is. The people have rituals and ceremonies around important sexual milestones, such as losing one's virginity, taking on a long term partner, conceiving a child, etc. Their religion would also revolve around sex, with their primary form of worship being mating with the priest and priestesses of the temple.

Specific practices and traditions of the society can be discussed between us, but basically this setting gives us a blank canvas to have fun with a multitude of fetishes and scenes. Of course, a requirement for this RP is that we play multiple characters. My expectation for an RP that involves multiple characters is fairly open and flexible, so we can discuss the actual logistics of this. That being said, what I usually prefer when doing an RP is multiple characters is that each of us still has a primary main character that we play but with auxiliary side characters that come into play from time to time. These side characters can be temporary or long term, and we can either share control of these side characters or we can divvy control up as we see fit. While the possibilities are endless, there are a few specific fetishes that I would greatly like to include in this RP: Incest, (Risk of)Pregnancy/breeding/impregnation, Lactation/breastfeeding, Nudism/naturism, Older woman/younger man, Interracial, and Master/slave or Dom/sub relationships.

While this is a general template and idea for what I had in mind in regards to this RP, I'm very open to other suggestions or changes. For example, changing the setting from a primitive to a modern one would be totally fine, and the removal or inclusion of fetishes and kinks would be fine as well, depending on what they are. Anyway, hope there's some interest out there for something like this. Oh, and of course, something like this would necessarily be a long-term RP, in which case I would greatly prefer a partner who is rather literate. Thanks!

Extra Little Details
If you're so inclined, you can take a gander at these Google Docs I made containing extra details in regards to what these society's can be like such as government, everyday practices, religion, and more: Male Dominated Sex Society or Egalitarian Sex Society. As the titles might suggest, one is geared more towards dominance of males over females while the other has an equal balance of power between the genders. They're almost identical, so just choose based on your desire for Dom/sub themes or not. Of course, these are all just IDEAS that I came up with and are by no means necessary to include in the RP. They just act as a starting point for further discussion and creating a fun world of our own to play in. To reemphasize, the details and things listed in these Google docs are just ideas. They may very likely contain fetishes that you are not a fan of or comfortable with, in which case I would gladly change or remove them per your liking. The important thing is that we all have fun after all, and this RP has a lot of potential to include many of your desires. Hope to hear from some of you!

Back
Top Bottom