Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Females For Longterm RPs! Dark and Seductive Plots ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverScar

Planetoid
So you're looking for a game...

Hello! I'm SilverScar and I'm looking for some literate females who would be interested in writing a longterm FxM story with me! I'm a twenty year old who enjoys stylized action, uniforms and driving at night. Writing has been a hobby of mine for many years now and I've always enjoyed sharing this passion of mine with others. If any of the ideas below catch your interest or you have an idea of your own that you wish to talk about, shoot me a PM and let's brainstorm!

My Rules and Expectations

-I prefer third person, forum threads. I am willing to do a PM RP, under certain conditions

-As far as Dominate/Submissive goes, when it comes to real life and my writing, I lean very much to the dominate side, though I do not mind switching things up from time to time.

-I love details. Especially details when it comes to clothing.

-When it comes to post length, I try to aim for a posting of around 3+ at the least and hope the same from my partner. While it is true that quality is more important than quantity, I feel that length can be easily attained when both writers are working together to advance the story.

-Communication! So many of my RPs in the past have faded into nothing because my partner wasn't willing to speak up or left PMs unanswered. It's an incredibly frustrating situation and I would much rather hear about issues instead of nothing. If you ever have questions, comments or concerns, let me know!

-I work full time and have recently signed up for evening classes so I will, unfortunately, be unable to post all the time. I promise replies within a week, at the latest. If something happens where I think I'll be incapacitated for longer, I'll send a PM

Ideas, Plots and Pairings

Modern

-Government Interest

He's a rising star among the candidates, a former military man known for his straight talk and cunning smile. She's a young reporter looking to climb the ranks by whatever means necessary. A cocktail party for all the big names presents her with an opportunity to get in close, but how close will things get when she catches his eye? Slightly inspired by 'House of Cards' and the relationship between Frank and Zoe, but with allot more passion and cutthroat behavior. Sort of like the Bonnie and Clyde of politics, there relationship mostly based on the thrills and challenges they provide each other. Probably best played with multiple side characters.

-The Mobster's Daughter

The Boss is heading out of town for a few days and needs someone to look after his daughter, someone he knows won't mess around with her. So he hires a Professional, a hitman he's worked with before, paying extra to ensure nothing happens to his spoiled princess. The daughter is, of course, none to pleased to be stuck in a house all weekend with a hitman, only to discover just how far the man is willing to go to ensure her discipline...and just how much she enjoys it.

While I'm not exactly looking for a bondage or D/s situation here, it would be akin to a power struggle between the two. I don't see the daughter becoming truly submissive to her new bodyguard, but instead taking advantage of how he makes her feel. Once the weekend is up and the father returns, she might request that he be hired full time as a bodyguard, or hire him herself as a means of furthering her own power within the organization.

-Family Sin

You always knew you were different. Something inside you wasn't like the rest. It was a dark kind of different, a violent, twisted kind. You found this out when you killed your first boyfriend, the thrill of it heating you up in ways you'd never felt before. Mother and father were concerned though. The fighting at school, the weird purchases and clothing choices...it was time that you had a change of scenery, they said. You were being sent off to live with your father's brother, an uncle you rarely ever saw. The black sheep of the family. Someone else with a secret or two locked in his basement...

Definitely going for a Bonnie and Clyde type RP on this one, where the 'kind' uncle teaches his darling niece how to be a criminal and a killer. Will to go lighter or darker on the tone as required along with switching the roles around to an aunt and nephew.

Fantasy

-Pirates!

This one is simple, I'm just looking for a pirate RP. Whether it's about a crew kidnapping a noble, a rivalry between captains, a sibling duo who run one of the most dangerous ships on the seven seas, I'm looking for some swashbuckling excitement! Doesn't even need to be regulated to the sea, our characters could be pirates in the sky or drifting across a large open desert.

-Demonic Companion

Could be in a medieval fantasy type or urban fantasy. A young summoner decides to test their magical skills and ends up summoning themselves an incubus/succubus. Panicked, the initial meeting is only brief before the summoner reverses the spell and sends the demon away...but they can't help but be tempted to do so again, carefully. Demons are dangerous after all, even if they are charming, beautiful and handsome creatures. Slowly, the summoner begins to call upon the demon more and more, asking for advice and wisdom, while resisting the sexual temptations presented before them. Will they be able to resist the corrupting influence for long? And what plans does the demon have? Can be played with a female summoner and male demon or male summoner and female demon.

-Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf

She always knew she was destined to be a hunter. Her father was, as was his father, and his father before him, working to protect the city from the beings that revealed themselves on the darkest of nights. Even with her skill and heritage, her father refused her the chance, claiming she needed protection and wasn't ready. So she slipped out one night, armed with her hunting equipment, to prove herself worthy. Cornered in alley, she finds herself saved by one of the most dangerous beasts of the night, the Big Bad Wolf.

Honestly, I would be willing to try any twisted version of this fairy tale. It's always been a fascination of mine and I would love the opportunity to take it in any sort of direction.

-The Fallen

It was the Headmaster's hidden prize, something so dark and dangerous, the King would surely have his head if he found out! Hidden deep below, in the depths of the College of Mages, trapped in a cage within a magical circle of magic...one of the fallen angels. Great sacrifice had been required for the Headmaster to capture it, a prize to be shown off to those whom he deemed worthy. He would never dare attempt to control it, but just knowing that he had it, gave him great pride. Little did he know the cage was not as secure as he thought it was, the magical circle not secure enough to keep something as powerful as a fallen angel completely at bay...it's spirit slipping through the magical bonds and scouring the college, searching for the dreams of one it could corrupt, manipulate, teach in the dark ways to set it free...

Sci-Fi

-Dystopian Corruption

She was a leader of the rebellion, a nobody in a dark world ruled by greed and vice, where freedom was stripped by the rich and noble elite. A daring raid on an enemy outpost saw her captured, ready to die for her cause...only to be spared. One of the nobles saw use for her, a place at his side, something she would surely deny...but corruption was a playbook they knew how to use. Slowly, bit by bit, from expensive food, propaganda videos, beautiful clothes and parties, she finds herself struggling to fight back, drugs and pleasures she'd never imagined beginning to take hold of her mind, breaking down her will bit by bit...

Willing to have this tweaked and adjusted depending on taste, but would love to keep the overall theme of being seduced by power and wealth.

-Space Pirate's Queen

It was supposed to be a routine voyage from planet to planet, no surprises. But that was just how pirates worked, striking when you least expected. Appearing out of nowhere, they struck hard and fast, capturing you in the progress. It looked like you were destined for one of two places...a hostage to be ransomed or a toy for the crew. Until you caught the Captain's eye however, and he decided that the best place for you would be under his arm, a Queen to his King!

I'm thinking our captured character is either going to be a soldier, strong type who finds herself seduced into the lifestyle and works/fights alongside her King, or the more spoiled, bratty, rich girl type who finds herself corrupted into her position, and doesn't so much work alongside her Pirate King as she does sit in his lap and entertain guests. Or both!

Fandom

Star Wars

Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra

Metroid

Legend of Zelda

Dresden Files

Mass Effect

Dragon Age

League of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back