Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa triplets! ... yes, you read that right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyxia

Moon
Hi all!

Right now I'd really love to do an RP which involves some type of futa-related gangbang, but lets face it, this is the internet. We can do better than simply having three well hung futas show a woman the time of her life!

I'd like to do an RP where one of us plays as three identical futanari triplets, and the other plays as a single female character.

This will be mostly smut driven, but I want at least some story along with it. I'm not going to write a plot on the thread since I'd like some suggestions from you too, but I do have a few ideas of my own to put forwards.

Kinks are open to discussion but I would like to include mutliple penetration, large cocks, and maybe something like bukkake, perhaps with excessive cum.

As for my ever present rules...

I'll keep it light so that I don't come across as grouchy or demanding, but please, only contact me if you can actually do what I ask for, m'kay? It's so that we both enjoy the RP.

Write with good grammar, spelling and detail, more than a paragraph per post and we'll get along just fine.

I only use thread or PM's, with a bit of a preference for thread, and won't use any type of IM or email.

I absolutely HATE it when people try to flirt with me OOC, or if they ask me to reply faster, directly or subtly.

And for this particular RP I'm adding that I don't want any suggestions of non-con.

RE: Straight slave x Lesbian owner (FxF)

I promised to reply to your thread in the chat before reading it. But yeah, You probably want a female roleplayer for this Though you get a free bump. yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom