Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I want to be a dirty little slut

Status
Not open for further replies.

IILovelyAmarathII

Meteorite
I want to play as a really slutty character. I want this character to be completely dominated, humiliated, talked dirty too and all of her holes to be played with and filled constantly. I don't really mind a male, female, or a futa character. This character craves cum and wants to be a cum dumpster just waiting for a shower a cum all over her. Looking mainly a master or mistress and slave type of setting. This character wants to take it as much as possible, I'm extremely open and don't mind much really.

Here's my kinks: I really like double penetration, anal, cumplay,deep throating, swallowing cum(piss possibly if you want it?) Facials, anal plugs, sex toys, 10+ inch cocks, multiple cocks in her ass or vaginia (could take your oc plus a dildo ), hard core dirty talking, being covered in cum(piss too), tit fucks, foot fucks. Feel free to really do want ever your feeling.
lways needed to get off.

IILovelyAmarathII said:
I want to play as a really slutty character. I want this character to be completely dominated, humiliated, talked dirty too and all of her holes to be played with and filled constantly. I don't really mind a male, female, or a futa character. This character craves cum and wants to be a cum dumpster just waiting for a shower a cum all over her. Looking mainly a master or mistress and slave type of setting. This character wants to take it as much as possible, I'm extremely open and don't mind much really.
"Youre just a piece of fuck meat" I say to you as I slide my collar around your neck leanong down to kiss your shoulder as it clicks closed

The slots and request is now pretty much full with all the rp partners at this time, and I don't think I can handle any new requests. As much as I want to, I work and have a lot going on in my daily life, so I can't always make super quick replies. Most of my replies are going to be either late at night or on my phone or early in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom