Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for something smutty (f/f or f/m)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collanie

Dust
Hey, you can call me Collanie. I'm in my early twenties, female and bisexual. I'm looking for roleplays. I'm cool with smutty stuff but also love story-driven plots.

I prefer f/f but am very open to m/f, write in third person past tense and tend to post 2 paragraphs at a time. My posting rate varies from many/day to 1/week - the more I like the roleplay, the more regularily you'll be getting replies. I am uncomfortable using pictures of real people and dislike anime, so I do not use pictures as character references - scenery sure, but words are important too. I use threads ONLY.

I like slice of life, realistic kind of stuff - modern day, not fantasy. I'm also open to doing historical time periods, just ask, and sometimes fantasy worlds. I'm in to a lot of fandoms so just ask about those too. I like affairs but I also like happy relationships, and pairings that haven't even met yet.

Kink-wise, I'm open. I'll try almost anything once. I love roughness, pregnancy (or preg risk) and publicity - actually caught or not. My only absolute nos are rape, abuse, incest, bestiality and toilet play. I'm not usually craving of but may, with the right plot, include hard BDSM (lighter aspects are ok - basic dom/sub dynamic but usually not beatings/humiliation/degradation), harem-style roleplays and pure smut. Anything else just ask - I'm always open to listen.

Ideas
  • Harry Potter world, with OCS. I don't have a specific plot in mind but we can come up with something.
  • Vampire/Human. We would both need to play multiple characters, but the mains would be MC, a girl in her late teens and YC, the leader of a small coven who have recently moved in to the town. YC is "recruiting" unwilling people, generally younger women, to become vampires for their army - against what we can decide together.
  • Newly out of the closet MC meets YC, who's been openly gay/bi for quite a while now. A chance meeting turns in to something much more.
  • Soldier/Partner set when/shortly after the soldier returns home.
  • Bad boy/good girl kind of thing
  • Something set in a zombie apocalypse
  • Something set in a dystopian world (TGH/Divergent/whatever or original)
  • A surrogate mom who's either pregnant or trying to get pregnant opposite whoever - her partner, whoever's going to be parenting the child she's growing, randoms, whoever
  • College dorm mates find themselves attracted to each other.
  • High school sweethearts separate before going to college and find each other again after, though they're both in very different places in life.
  • Probably more, just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom