Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Silent Treatment (Ryanmo97 x Tasinga Nightwolf)

Ryan removed her blindfold as he undressed her. Once she was naked, he took his clothes off and she could see he was already hard. He laid her down on the bed and started kissing her.

It took her a few moments, but she was able to relax and kiss him back. The heat of his body kept her from feeling cold and she liked it. As he continued to kiss her she wined a little trying to catch her breath.

They continued to kiss for several moments then Ryan positioned himself so his cock was touching her pussy lips. He waited to see what she was going to do next. If she told him no again then it would be another week without seeing him.

Emma flinched at first but relaxed after a few moments. Her hands holding the sheets expecting pain. She forced her breathing to stay calm and repeated in her head over and over not to scream.

Ryan then slowly slided his cock into her pussy. He moaned as pushed his hard cook into her.

Emma tensed at first making the entrance a bit painful at first. After a few moments she started to relax her insides accepting his cock more. Her breathing faster than before, but she still was keeping it even.

Ryan kissed her and played with he breasts and he continued to have sex with her. His cock started to slide in and out of her.

Ryan continued to kiss her, play with her breasts and make love to her, for several minutes. Then, he could feel his orgasm start to build in his cock. He couldn't wait to fill her with his cum.

They continued to make love for several more moments then he shot his load deep into her pussy. He stayed in her until he was done cumming then he pulled out. He stepped out of the room for a moment and returned with a towel he cleaned up Emma's privates. Then he got dressed and left.

Emma blinked at him leaving so shortly after feeling sort of put out by it and angry he had just up and gone. Sitting up still naked she crossed her arms glaring at the door. She stayed like that for a good ten fifteen minutes before just sighing and looking around to see if he had left her clothes somewhere or if she would end up staying in the nude.

Ryan had left her clothes on the floor. Ryan returned later and fed her lunch of chicken noodle soup. After lunch he left her alone again and returned later and fed her dinner, chicken noodle soup. And that's how it continued for another week. Ryan would feed her oatmeal for breakfast, take her to her shower, give her clean clothes, take her back to he room, make love to her, leave, then feed her lunch, leave, feed her dinner and leave.

About a week after they started making love, there was something else with the pile of clothes. A home pregnancy test.

Emma was finding herself wanting him to stay longer. Also she was loosing some weight from only having soup, but she was in no danger. Honestly she was crazing things like hamburger and hot dogs. When she saw the test a week latter she blinked. She knew how they worked and that she needed to pee to get results. She then said." Be better to do this tomorrow after the shower if he will let me."

Ryan nodded when she asked to do the test the next day after her shower and the next day the test was waiting for Emma again with her clean clothes.

Emma looked at the test to see what the result was. She blinked when it had a plus sign. "Plus sign is what yes or no with this one?"

Ryan smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek when she showed him the positive test result. He blindfolded her and took Emma to her new bedroom. The room was a stark contrast to the cell. The walls were painted very light pink. The bed was a four post canopy queen sized bed, with a nightstand on each side. Directly across from the bed was a medium sized flat screen TV sitting on a large case filled with DVDs, Blu-Ray Discs, and CDs. To the left of the TV was the door that lead out. To the right of the TV was a series of shelves that had a Satellite TV Receiver, a Blu-Ray Player and A CD player. On the wall to the right of the bed, was a vanity with all of Emma's favorite cosmetics and a nice big make up mirror.

There was also a door that lead to a private work out area, their were various machines for her to use and an area for her to do stretches. On the wall the head of the bed rested on, was the door to the bathroom. It looked the same as the other bathroom except this one had a bathtub and a shower stall. On the wall to the left of the bed, was a bookcase filed with books and the door to a large walk-in closet.

Inside where all sorts of clothes all in her size. There were all kinds of tops, blouses, skirts and dresses. There were all kinds of dresses, skirts, pants, shorts and tops. It was all very casual looking clothes. On the floor were many shoes ranging from sneakers to flats to 2" heels. There were no sandals or shoes with peep toes. Ryan opened the drawers of the dressers in the closet and showed her all kinds of matching bra and panty sets as well as other lingerie, and sleeping clothes. But there were no thongs or g strings.

They walked out of the closet and he said, "Welcome to your new home, Emma..."

Emma looked around at the room amazed. It was huge and beautiful was this just simply, because she would be a mother? After a few more seconds she sat down on the bed and smiled at how soft it was. When he spoke she looked at him and smiled lightly." So.... what do you want? A boy or girl?" She was just curious." Also if we can or I mean if you will allow. Maybe get some books or DVDs on baby care and such. Never done this and I don't know much on it."

"As far as boy or girl goes as long as it's healthy that's fine with me... and you can have any books or DVD's that you would like," said Ryan ,"I just wanted to tell you a couple more things. If there is anything that you don't have here that you'd like, let me know and I'll get it for you." He pointed to a phone on the nightstand that sat next to the remote that controlled the TV and satellite. The phone had no buttons on it. "That is your direct line to me, if you need anything just call me, OK? Any Questions?"

"You're not staying with me? I mean like in bed? Or even movie nights? You are the dad so wouldn't you want to be part of the before hand too?" She really was not sure what he liked. She knew very little about him.

Ryan smiled, "Oh... I'll be down here more frequently than before... and there will be nights that we will spend together. But, I can't spend my whole time down here with you... Remember... I kidnapped you... I have to keep up appearances..."

Emma paused at that seeming to think then nodded her head. "Right. Could we not just some how write it off some how so you do not need to be in danger?"

Back
Top Bottom