Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some Hot RP Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teacher's Pet-- A teacher at a high school has a dark and terrible secret. He drugs young attractive girls and has his way with them. However, he also enjoys selling the girls to male students who ravage them all night long. (I would love to do an orgie scene and some DP scenes. ;) ) After they are used their memories are either wiped clean or they live with him in his mansion as his private little sex maids.

naughty girl-- A student with a large libido has basically had her way with every guy in school. She is incredibly bored now and needs new stimulation. the one man she can't have is her teacher, all the more reason to pursue him. She tempts him repeatedly until he can no longer resist. Finding him more experienced than the "boys" she usually has, she becomes addicted.

Human Slave-- Demons rule the earth and require tributes of some kind at least once a month from each village. The village nearest the Demon King usually brings him a portion of their crops as tribute, but one month the harvest is particularly poor. Instead their leader offers his daughter to the king to become the Demon's new slave. The girl is both beautiful and a virgin, a delicious gift for him. (For this one I would like the demon to have a mostly human appearance, but you can make him dragon like if you wish. I would also enjoy it if something more developed between the demon and the girl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom