Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Fandom-based Roleplays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellur there and welcome to my request thread. I am Arrancar-Kitten but you may call me Kitten or Remilia. :3

What I am looking for is someone who can roleplay with me in the following verses;

(QUICK NOTE:
(♥) = Favorite
(✘) = No erotics/romance)

ANIME/MANGA

• Bleach (♥)
• Fairy Tail (♥)

VIDEOGAMES

• Animal Crossing (✘)
• Harvest Moon (♥)
• Rune Factory (♥)
• Pokemon (✘)

GENRES I PLAY

• Action
• Adventure (♥)
• Alternate Universe/AU (♥)
• Comedy (♥)
• Crossover
• Drama
• Fantasy
• Psychological
• Romance (♥)
• Slice of Life (♥)
• School Life (♥)

------------------

Now that you have an idea of what kinds of roleplays I like to do, it's time to introduce you to the various characters I play! Sorted by the different verses they come from. I play canons as well as original characters.

(QUICK NOTE:
(✦) = Genderbent/AU'd
(✘) = No erotics/romance)

BLEACH

Original Characters:
• Remilia Sinnett (✘)
**Off-limits to erotic/romance roleplays EXCEPT for with OrangeFlames.**
• Sangria Altamira
• Hana Aizen
• Tora Kurosaki

Canons:
• Ichigo Kurosaki (✦)
**I roleplay as genderbent/FemIchi by default, but I can roleplay as normal/AU male Ichigo. Just ask.**
• Tatsuki Arisawa
• Momo Hinamori
• Nelliel Tu Oderschvank (ADULT FORM ONLY)
• Lilynette Gingerbuck (✘)
• Karin Kurosaki (✦)
• Yuzu Kurosaki (✦)
**I roleplay both Yuzu and Karin as being 15-18 years old. No younger than 15.**
• Orihime Inoue
• Toshiro Hitsugaya (✦)
• Rukia Kuchiki

Favorite Bleach guys (That I pair some of my characters with).
• Grimmjow Jaggerjack (♥)
• Ichigo Kurosaki (♥)
• Sado Yasutora
• Coyote Starrk (♥)
• Szayelaporro Grantz
• Ilforte Grantz
• Ulquiorra Cifer (♥)
• Sousuke Aizen (♥)
• Gin Ichimaru
• Renji Abarai
• Shuuhei Hisagi
• Jushiro Ukitake
• Shunsui Kyoraku
• Toshiro Hitsugaya
• Kenpachi Zaraki (♥)
• Byakuya Kuchiki (♥)

FAIRY TAIL

Canons:
• Wendy Marvell (✘)
• Natsu Dragneel (✘)
• Lucy Ashley/Edolas Lucy
• Levy McGarden

Favorite guy characters:
• Gajeel Redfox (♥)
• Natsu Dragneel
• Gray Fullbuster
• Cobra/Erik (♥)
• Sting Eucliffe

(NOTE: Just because a character is off-limits to erotics/romance doesn't mean you can't roleplay with her/him. They are just as available for roleplaying as all my other characters.)

------------------

Now that all that is out of the way, time to establish some ground rules and give you guys a little bit of info on the writer (AKA me~).

Rules/Things to know:
• I have a life outside of roleplay and there are some days when I just don't want to do any replies at all. Please be patient. ♥
• I didn't join this site for erotic roleplays, I joined because it seemed like a better comunity and place to roleplay than the one I came from (Aniroleplay). In fact I don't really have an interest in erotics unless it's with one particular person (she knows who she is). That being said I do not mind trying erotics with other people, but if I decline then please don't pester me constantly to try and change my mind. I've already had to block/ignore someone for that.
• Literacy is expected but not required. I understand that there are people here who do not natively speak English and some users don't even live in North America, so I won't hold it against someone for the occasional typo or grammar mistake. Though please try and make an effort, it's all I ask. HOWEVER, if you text talk on purpose because you are lazy, I won't roleplay with you. I'd rather not get a headache trying to make sense of your laziness.
• Please be patient and don't rush me. I won't do it to you so don't do it to me. I have a life and so do you.

Now onto a little about me, a.k.a the writer~

I'm a bisexual girl of age 20 from Arizona (Mountain Standard Time). Some of my many hobbies are:
• Roleplaying
• Watching anime / reading manga
• Gaming
• Writing (I even write fanfics! >u<)
• Drawing / editing
• Listening to music
• Singing
• Collecting anything anime or Japanese themed
• Hanging out with what few RL friends I have
• Chatting with my internet friends~ ^_^
• Surfing the internet
• Watching Youtube / Netflix
• FOOD!!!! xD
• And many more...
(I am, quite possibly, the biggest geek/nerd/dork/otaku you'll ever meet... huehuehue.)

As far as personality goes, I'm very gentle and easy-going. By nature I am very compassionate, kind, patient, and loving. However I will not let anyone take advantage of my kindness. Even I have my limits so don't test my patience.

I do have some personal issues (mental and health-wise), so please try to be a little understanding if I am unable to make/post a reply. I do make an effort but sometimes I just can't. On "those days" all I want to do is just relax and chat with one or two people. It doesn't mean I hate you or have become bored with our roleplay, either. I will get back to it eventually. :3

Despite my issues I am a very friendly and open-minded girl so don't be shy about striking up a conversation with me or discussing a roleplay.

------------------

Aaaaaand that's all for now! Thank you for reading and I hope to get some interesting roleplays going soon! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom