Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In thought

MariSol

Planetoid
Ideally it would be assumed that the characters would move forward with the case?

Damn your work situation...its making it difficult for me to brainstorm with you.

Just realized I forum'd it. Need I elaborate on how stressful this situation is?

No elaboration required...you do know you could have e-mailed me? right?

However said characters would continue with the case...I wouldn't want to skip it for the sake of more sex.

To add insult to injury...Microsoft Office is not completely free.

As for emailing....I did!

In agreement with the case. Nothing more annoying than outting in so much detail and being patient with building characters only to skip a few months. I'm sure haven finally gotten intimate they wiuld be crazy not to tickle each other carnally when they have the chance!

Not free?

*sigh* yeah I should have known you would.

Well of course they struggled to keep from letting loose on each other and now they finally have, so the urge is still pretty intense. Not to mention it would make for a lot of exciting scenes in between work.

No needs an activation code...from which I do not have. Why would anything work in my favor? lol

Sexual tension before getting home is gonna be great! I have to do the write up on how the case ends. We have a few characters to think about.

That sucks...I'll see if anyone has a usable copy...when is the test?

As we discussed the killing off of some of the characters gonna suck! But it has to be done. :(

Well the first assignment is due Oct. 1st. then the class is broken up into sections. If you can get me a copy great!

giphy.gif

Brain storming to say the least. Had this idea...not sure if I want to entertain it. Oh by the way...transfer is confirmed...another reason for the hesitation because of time constraints.

Congratulations! You needed that! Been a while so 2016 starts with change!

On another note...I understand the hesitation but as you think too much it would be pretty interesting to find out what is rummaging around in the that

Brain of course. Stupid phone!

Thank you! Yeah and I kinda like the change for 2016 although scary at times!

Well I had an idea About Darth Maul...not a complete idea or plot just thinking how cool it would be to have an RP about him. Especially since he was offed so quickly in the movie (don't want to get into how pissed off that made me!)

Darth Mual? Yes you're full of surpises! I guess it depends on what would the plot be. It could work I suppose if a partner would want an action romance...that is if you do want the romance aspect of it.

Definitely with the romance aspect of it. I'm thinking there is a lot to work with considering the time becoming a Sith Lord and I guess right before he got sliced in half.

Back
Top Bottom