Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Could you be the one for me?(Still seeking Partners)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Londier

Super-Earth
Welcome one and all

So, I see you've made your way into my request thread. My title was appealing, was it not? Well, allow me to introduce myself. I am Kat. Or Queen Kat, if you so desire. I've been a member of Blue Moon for quite sometime, and have experienced it's rise and it's fall countless times. I am an avid reader, and actually have my own Book review site. I work a full time job, so please don't expect me to be on all the time. I usually can post rather quickly, but sometimes, my job just gets in the way and I can't make it on all the time. I do have a life. Just some little facts ABOUT my life; I enjoy working out, running, swimming, Marvel, Tacos, cooking, reading, Attack on Titan and shopping. What girl doesn't enjoy shopping? Especially for books lol.

Interested in writing?
I've compiled a list of things you need to know about how I write, and what I'm looking for.

CURRENTLY CRAVING PUNISHER ROLEPLAY. PLEASE SEE BELOW.
  • Post Length. At least one Paragraph please.
  • Be able to actually piece together words. I don't tolerate text talk.
  • Plot over Smut. While I do enjoy a good smutty scene, plot is much more important to me.
  • Give me angst and sex appeal. I want to be begging you for smut. Make your character so irresistable to me that I can't keep my pants on any longer.
  • Third person only.
  • No FxF or <s>MxM</s>. I just don't think I can convey a natural roleplay with that. **Update: Willing to do MxM with the right partner
  • Nothing with Animals.
  • I lean towards fantasy settings. Modern settings are hard for me to get into.
  • Only Email or Google Docs please. I will settle for threads, but sometimes I forget them.
  • PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS THAT AREN'T LISTED HERE. I MAY ENJOY THEM!

**This is a bit of a side request. I'm looking to talk to someone about my story idea. I have an interesting character in mind, and would like some feedback before I begin the writing process. SO if you'd be up for listening to my ideas, just shoot me a PM! **

Cravings and Ideas

Each idea will be placed next to an asterisk[*]. This signifies how much I am craving that idea.

Attack on Titan******
**Might be a bit of a spoiler if you haven't finished the show.**
Long after Annie's capture, Titan's have practically vanished, becoming dormant once again. But what are they planning?
There are two options for this:
- The scout regiment has captured a human who can inhabit a titan body. But this human is set on helping the Titans, not destroying them.
- The titans attack(And win this time), destroying everything and making sure to leave nothing in their tracks. This could put our characters in peril, or it could send them outside the wall. Open for discussion.

**IF SOMEONE COULD PLAY OUT A LEVIxOC STORY WITH ME IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED. OR LEVIxEREN.**

Red Riding Hood isn't so little anymore******
Little Red Riding hood has moved on in her life. After losing her grandmother, and believing that the big bad wolf was gone as well, she has dedicated her life to killing other creatures of the forest. She has become a master huntress. For a price, she will kill whatever is asked of her, even if that includes people. But when the king requests her services, things get flipped upside down.
The king is holding a contest to see who is the most powerful hunter, and Red has been invited to showcase her skills. Little does she know, her king isn't exactly as he seems to be. He is the wolf, and he has been keeping an eye on her for years, watching her grow.
Will she figure out the kings true identity, and if she does, what will she do about it?

(This plot would work great with multiple characters. Another hunter as well as the king to be her love interest.)

Whoever said 300 was too much?*******
This may be a bit sappy to some of you, but I think it will appeal to the "Smut" driven folks out there. I know we've all seen the movie '300', and for some reason I had the overwhelming desire to do something based off of that time period, so here's my idea. A slave girl, rescued from the pits just before she was sentenced to her death, has been rescued, or more so, bought. An army of men can only do so much without having something to taking their stress out on. Given to them to freely use her, this girl is used, abused, and just mistreated by every man who comes to touch her. Until of course, that one sees her for what she truly is. Let's make her some kind of creature! Let's make her a goddess! Something! Anything! I'm open for discussion on where this plot will go, but I'm looking for some detailed smut. My ratio for this will be 40% smut, 60% plot.
The Classics******

I'm sure everyone always craves the classic Princess/Knight. I know I sure do. The bratty and aggravating and headstrong princess(Or Prisoner, hey, I'm not one to judge.), and the cool headed, confident, and loyal knight. Scandal, Love, Drama, and adventure, it always leads to such an amazing story. For this, I would love to plot something out from the beginning with my partner, that way we can get both of our loves and things we enjoy into the plot.

Punish Me******
Based off of the current Punisher played by Jon Bernthal, my idea is to have him out of jail and free. But when he discovers that a girl, just like him, has been arrested, he sets to break her out and bring her to justice. But can he do it?

Elves, Elves everywhere.***
In the land of Tiyera(Tee-year-a), the princess is feared. She's executed and used more people and creatures ever imaginable. Of course she never is blamed or punished, regardless of the crimes she is committing. But when she is sent on a journey to another kingdom to gain a prince as her husband, she is quickly kidnapped and taken to a new kingdom, one that wants nothing more to see her dead.
Elves, millions of them, living in the forest, waiting for this day to come. She becomes a slave to their king, all while being used by soldiers of the like within the castle. But one soldier, he sees the good within her, and manages to bring it out.

(Also will work best with multiple characters.)

Silly little Demon***
Did you ever think you could control a creature of hell? An Incubus in fact? Well, this girl, unfortunately, was born with this ability. At age 18, she gained a "Guardian", not because she needed one, but simply because it's in her blood. Her ANGEL blood. She has no idea that she's an angel, but her incubus does, and he plans on draining every single drop out of her. But is there time for that with a world ending war just on the brink of exploding?
It's up to them to travel with one another through purgatory to stop whatever evil mind is waiting on the other side.

((This is up for discussion. It's just a quick idea.))

Yer a wizard, Harry******

Yes. Harry Potter. I am looking for something that is taking place in the wizarding world with OC's only. We can discuss the problems within the school. Maybe someone has a dementor under a spell that makes it completely under their power? Or maybe we can incorporate dragons a little more? Anything is up for grabs in this.

I will add more as they come to my mind. But please PM me if you're interested.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom