Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oral fixation fantasy (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SassySub

Super-Earth
So I've had this thread up for a while now. It's always been pretty straightforward :) especially with how open-ended such a fantasy kind of is. However, there are some additional details that I think would help explain where I'm hoping to go with this. It's still pretty open-ended :) so there's no problem if you have any kind of suggestions for a plot line. I'm just hoping to at least explain what makes it so fun for me so that we can maybe exploit that a little bit :)

Basically, I'm now 31 and I have still yet to give head. Yeah, I've tried to steer away from it, but I've never been in a situation where my boyfriend was dead set on that specific thing. If he ever was, I would probably cave in but I'm not exactly rushing to tell him that :) I've always been able to sort of talk my way into something else.

Anyway, there's a very small number of people who actually know about my desire to stay away from giving head. My fantasies sort of center around the question: what if that fact got out? My best friend, my cousin, and my boyfriend are the only 3 that know. There's always a chance that we could be talking about it in public or just a little too loudly one day and have a certain person who doesn't necessarily care for me who overhears it. At that point, he knows how to hit me where it hurts and begins plotting a way to get me in a situation where I can't exactly say no to him. This could be a one-off situation or a long weekend or even a week of captivity. That's the noncon version anyway.

The consensual version is much simpler. I would basically have somebody in my everyday life, whether they are a family friend or a neighbor, confess having a fantasy for me to do such a thing to him. After a few days or even weeks since that confession, I would start making not-so-subtle hints back to him that I'm actually interested. At which point, we could sneak off to a side room somewhere.

I prefer large age gaps for this, and so I tend to play around 18 to 24 for this vs your 55+ character, but I'm open to your suggestions :)

Original post:
I've been on a bit of a craving lately for fantasizing or playing out scenarios with a blowjob focus. I just haven't had any luck finding someone willing to keep the focus there... so I thought I'd give it a try here and see where it goes? Just send me a PM and we can work something out if you're interested.

RE: Oral fixation fantasy - FxM FxF

what about doing it for slaves and masters?

Kiki said:
what about doing it for slaves and masters?

Send me a PM if you'd still like... I'd be happy to explain :)

here is an MxM version of you, maybe you can work something out for eachother

bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=69355&

Day to myself, so I'm around for a while :)

Finally have a specific plot for this, so pm me for the details :)

This has been pretty popular :) and I have room for one more partner

RE: Oral fixation fantasy (seeking moderate to heavy detail) - FxM FxF

Bump!

RE: Oral fixation fantasy (seeking moderate to heavy detail) - FxM FxF

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom