Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallen Heroine and other corruption stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzureNight

Moon
Hello everyone, thanks for dropping by.

First, a quick apology to everyone I've left hanging. I'm so sorry, this year has just slipped away from me. Here's to a fresh start with the new year. If I don't get back to you/haven't got back to you, drop me a line. There is a good chance you got buried in my inbox.

Now on to the fun stuff!

I'm a sucker for a good corruption story and bad endings. Love seeing some paragon of justice become a villainess herself, and if she has a submissive streak for whoever 'showed her the light' that's just frosting (P.S. I love frosting). Generally speaking I'm looking for original characters, but I'm sure I could be talked into canon if you have something in mind. Would enjoy playing with (against?) any gender.

The pairings that immediately come to mind for me are:

"Standard" DC/Marvel type heroine v. Villain
Magic Girl type v. Villain
Paladin v. Demon
Priestess/Angel v. Demon
Princess v. Conqueror
Elf v. Orc

And here's a couple 'somethings' I'm curious about, but not sure how to approach:

Dragon
Robotization
RWBY

----------

I'm flexible on the details, but here a couple broad ideas I've been toying with.

1a) Captured: Pretty standard. It starts fairly non-con. I see my character getting captured and subjected to "torture" and brainwashing until she is a submissive and pliable minion. Where things get interesting though is somehow she manages to escape or is rescued, but finds herself missing the new life that was opened up to her ends up coming back to your character willingly, no longer happy with her old life.

1b) Willing: Option two is more cerebral. Maybe she was recently captured and rescued, maybe she's just tired of the expectations the world has placed on her, regardless she wants a change. She wants to be molded into someone else's desire rather than continuing as some independent champion. She wouldn't submit to just anyone, but someone she sees as "worthy". Rather than submit to a villain who has defeated her, there's a fellow hero she looks up to. Can be a lot of pairings, personally I see a superstrong 'flying brick' such as Supergirl submitting to someone much more 'regular', but who has proved them self by keeping up with super-powered aliens, cyborgs, and demonic casters, such as Nightwing.

2) Undercover: Generally not a 'super' type story, but who knows? My character has infiltrated your character's club/gang/something. She has been quite successful getting close to the top, in part because of our character's mutual attraction for each other. Between this attraction, new synthetic drugs (and indoctrination) my character is finding it harder and harder to report on your dealings. But what happens when your character finds out just who she is?

3) Demon in a Jewel: This is inspired from someone else's post, but I definitely took this a different direction than she was hoping. Here's what I'm looking for: My character finds a beautiful piece of jewelry, maybe heirloom or goodwill store, and when she puts it on finds two things happening to her as the days pass. First, diminishing her self control, making her react more 'naturally' with her primitive brain. Think of making the classic seven sins more natural reactions. Short to temper, quick to lust, maybe even throw some gluttony in there to give her a more voluptuous look. Second, in her minds eye she will have this new goal for herself. It will be blurry at first, but every day she takes steps closer to it. New wardrobe, new style makeup, haircut. Maybe the demon can help as far nip/tuck go. We can discuss just what that goal is, but thinking something like goth, dark priestess, or succubus (or all three, or more!). So what's going on? Part of a demon's essence is trapped in the jewel's stone (think horcrux) and the demon (your character) is influencing mine as it is worn. Other plot points I think would be fun are:
-The piece of jewelry starting pretty tame itself, but transforms with her. Something like a necklace that shifts into a choker that shifts into a collar, it's stone growing a darker red (or maybe just darker until it is black) with each shift, maybe my character's goal would shift with it as well (hence, all three listed above).
-Reaching a point where she is directed (subconsciously or consciously) to find more jewelry, each containing more of the demon's soul and giving him more control over her. Would love to discuss suggestions, but I'm thinking rings, bracelets, and definitely want to include piercings at some point.
-Finally reaching a point of summoning your character into his own body, or at least the body of someone that you will make your own.

4) Succubus corrupting a finishing school. One more borrowed and twisted. My character would be much more of a switch for this one. My character, a succubus, has recently lost her Demon Lord and Master, and longs to recapture the magic, as it were. Using demonic senses, she finds the perfect candidate. Your Character, who happens to be the Headmaster at a finishing school for young women, exclusive and isolated. What makes your character so special? We can discuss, but I'm thinking he has something demonic or celestial in his bloodline. As a result he's one of those people who exudes charismatic authority, but it's actually much more than that though. Said lineage is actually allowing your character some degree of metaphysical control over others, and between his ignorance of his abilities and moral character, he's not taking advantage of it...until my character comes along. Once hired as his Personal Assistant, seduction and corruption aren't far behind, as she molds him to replace the Lord she had lost. Once your characters corruption has taken root, the school's is next, as any proper Demon Prince deserves 'proper' loyal followers.

5) In the distant future, corporations control world leaders (yes...the 'distant future'). My character is a part of the resistance, younger adults who hope that they can make a difference. We can discuss just how "guerrilla" their tactics are, but something goes wrong. My character is captured and shown first hand how effective their mind and genetic manipulation can be. I'm flexible on the outcome, but odds are these corporations aren't wasteful. Maybe she's the new personal assistant, maybe she's made the face of the company, maybe she's some top exec's new trophy wife, or maybe a combination or something completely different. Brainstorm with me.

6) Demoness' Amnesia. New twist on an old favorite. My character is some traditionally innocent character, priestess, housewife, maybe even an angel. The catch? She's not. She's actually a demoness suffering some mental lose, and locked in an alternate physical form, possibly from a purification ritual. Now a year later she's sure this has always been her life, though dreams of a past life haunt her. Enter your character, a demon prince, or worshiper, or something else hell bent (ha!) on reawakening her.

aaggghh, can't believe how fast these ideas pile up, one more:

7) Based off World of Darkness in Link to the Past. There is a mirror world to our real world (maybe Matrix themes, maybe fantasy) and when one crosses over their mind and body take on the appearance of their true hearts desire. My hearts desire? My character crosses over (maybe on purpose, maybe on accident) and discovers she had no idea just what she truly desired. Would like some plotting with just what she now looks like, but I think you know where I'm aiming for. That said, I don't want this story turning into just another orgy, would like some substance to it.

Sorry not sorry, here's another:

8) Master PC. Ring any bells? Computer program giving god-like control over everyone within, let's say, 300 yards (about 1/4 km). Loads of physical and mental manipulation to follow.
----------

In general the elements I'm hoping to explore are mind control/brainwashing, bondage (particularly gags, blindfolds, and cuffs), obedience training, protocol, collar/leash, slutwear (particularly uniforms and latex), and physical transformation.

Oh, and if you're interested in gender transformation and would rather some overly masculine 'superman' type is corrupted into a submissive, feminine sidekick, we could go that direction too. Yeah...I really need to make an f-list.

----------

Inspirations:

Latex bondage doll, ready for use, and locked and ready
THIS! Countess to maid!
Latex bunny girl
Not sure how much cleaning she's going to be doing
Alternate dimension Wonder Woman corrupts Wonder Woman
Jesterized Batgirl
Mind Zapped, Mind Zapped 2
"Americanized" Exchange Student
Sailor Scout to Succubus, Sailor Scout to Succubus 2
Perfect Sailor Scout Corruption
Supergirl Asylum
Mirror of Desires
Rubber Doll Training
Of course when psychic powers are involved, what's happening in one's head is quite real, even if it's not physically happening
Maybe a little bimboficaiton
Or maybe something a little more functional
Or both
Corrupted Jasmine
Harlequin Symbiote, Harlequin Symbiote 2
Hinata's Corruption
And Hinata's demonic fusion
One more demonic Hinata
And how about some robotification
Pair of Princesses, now ponygirls
Angel Maid
Maid to Succubus
Fallen Princess
Usually not into furries, but this picture is something special
Here's another that's a little...different. Dragon transformation!
Succubus
And one more succubus for the road

I feel like I went overboard there...sorry? Well, not sorry enough to throw in one more

Heroines Dominating their transformed teammates

----------

Drop me a line, would love to hear your ideas as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom