Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wicked Sadist/Dominant Seeking YIM/Skype Play M for F

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarneAlK

Moon
Many people have long, beautiful threads with different roleplay ideas. I share many of those ideas, but I prefer to discuss RP ideas with people I know are interested now.

I prefer to save my more elaborate efforts for the RP. I'm looking to dominate today, and any who are looking to be dominated should consider fulfilling that urge. S&M, heavy sadism, heavy dominance. You'll get fully paragraph-length RP in return, and I never leave a girl lacking what she's craving.

SarneAlK said:
Many people have long, beautiful threads with different roleplay ideas. I share many of those ideas, but I prefer to discuss RP ideas with people I know are interested now.

I prefer to save my more elaborate efforts for the RP. I'm looking to dominate today, and any who are looking to be dominated should consider fulfilling that urge. S&M, heavy sadism, heavy dominance. You'll get fully paragraph-length RP in return, and I never leave a girl lacking what she's craving.

Hey would love to build a scene with you add me on yim or email me wildjessierp@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom