Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A perverted Freaky Friday (Toritay and muscularguy4F)

Later that evening, when they returned from their meal, Jon walked up to their daughter's room. He carried with him the takeaway goodies from the restaurant that Kelsi had requested - Italian sausage and a canelloni, not thinking how they should have seemed an unusual request for her to make. Instead his mind was occupied by the behaviour of his wife during dinner. She had seemed preoccupied by something. As if something bad happened; between the blowjob and them leaving for dinner; that had both angered and troubled her.
His knuckles knocked against the thick oak of the bedroom door. "Kelsi, I've got your food!"

Kelsi had been distracted the whole night. The Cold War between her and her mother had her a little upset. Was she really going to sleep with her own father? It had been a lot to think about. It wasn't as if she didn't want to in theory. But in practice? Sleeping with her own father was something beyond what she had ever even fantasized about. So she was pretty silent at dinner and even quieter on the ride home.

"I'm going to go to change and settle down for the evening." she told Jon when they got home. Going to their room, she went to the closet and looked around. Wondering if she was really ready for this.

Tanya had settled herself down for the evening. She had made herself a lite dinner of soup and a sandwich earlier, and spent most of the night enjoying some movies as she chatted with her new friends, Kelsi's old ones. She was feeling more and more like being her daughter wasn't so bad after all.

Having changed into something small and more comfortable, she was laying on the bed when Jon came in.

"Thanks dad, you can bring it in." she called. Her borrowed young body barely covered as she lounged on the bed.

Jon entered, holding the food package out in front of him. "Here you go Kel, just as you requested and still warm .." He stopped mid sentence as he laid eyes on her barely covered form. ".. Dammit Kelsi, can you please make yourself decent before I enter?" he protested, doing his best to keep his thoughts from admiring her young, athletic body and averting his gaze

"What's the problem?" she asked with a flirtatious smile. "You changed my diapers dad. So It's not weird. It's only weird if you make it. And thanks. Grabbing the food from him, she took the cannoli and began to bite at it, eating it in a very sexual way as if the dessert item was a phallus instead of the sweet it was. "mmmmm so good." she said with a flirty smile. "Do you want some daddy? I can share?"

Tanya had slumped to the floor of the closet. Holding her face in her hands and she considered what she would have to do. Jon would want sex. But could she really fuck her own father?

"No, it's weird of either of us find it weird. And I do, so put some clothes on!" He urged her. "No I'm quite full" he answered, doing his best to ignore how his daughter was practically deepthroating the canelloni as she ate it.
"No, I'm going to find your mother for my dessert thanks" he turned towards the door to leave

It was clear that Jon had very little determination left in his system, so it was time for Tanya to really see how far his lust for their daughter's body went.
"oh come on daddy, I'm your own daughter. Besides...." she stood up and went to stand in front of the door before he ever could, the quickness of her young and tight daughter's body far better than Jon's. "Besides daddy, I know how you've been looking at me recently. Your....cannoli gets a little stiff every time you look at me. So why don't you come join me on my bed? Share my dessert? We can...talk a little, about spending some more daddy daughter time together?"

"I can do this....I can do this..." Kelsi thought to herself as she changed into sexy lingerie and lounged on the bed waiting for Jon to come back.

Jon stepped back from his 'daughter' - and away from the door - in shock from what she had said. "What are you saying?" He was outraged, "that's disgusting! How dare you say something like that! It's wrong and it's completely untrue!" He half lied, but there was no denying how awkward he felt and how shocked he was by her incredibly forward and inappropriate statement

Being his wife before the change, Tanya knew exactly what would push Jon's buttons. So she had the distinct advantage of knowing what she needed to do to make him practically cum in his pants. Reaching down, she grabbed the front of his pants with her hand. Feeling the cock swelling a little thanks to her work. "mmmm is that for me daddy?" she moaned. Dropping to her knees she began to unbutton his pants to get at his cock. Looking up at him with lusty eyes as she did. "come on daddy. Why don't you stop kidding yourself and tell me how you really feel about me."

"is mom on the pill? Shit!! I should have thought abou this earlier." Kelsi thought to herself as she got up from the bed and went to her mother's drawer in the bathroom. Sure enough, there was birth control there. So she quickly downed a dose before going back to the bed. One thing she for sure wasn't going to do was let he dad knock her borrowed body up.

"Kelsi! Get off me! What the hell!! Stop!!"
This was wrong, so so wrong. It wasn't meant to be happening. He was fairly certain that he didn't have those sorts of feelings for his daughter. Scared; more like freaked out; he tried to step away, taking quick short steps. He buckled, her hand on his jeans pulling him to lose his balance and fall backawards, landing on the floor with a loud thump that knocked the wind out of him

"oh wow. Haha, did I sweep you off your feet daddy?" Tanya laughed as she pounced on him and then pulled his pants down. leaving only his underwear between her and his cock. She slipped that off as well and then grabbed his semi hard cock. Knowing full well how to work him, she cupped his balls with one hand and then began to stroke his cock with the other. "Enough of this daddy. You're going to give me what I want. And I won't accept no for an answer."

"Where the hell is he?" Kelsi thought to herself. Jon had been gone quite some time.

Still stunned by the fall, Jon's efforts to stand up were incredibly uncoordinated, resulting only in him scrabbling slightly on the floor. Likewise his attempts to push his daughter away or pull up his clothes were lame, his usually strong arms pushing incredibly weakly.
"Kel! Stop! What the hell ... Ohh goddd. No.... Stop... Fuck! that feels..."
His pleading with his daughter interrupted as moans of pleasure broke through his lips

"now that's better. Isn't it daddy." Tanya moaned softly as she stroked his large manly cock. The member that belonged to her just an inch from her face. He was her husband, despite the fact that she currently inhabited her daughter's body. He had married her. Not her body. So she felt no real remorse for what she was about to do to him.

Winking at him like she always did, temporarily forgetting that she was supposed to be her daughter and not herself.

Leaning down, she took the large cock and inserted it into her mouth and began blowing him.

Kelsi watched the sight from a crack in the door. Fingering her borrowed body as she did. She had gotten up to come look for Jon and had walked in to see her own body blowing him. She should have been pissed. Maybe even jealous. But she was so damned horny and the sight of her mother as her , sucking off her father was so sexy she was going to cum after just a little fingering.

His moans, escaping through gritted teeth, grew louder as his daughter took his large cock into her mouth. His hands grasped at the floor, desperate for something to grip as the pleasure took over him. In his mind he fought the urges, trying desperately to remind himself that this was his daughter and that it shouldn't happen, it shouldn't feel as good as it did. He tried to not notice how attractive she was, how her toned and athletic her body made his balls ache. He tried to ignore the fact that the action of her tongue and lips were just perfect, exactly how he liked it. He fought the urges, reminding himself of the taboo situation.

But there was something about her, something that made it hard to resist her and made him forget the taboo.

"Shit I can't take it anymore, I need in on this!!!" Kelsi said as she came into the room and kneeled down next to Tanya, who was shocked and glaring at her.

"What the fuck Kelsi! Can't I just fuck my own husband without you busting in!"

"Whatever mom, can't we share? Kelsi replied, grabbing her father's balls.

What neither woman realized, was that they had potentially revealed the truth to Jon, were he paying attention to what they had been saying.

Jon almost jumped out of his skin as the door burst open and who he thought was his wife stormed in. The initial feeling of shock and shame caused him to scramble into a half upright position, attempting to get away from the intruder. "It's not! This isn't what it looks..."
His defence was cut short as his wife acted entirely out of his expectations and started to cradle his balls.
"What the f..!" He stared at his wife before pausing and frowning. His mind worked at speed, taking in what they were saying, contemplating it.
"Husband?? What? Mom!?? What do you mean mom?"

It was in a brief moment of lust and shock that both women realized that they had made a huge mistake. In their haste for dick, they had forgotten that Jon didn't know about the switch, they had been hiding it from him thus far. But no more. If he hadn't figured it out in their slip up, he was bound to figure it out sooner or later. So both exchanged glances, and then Tanya as Kelsi looked over and decided to come clean.

"So we don't really know how this happened," she began with bright red cheeks and a nervous laugh. "But somehow Kelsi and I switch bodies last night. So it's actually me, not Kelsi who is trying to get your dick. So...."

"And I blew you earlier." Kelsi added. Both women laying it out there. But...looking at each other, they felt the lust in their air. Unable to control themselves, the exchanged a wordless conversation as only mother and daughter can. Before turning back to face him.

"So....what would you say to a family threesome?" Tanya asked, Kelsi nodding along furiously.

"Holy fuck.." He muttered under his breath. His gaze went slightly blank, considering the implications.
"So you're my wife... In my daughter's body?" He asked, trying to get things straight. "Which means.." The sentence practically finished itself.
His thoughts continued to motor. At very least this meant that the current situation - that of his daughter sucking his cock - was slightly less wrong. Besides, technically neither was wrong! -ish! And he had two attractive ladies after him

"Why the hell not? In for a penny, in for a pound right?" He smiled at them. "Besides Kelsi, when are you ever gonna get a chance to eat your own pussy?"

Tanya just shook her borrowed body's head and laughed. It was so very much like her husband to never turn down sex if he was offered. So why was she surprised that he was accepting a threesome opportunity with his wife and daughter? Standing up, she grabbed Jon and Kelsi and dragged the two along to the bedroom. In the corner of the room was a chair that she or Jon sometimes used to read in. She pushed him into the chair and then dragged her daughter(self) to the bed.

"apparently daddy wants to watch you eat your own pussy." she said to Kelsi as she mounted and 69'd the body that actually belonged to her. "So, we're going to eat each other out and make him watch. Then he can join. Now get busy Kels. I know that you think I'm hot, and you have a sexy body too. So let's eat some cunt and make daddy lose his shit!"

"Damn mom!" Kelsi replied in shock as she looked up at what should be her own pussy. "I had no idea you were this much of a nympho. But fuck it. I'll eat that cunt and then we can take turns fucking daddy. "

It was weird, but Kelsi reached her tongue out and began to tease the soft pink folds. At the same time, Tanya did the same to the more mature but very swollen folds that Kelsi currently claimed. Each woman beginning to get into eat, grabbing each other by the ass and teasing their respective cunts. Completely forgetting about Jon for a minute as they gave into the strange and forbidden lust.

Jon sat somewhat uneasily in the chair. He tried to make himself relax, leaning back and placing his arms around the arms of the chair. His cock, still slick with the saliva that he was fairly certain belonged to his daughter's mouth, stood tall and proud in his lap.
The conflict in his head was clear from his face as he struggled with the situation. Though one voice ring out ahead of the others, telling him that both were technically his wife, so neither were technically taboo. He tried to focus on it, reminding himself if they had no problem with it why should he.
"That's it, just ignore everything else" he told himself, just concentrate on these two beautiful ladies enjoying each other's pussy.
And with that his cock twitched..

Back
Top Bottom