Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A perverted Freaky Friday (Toritay and muscularguy4F)

"A little bit dear." Kelsi replied. Shocked by how impressively endowed her father was. She couldn't help but admire that dick of his. Shaking her head, she smiled and went and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I think I'm going to take it easy today and maybe go out for a little while. Ma..I mean Kelsi will being job hunting. So I thought I'd get a massage and maybe go shopping. Any requests?" She grabbed a pair of her mother's sexiest lace panties from the dresser and then went back to the bathroom. As soon as her dad left, she would shower and then leave.

Tanya had already grabbed some sex panties and bra from Kelsi's room and hoped in the shower. She felt different as her new body was younger and fitter. Kelsi being an athlete was very tight and flexible. When she finished showering, she got out and dressed. Putting on a pair of dark slacks and a nice blouse. Running to her old bedroom, she said goodbye to her parents. "Bye mom. Bye dad. I'm off. Stupid job hunting." she said before running off and getting in her car to go.

'Any requests?' The words rang in his head as he remembered how he had been ignored last night and this morning. Dropping his towel he strode into the bathroom after his wife
"Actually, I do have a request.." He reached out and pulled her towards him to kiss her roughly before pushing her to her knees

"uh......" Kelsi said, looking at her father's hardening dick. She had no intention of actually sucking him right then. She had considered it earlier since she had been in her mother's body. But not now.

"Later." Kelsi replied, trying to get up from her knees. "How about we put a pen in that (Sounded like her mom) and I'll go buy a special garment for you. Then tonight I'll....I'll give you whatever you want. Sound good?" she hoped he took the deal. Otherwise this was going to get awkward fast.

Tanya was already moving towards her intended destination, the mall. She knew for a fact that Victoria's Secret was hiring. So she had swiped a resume from Kelsi's room and was ready to go. Her decision to apply there was for two reasons. The first was to get a discount of sexy lingerie to try and use her daughter's body to seduce her husband. The second, was that she did have to admit that Kelsi was a hot little thing. So her body would be perfect to sell lingerie.

***LATER THAT EVENING***

Jon had had one of the longest days he could remember. Meetings had dragged on into the early evening, clients had been difficult and his secretary had worn a short skirt that took every ounce of his being to resist. Of course it would have been made easier had his wife given him what he needed that morning. But the thought of what she had waiting for him made it all worthwhile.

He strode around his house, wondering where his family was. "Tanya?... Kelsi?" He frowned, feeling strangely alone. He placed his jacket on the stand, putting his briefcase underneath it and continued further into his home.
"Is anyone home?"

Tanya had gotten the job of sales associate at Victoria's Secret easily. Too easily in fact. The manager has practically fawned over her. But as Kelsi, she started the next day and was even working full time with benefits. She had come home that afternoon triumphant. In an hour, she had already done what her daughter never did. So now she relaxed in what was now her room and tried to text with Kelsi's friends. It took her a little while to get the hang of their syntax, but she picked it up after a while.

Kelsi had gone and gotten a spa treatment. A full waxing, facial and massage. She knew her mom did things like this enough that her father would not be the least bit suspicious. She had come home carrying a moutain of new sexy clothing and lingerie. She knew her father would want sex with her mother's body badly. And she had decided she was willing.

Both women were in their rooms when Jon came home. Tanya was texting and listening to Adele and Kelsi was putting away her new clothing. Neither woman heard him come in.

"What the hell is with this place?" he thought to himself out loud. He was right to be confused, both his daughter and his wife had been arguing for two weeks straight, then this morning they had been acting strangely and now the whole place was entirely silent.
Confused, tired and a little angry, he slowly made his way up the stairs towards his bedroom, stopping just outside his room for a moment. He sighed before taking a huge deep breath to settle himself and opened the door

as her father walked in, Kelsi was just exiting the closet after hanging up her day's purchases. She realized his face had a slightly irritated expression. So she summoned her knowledge of how her mother usually greeted him and went over and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Welcome home dear." the teen in the milf body said with a smile. "sorry I didn't hear you come in. I was putting away some clothing I bought. Well....clothing might be too generous. Some of it is barely clothing in the first place. If you know what I mean." She couldn't believe she was flirting with her own father. But her mother's body actually felt even more sexually alive than her own had. It also didn't help that her dad was pretty hot, and she had been hoping for some great sex for a while now. So she was prepared to do what he wanted. Just to experience it.

Tanya hadn't heard anything, the headphones kept all the noise from reaching her. She was talking with one of Kelsi's friends about boys. But she was really just playing the part. In the back of her mind, she was preparing to try and sabotage any attempts Jon had to sleep with her body. She knew Kelsi was a slut at heart, like mother like daughter. So were Jon to ask her, there was no telling how Kelsi would respond. So Tanya couldn't risk anything. She had to keep her husband out of her daughter. Despite it technically being her body.

Her talk of lingerie would normally have interested him far more than it did now. While her purchases were always more than enjoyable, he was currently far too fixated on a particular itch that needed scratching. As his wife had hugged him, he had gripped her waist tightly to prevent her from stepping away from him. Now, as she spoke of the lingerie, he pulled her to her knees with one arm.
His free hand deftly unbuckled his belt and opened his trousers, reaching inside to tightly grip his growing cock
'She had brushed me off and denied me twice in the last 24 hours, that's the reason for this' he reasoned with himself as he pulled his cock from it's restraining resting place
"I'm not waiting for you to get changed. I've needed this all day" and his hand shifted to the back of her head, fingers intertwining with strands of her hair

"oh shit my dad is going to make me suck him off." Kelsi thought as she was forced to her knees in front of him. She had no idea what to do. His cock was inches from her face and it was clear he wasn't really going to take no for an answer. There was just no way out. So she took a deep breath, and opened her mouth and let his dick slide in. To her surprise, her mouth wrapped around it easily. She realized her mom must have sucked him off a lot. Kelsi lifted her eyes and looked at her father as she began working the large cock in and out of her mouth, feeling weird she was blowing her father. But....it was so fucking hot....

Tanya was oblivious to the goings on in the other side of the house. She was busy researching birth control. She knew that if she was going to seduce Jon in Kelsi's body, that she would need to be protected. The last thing she wanted was to get pregnant in her daughter's body.

Her warm, wet mouth engulfed his thick cock, squeezing around it perfectly as if it was made to fit. He let out a loan of pleasure and relief as he started to relax.
As she worked his cock back and forth with her mouth Jon found it more and more difficult to resist the urge to thrust his hips
Deciding he deserved it, he started to buck his hips, gently fucking her mouth. Both hands rested on her head now, putting him firmly in control as his heavy balls swung back and forth, almost hitting her with each thrust

"Holy shit my dad is face fucking me!" Kelsi thought to herself. His thrusts meant that she didn't really have to do anything except keep her mouth open. But it was a really srange thing. She had never imagined this would happen. But....it was super hot. Her dad....no, Jon. Jon had a very nice cock and seemed to really know how to use it. She was really going to have to take it in her mother's pussy later. Just to see what it was like to fuck the same cock that had made her.

Tanya had stopped listening to music and had gotten up to go downstairs for a drink. But she heard some noise coming from the master bedroom. So she snuck along and gently peeked through a crack in the door. Her eyes opened wide and her jaw dropped as she watched her husband face fuck her body. Knowing that Kelsi was inside. "bitch!" she thought to herself. She knew that Jon had probably been pretty adamant about needed a blowjob, but she was still pissed. Kelsi could have said no. So Tanya was going to have to fix this. She was going to use her tight young body to seduce Jon and keep him away from Kelsi. Even though this was technically Kelsi's body, it was about the person inside. And she was the only one Jon should be fucking.

Testosterone levels rising, heart thumping, Jon could feel himself getting closer and closer to an orgasm. He trusted harder, his balls now slapping against his wife's chin as they swung back and forth. His fingers tightened their grip on her hair, his moans growing into heavy grunts as his breathing became louder.
God how he needed this, the feeling of his cock thrusting towards her throat, running over her warm tongue, spit engulfing his manhood

"gulrpr gulpr mmmm gulrp!!!" Kelsi moaned as Jon face fucked her. She felt herself becoming so aroused. The pussy that was now hers was becoming quite wet. The nipples on her big perky breasts were rock hard. She had never done something this hot before. There was just something so sexy about being face fucked by her own father. She reached around and wrapped her arms around his back and moaned as he thrust in and out.

Tanya was pissed. She decided there was no use in getting angry, but that didn't mean she was any less so. But she resolved instead that it was time to show Kelsi that two could play that game. So she changed into a pair of shorts and a sports bra Kelsi owned. She was going to see how Jon reacted, and begin seducing him with her daughter's tight little body.

That was it, her moaning, her looking up at him, the hardening of her nipples, her arms around him; all of it just sent him over the edge. No longer able to control himself, Jon came as hard as he ever had before. His balls throbbed, his cock stiffened even more, his muscles tensing as one of his largest loads surged out of him.
He let out a roar of a moan, loud enough to be heard through the house

"Oh shit!!!" Kelsi thought to herself as she heard her father's groan as he began to release his seed into her throat. She had no idea if her mother was a swallower or not, so she just decided to do it anyway. If only because she wanted to have a tummy full of her father's hot cum. Once he had finished cumming, she licked his dick clean, being a more than eager slut. Once finsished, she whiped off her mouth and stood up. "So I didn't make dinner tonight." she informed him. "Would it be alright if we go out to dinner tonight?"

Tanya covered her ears when she heard Jon groan. She knew what had happened. He had came, no doubt into Kelsi. She shook her head and just lay there on Kelsi's bed. Waiting for a chance to begin her seduction. She knew Jon well. If she slutted it up for him, he would be unable to resist. Even though she was Kelsi now.

Jon day lazily back onto the bed, somewhat drained - metaphorically and literally - by the events and watched Tanya dutifully clean his cock with her tongue. It was unusual that she hadn't made dinner but after that face fucking he just gave her he let it slide.
"Where were you thinking?" He asked, somewhat distracted

Kelsi smiled. She must have been convincing as Tanya, because Jon had said nothing about it. She also felt proud of her dick sucking abilities because he was clearly still in shock over the blow job. She thought for a moment and wondered what both she and her mother liked for dinner. Then, with her most convincing voice, she spoke. "How about Italian?" she asked. "La Porlezzi?"

Tanya was on the bed just waiting. Ready to show off for her husband/father.

"Yeah sure" he said, just thankful they could agree on a place easily enough. "I assume you want to get cleaned up before we go..." He started to stand, pulling up his trousers and buckling his belt. "Is our daughter home?" He half asked, half thought out loud, making his way towards Kelsi's room

"just a minute dear, and I'll be ready." Kelsi said. Smiling and giving him a kiss. She redid the sexy make up that she had been wearing earlier. Going to the closet, she decided it was time to slut it up. Her mother had such a hot body , why not show it off? So she changed into a very sexydress and worked on making sure she looked super sexy.

Tanya had heard Jon coming down the hall. "in my room dad." she called. Waiting to show off her daughter's tight little body for him. [/color]

Following the sound of his daughter's voice, Jon headed towards her room, opening the door under the assumption that she was decent - after all she had practically told him to come in by saying she was in her room. As he entered, he could hardly help but notice that his daughter was barely dressed as she lay on her bed.
"Kelsi, your mother and I are heading out for dinner. Do you want us to bring you back anything from La Porlezzi?" His eyes were firmly on hers - why would they be anywhere else, she was his daughter after all.

Kelsi was busy getting dressed into a sexy little number she'd picked out. She had stripped off her clothing and put on black stockings and a garter belt and bra. Before redoing the make up she was wearing and then putting on the dress. She was busy working on final touches, oblivious to the fact her mother was about to start seducing her father. Using her own body as bait.

Tanya smiled as she watched Jon size up Kelsi's body. She knew how he thought and that he was unable to resist skin. That's how she had gotten together with him in her old body decades earlier. So she had an idea. What if she tried to crash this dinner and snatch him away?

"Oh, mom never said anything about you two going there..." she began. "I really love that place. They have the best sausage of any italian place. I really....love...sausage."

Tanya let the words hang there for a second before picking it back up.
"Uh....well if you want...you could bring me some sausage? Or maybe a canoli? I hope you two have a good time today. OH!!! I forgot to tell you daddy! I got a job at Victoria's Secret today!! I even get a discount on all the sexy lingerie I want!! Isn't that amazing!!"

Jon wasn't even remotely in tune with what she was insinuating. To hhis eyes he was talking to his daughter, not his wife in his daughter's body. "Kelsi, can you please out some clothes on?" He was somewhat uncomfortable with her present state. "Sure, we'll bring you some sausage and a canelloni. He paused for a moment, unsure of what he really heard from her. "You got a job? An actually paying job? Today you went out and got a job?" There was obvious confusion on his face and he continued to question her.
"A lingerie store?" he muttered as that prt finally sunk in. "I'm not sure that's really an appropriate place for a girl of your age to work. But I suppose a job is a job..." He stopped, still unsure

"Oh come on dad, I wear stuff like this all the time. " Tanya said to Jon, really playing the part of Kelsi. Her statement had been true. Kelsi often wore things like that around the house. It had bothered Tanya in the past. But given that she was now in that body and trying to seduce her husband come father in it, she didn't mind now. "What's the problem dad? I got a job, and I wanted some lingerie. It sounds like a win win to me. But why don't you and mom go have a nice dinner. I can tell you some more about it when you get home. Just don't forget my sausage..."

Tanya put the headphone back in and pulled up Facebook on her phone. Going back to acting like a teenager once more.

"Ready to go baby?" Kelsi asked. Having come to her, now Tanya's room in search of Jon. "Have a good night Kelsi, try and be good why we're gone."

The two women glared at each other. They were going to throw everything they had a Jon now. It was just a question of who would win.

He considered it for just a few more seconds before shaking his head. He gave up caring, at least she had gotten a job. Just 24hours earlier he had challenged her with that exact task and now that she had quite competently completed it, it would be harsh of him to penalise her for it
"Yeah, I suppose. It's a job at least. Just don't go spending your entire salary on clothes. The job is meant to teach you a little about the value of money not how to waste it"

"Indeed I am dear!" He replied as his wife joined him. He wrapped his arm around her waist, leading her downstairs and letting his hand drift to her rump, giving it a playful slap and a squeeze

"don't worry daddy. I think I can manage my money." she replied. It was still beyond weird having to act like her daughter and even weirder to use her own daughter's body to seduce the man who was technically her husband. Tanya was really going to have to plan this one out. She considered telling him the truth if she succeeded. But there was always the risk he got mad. So she would just have go try her best to play the part for now.

"mmm. Don't do that in public." Kelsi said to Jon after he goosed her. Then she realized it was something her mother would say. A thought occurred to her. What if after all of this, she was playing the part so well she essentially became her mom? That was a scary revelation she would really have to consider. But for now she was going to enjoy a nice dinner with 'her husband'.

Back
Top Bottom