Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A perverted Freaky Friday (Toritay and muscularguy4F)

On the end of a pristine street of large and well maintained house, sat a very large white house. Complete with a pool, and two car garage. Up to the house pulled a silver Volkswagon Beattle. Out of it hoped a dark haired young girl, carrying a bunch of shopping bags with her. Her name was Kelsi Thompson and she had just returned from the mall with her girl friends. She walked up to the green door of her home and turned to wave good bye to her friends. Then, grabbing her keys from inside her designer handbag, she unlocked the door and entered her home.

Kelsi walked over to the coach in her living room and sat down. Pulling out her phone, she began to text with the friends who had only just left her behind. She sat on the coach and went back and forth between texting with her friends and using facebook. Being a fliratious and adventurous 19 year old, Kelsi was transiting from being a young teenager, into being a more grown up young woman. Part of that growing up, was her desire to go on birth control. She believed it to be the next step in her natural evolution. That was the specific nature of the conversation she was having with her friends.

Around an hour after Kelsi had arrived home, the door opened as her mother Tanya arrived home. Taking off her sunglasses, the mother walked in the door and set her purse down. Noticing that Kelsi was in the living room, Tanya walked in. Her heels clicking against the hardwood floors as she walked.

"Hey Kels, how was the mall?" She asked. Sitting on the opposite end of the large sofa. Tanya herself had been out running some errands and getting a massage. Being a housewife, all her needs were more then provided for by her husband.

"It was fine." Kelsi said, not looking up from her phone. "I bought a bunch of cute new things."

"More then a bunch I'd say." the mother commented, looking at all the bags. She happened to glance over and notice a Victoria Secret bag. "What on earth is this?" She said to Kelsi, holding the bag up.

"It's nothing. " Kelsi complained. Putting her phone down. "None of your business mom. My sex life is my own business."

"Like hell it is!" Tanya said in an excited tone. "Just wait until your father gets home. The three of us are going to have a real long conversation about this." Tanya got up and grabbed her purse from by the door. Heading up stairs to her bedroom, she sat on her bed and turned on the large television across from it. Trying to focus on something to keep from getting too angry.

The large gates opened automatically as Jon's executive saloon came into range and drove up the long driveway, the sound of stones crunching and moving under the wheels. He didn't bother parking in the garage, he was too tired and he'd have the butler or maid do that for him later. Instead he left it in the middle of the driveway, directly outside the rather grand entrance to his house. Opening the door, he paused for a minute or two. He was tired and stressed from work and recently his wife and daughter had been fighting with a worrying frequency. He took a couple of slow, deep breaths and composed himself. He was good at that; it was something he had learned years back to get through long tough days; there was always more energy if you just knew how to tap into it and set your mind correctly.

With a new purpose and vigor he strode up the steps and into his house, looking around the large, high-ceiling-ed rooms for any sign of his wife or daughter. Failing to notice any sign of life downstairs, he headed up the stairs following the sound of the TV coming from his bedroom. The door was only partly shut and he gently pushed it open, spotting Tanya on the bed.

"Good evening, how was your day?" he asked, prepared for the barrage of complaints or nonsense about their daughter

Kelsi didn't move from her position on the couch. She stayed there texting her friends. Being 19, she was capable of getting the pill even without the permission of her parents. But if her father decided to agree with her mother, then she was going to have to really figure out how to convince him. So she asked her friends what she was supposed to do. They suggested sucking up to him and trying to appeal to his fatherly protetive side. If she sold him on the idea of not having to care for a baby, he may think favorably on the idea.

Tanya saw her husband enter he room and smiled. No matter what mood she was in, Jon always managed to bring a smile to her face and make her feel happy. That had been one of the reasons why she'd fallen for him in the first place. He made her feel like the most perfect and beautiful woman in the world. It also helped that he was dynamite in the sack. Which kept her calm even when Kelsi drove her to wine.

"It's alright." She said, patting the space next to her on the bed. "I'm not een going to bother regaling you with today's Kelsi problem. I'm sure she'll bring it up at dinner. Which, by the way, how does lamb roast sound?" She reached for him, desperately seeking a welcome home kiss that would give her when he came home.

"Lamb roast sounds perfect" he answered, smiling at his beautiful wife and eyeing her large breasts hungrily. "Better not to mention it for now, I think. There's no need to stress yourself out for no reason". He slid his suit jacket onto the back of a hanger and placed it in his side of the large walk in wardrobe. His hands went to his tie, pulling it away from his throat before rolling his head, loosening his neck and enjoying the sudden feeling of freedom.
"How long before dinner is ready?" he asked, slowly unbuttoning his shirt, maintaining eye contact with her.

"Excelent. Glad you approve baby." Tanya replied. Getting up from her seat on the bed to help him put away his things. She walked up to her husband and began to help him unbutton his shirt. Her and Jon had always had a very passionate love life. She could tell when he was enjoying her body. His eyes on her breasts a moment ago had been a dead giveaway. "Dinner should be ready in about twenty minutes." she replied as her hands roamed across his abdomen. "I'm going to go finish it up, so if you want to come downstairs and wait."

Tanya left him alone and went back to her kitchen, checking the roast in the oven. Once she was satisfied it was ready, she got it out and put it on the serving dish. She had set the dining room table earlier that day. So she grabbed the roast, salad and other aspects of their dinner and set them out. "Kelsi!!" she called for her daughter. "Dinner is ready. please come to the table."

Rolling her eyes a little, Kelsi made her way to the dinner table and sat down at the left, opposite her mother. She poured herself a glass of iced tea from the pitcher her mother had set out.

The two women waited for Jon to join them.

Jon watched his wife as she started to rather diligently tidy up after him. She was always there to look out for him, it was one of the things he loved about her; how she helped him - she knew how hard he worked and how much it must take out of him, so she cared for him, yet he always felt like the stronger one in the relationship.
He felt her hands graze over his muscular abdomen, sending a rush through his entire body that ignited his most carnal of desires. His loins ached and he was just about to force her onto her knees when she stepped away and spoke again about dinner. "Only twenty minutes? Hmm, I had hoped we might have a little longer!"
His eyes followed her as she walked from the bedroom, swaying her hips just a little more than usual, all for his benefit.

Having changed into sweatpants and an old t shirt, he headed downstairs to join his wife and daughter in the kitchen, following the smell wafting through the house. "This all looks and smells great, doesn't it?" He asked nobody in particular, kissing his daughter on the forehead and sitting down with a glass of water.

"How was your day Kelsi?"

"Thanks dear!" Tanya replied as she grabbed Jon's plate and began to doll out some salad and roast for him. She handed it back to him with a smile, before getting herself some food.

"it was great daddy." Kelsi replied, throwing her mom a look. "I went to the mall with my friends and bought a bunch of cute clothing. We had some fun at starbucks. Totes amazing."

Tanya couldn't control herself, she put her fork down and glared at her daughter.
"Ask her about some of the clothing she bought today." The mother said as she nibbled at her salad. "Ask her why her bags are filled with sexy lingerie. "

"Oh, I was going to ask you something daddy!!" Kelsi chimed in, ignoring her mother. "So there's this guy that my friend Jenn knows. I think he's going to ask me out, and well, I think that I should go on the pill. You know, being responsible and all. I wouldn't want you and mom to have to be stuck with me and a baby."

The daughter went back to her food, giving her mother a smile. Tanya just glared at her daughter and ate, trying to resist the urge to strangle her daughter.

Not for the first time since arriving home, he took a deep breath, consolidating his remaining strength and re-energising himself. This was like listening to children bicker

He looked across the table at his wife, giving her a look of mild annoyance and disappointment. There was no need for her to act like that, instead she could easily have brought it up with him in private. His look silenced her; as it always did; it didn't serve to chastise her, simply to tell her to leave him to deal with it.

He turned his attentions back to his daughter, eyeing her until she made contact with him. He held her gaze until she backed down a little.
"Don't manipulate me Kelsi. I've dealt with people for a lot longer than you have and I know you well enough to know what you're doing."
He paused, letting it sink in. "I've been thinking it was past time you started to be able to pay off your own credit card bills and shopping sprees. Getting a job will be good for you too, you'll learn a lot; not just the value of money; and you'll change your outlook on life
Your mother and I will confiscate your recent purchases until you can pay them off with money from the job you'll be getting."
He smiled at her sweetly. It was sincere, he didn't hate her, quite the opposite, he was making this decision because he thought it would help her
"As for contraception. Use condoms. Just like everyone else and don't give me the crap of lumbering us with a baby. It would be your life that flips on its head if you had a child. Not mine"
And with that he returned to his dinner. "The lamb is cooked beautifully"

Tanya bit her tongue when her husband gave her the poignant glance. She stopped talking and went back to her dinner. But secretly, she was pleased with the way that this was turning out. As much as she loved her daughter, Kelsi had been difficult recently. So Jon stepping in was exactly what she needed.

Kelsi meanwhile....

"What the hell dad!!!" She groaned to her father. "Where did this come from? You could at least give me some warning and let me find a job first. And what's with the stern dad attitude? I can't believe this."

Kelsi just faced her food and ate in silence. She didn't want to leave the table because it would make her look weak. And she was still hoping that her father would change his mind.

Tanya was thrilled. She was already planning on having a little fun with her husband later that night. But now, she was going to do something extra special for him.

"Thanks dear. I'm glad you enjoy it." she replied. "I thought after dinner you and I could have some special dessert."

Clearly offering him great sex later.

Jon was prepared for Kelsi's somewhat whiny rebuttal. "This isn't coming from nowhere. We've been saying for months that it would be good for you to have a job - something for you to do with your time other than hang out at the mall, go on dates and spend my money. We've also been saying that you should spend less, because your room is full of clothes that you've never worn. So I thought today would be as good a day as any to stop saying and start doing!"
He smiled at his daughter. He really wasn't doing it to punish her, he wanted her to learn the value of hard work and the feeling of satisfaction at a job well done, two things that she dearly missed. Most of all, he hoped it would give her some direction in life

He returned his attentions to his dinner, hungrily chewing through the roast lamb and feeling his body replenish it's energy levels, his natural strength returning and his stress subsiding somewhat.

"That sounds good darling. I'll make sure I leave some space for it!" He answered, winking at her and eyeing her up once again

"Fine. Whatever." Kelsi replied. Shooting her mother a glare and going back to her dinner. She didn't know how but she was going to try and make sure that this all worked out for her like she wanted. Somehow, she'd figure out how to get in her father's good graces again so she didn't have to worry about a job or him taking away her things. She quickly finished eating her dinner and then headed off to her room. She slammed the door and locked it. Throwing herself on the bed she tore off most of her clothing and just laid there in her bra and panties.

Tanya just shook her head. "so dear. Ready for dessert?" she asked in a flirtatious tone. "I can do the dishes real quick and then we can have it. Or...you could do the dishes and I could get it all ready for you. " and obviously by getting ready she meant getting ready for her husband's cock. Which she couldn't wait to have buried inside of her. Her pussy Getting wet just from the thought of him.

Jon watched his daughter storm from the kitchen and waited for the impending door slam. Ah! There it was. Predictably, she had gone from being sweet to him and calling him daddy to slamming her door in the time it took her to eat her dinner. He shook his head. He didn't enjoy playing the bad guy. He longed for the days when they could get on as well as they used to, before she became a spoilt brat

He turned his attentions back to his wife. At least she was still the same as before. Perhaps even better. Her big beautiful tits hadn't lost any of their bounce and if anything her round ass had gotten bigger.
"Hmm, well since you cooked, it would only be fair that I wash up" he replied with a charming grin. Besides, he was rather intrigued by how she would spend the time 'getting it all ready for him'

Kelsi laid across her bed in just her panties and bra and started texting her friends. Most if not all were very sympathetic to her 'plight'. But that was only to be expected. They were young teens like she was. So they all thought her dad should just buy her whatever and not ever expect her to work.

All this fighting had her upset. She needed a little release. So she slid one hand down her panties and began to just lightly play with herself. Hoping a little release would be relaxing.

"Thanks baby." Tanya replied. Stopping to give Jon a kiss before she rushed up the stairs.

Going to their room, she tore off what she had been wearing and went to work. She turned off the lights in the bedroom and lit a bunch of candles all over. After that, she went to the bathroom and got a washcloth and wiped herself down. Once she was satisfied, she put on a sexy outfit she had been saving. She went and sprawled out across the bed. Eagerly awaiting Jon to come and ravish her body.

Washing up wasn't exactly a challenge - they had a large enough dishwasher for most restaurant kitchens. Having rinsed off most of the plates and bowls, he neatly stacked them into the dishwasher before taking the leftover lamb joint. wrapping it in foil and putting it into the refrigerator. He looked closely at the roasting tray, deciding that there was no way he would get it clean quickly and that it certainly wasn't worth making his wife wait. He rinsed it quickly then filled it with warm water and washing up liquid and left it to soak on the surface.

Taking stairs two at a time, he headed eagerly to the bedroom, his cock throbbing as if he was a horny young stud back when he and Tanya first dated. As he arrived outside the door, he noticed that the light coming from beneath it was far dimmer than in the hallway. He smiled to himself and shook his head in mock disbelief.

The room was lit in candlelight, with a barely clothed shape strewn across the bed. He smile broaden, noticing the outfit as he approached.
"This is new. I like it!" He complemented, pulling the old t shirt over his head and placing his hands on the bed.
Leaning over her body, his lips barely above her bare skin, he slowly made his way towards her face as if to kiss her. But as he reached her neck he moved back, tracing his way back down her body until his lips met her thighs, planting a soft kiss on her inner thigh. He kissed his way up her smooth, toned thighs, each kiss firmer and more passionate than the last, his hands running up and down her body until they rested under her hips, grabbing hungrily at her large buttocks

Kelsi was busy working her fingers into her cunt. She'd had to take off her panties to gain easier access and had decided to just take off her bra as well. Laying naked on her bed, she imagined a big dicked stud who was eating her pussy. She had very limited understanding of sex. Kelsi was by no means a virgin, but her sex life was mostly limited to hook ups in the back of a car. She'd only been with two guys before, and even those sessions where no more then three minutes a piece. But in her mind, having a big dicked guy eating her pussy would have been amazing.

"I'm glad you approve." Tanya moaned, becoking him with her eyes. "I thought I'd show off a little. So enjoy yourself. I'm all yours tonight. Do whatever you want."

Clearly he was wasting no time. She moaned as his powerful hands caressed and worshiped her body. She moaned and bit her lip as his lips touched her inner thighs. She ran her fingers through his pair and pulled as she moaned. "Oh baby!!! I hope you ate your wheaties today, because I want you to pleasure me all night long. "

"Like you'll be able to last that long!" He chuckled in reply

His fingers somewhat released their grip of her ample posterior, reaching further up her body. His fingertips slid themselves under the waist of his wife's panties, lifting the upper part of the underwear from her body. He began to peel them down ever so slowly, barely making any ground at all, his lips and tongue still kissing, licking and teasing her legs.
Then all of a sudden, as if he passed a particular threshold, he yanked them over her buttocks and down her legs. Without warning his face plunged into her pussy, his lips around her's, sucking on them as if trying to get the last juice out of a peach.
Working his way upwards he took her clitoris into his mouth, the tip of his tongue flicking back and forth as he pursed his lips around it and sucked

"I'm not the one who's one shot and done." Tanya quipped as her husband went to work on her body. "So you need to do your best. We'll see who lasts longer."

She was about to say something else but her mind suddenly became blank when he began to munch on her pussy. His tongue and lips made her moan. Grabbing the sheets , she threw her head back. "Oh god baby that feels so goooooddd!!!" she moaned as he ate her out. "Don't stop don't stop don't fucking stop!!!!!" she moaned as her ate her clit. It was always so intense when she did that. But never unbearable.

"Yeah!! Just like that!!!" Kelsi moaned as her imaginary lover ate her out. "Yeah baby. Lick that tight little pink pussy!!!" her arousal was growing. She reached over and grabbed her vibrator from her bed side table and got it ready. Her fingers began to play with her clit as she turned on the vibrator and started pushing it against her pussy.

One hand crept; like a horny, perverted spider; up her body. Over her stomach and slid itself under one of her bra cups, squeezing a large breast with vigour. The other reached between her legs, his first two fingers finding her pussy and sliding in, instantly moistened and running back and forth in a slow rhythm, gradually getting deeper and deeper. The third finger dropped lower, just below it's neighbours, the tip teasing her as it grazed over her asshole as he continued to lick and suck on her clit

"Mmmm so good!!!" Tanya moaned to herself as her husband's hands roamed all over her body. Her own hands roamed all over her body. Caressing her own tummy as she found herself loosing control. Her arousal turning her brain to mush. The fingers in her cunt were making her moan harder and harder. Her husband always brought out the whoreish side of her. She craved his touch. Even the finger grazing her asshole, which she normally wasn't much of a fan of.

"Oh god that's a big dick!!!" Kelsi moaned aloud. "Fuck me you big boy. Fuck me with that fat cock!!!" She had begun to push the vibrator into her soaking wet pussy, playing with her clit using her free hand. She found herself close to a first orgasm. Easily pushing to it knowing more would come afterward.

He had been slightly taken aback by her comment about one shot and over. He had always exhibited more than enough stamina for her and in recent times an incredibly short refractory period. He knew it was only a joke, brought on no less by his comment, but he felt a need to prove her wrong; to outlast her significantly this evening
Spurred on by these thoughts, he let his finger roam a little further. Pushing his luck in the knowledge that she was not in a mood to say no. This time, instead of grazing her ass, the tip of his finger ran the full circle round it before thrusting into her.

At the same time, in complete unison, his other two fingers upped their speed. Still pushing them as deep as he could manage, he started thrusting faster, so that all 3 fingers were fucking both of her holes, his tongue now flicking over her clit in time with his fingers

Tanya knew that Jon would want to prove himself after what she had said. That was exactly what Tanya wanted. She wanted him riled up. Ready to fuck her silly for the rest of the night. Her goal was to cum as many times as she possibly could. That was an almost certainty if he kept going. Already she felt herself close...

"Oh my god I'm going to cum!!!!" She moaned hard and loud as his work made her do just that. "Please don't stop!!! PLEASE DON'T STOP!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!" she begged for more and more. Unable to hide her lust.

"Mmmmmm so good baby!!!" Kelsi moaned as her work drove her to her first orgasm. The combination of the vibrator and play with her clit was making her feel really good. But she wanted more.

He didn't need the encouragement to keep on going, but it certainly didn't deter him. Just as Tanya pleaded, he continued to lick and suck her pussy as hungrily as if he hadn't just eaten the meal she had prepared.

Taking his finger from her ass, he added it to it's two neighbours, using the three fingers to exuberantly fuck her now soaking pussy. His other hand rapidly moved from under her bra to under her arse, using two fingers to replace the one he had taken out. So that like a man possessed, he rampantly fingered both her ass and pussy, his lips never leaving her clit

"Oh GOD!!! This feels so fucking good!!! " the milf moaned hard as her husband just took control and had his way with her. "Yes JON!!! Finger fuck my pussy and ass!!! Oh yeah baby, you can do whatever the fuck you want with me. All day everyday!!!"

She felt a second orgasm soon shake her body. Making her shake and grab harder at the sheets just to keep from rolling around in orgasmic pleasure. But, she was ready for more. "how about you feed me that cock dear?" she asked, feeling like sucking.

Kelsi was working her way to her second orgasm of the night. She had moved on from playing with her clit to massaging her own breasts while she shoved the vibrator deeper and deeper into her horny young cunt.

Jon stepped back, standing upright with his feet on the floor and looked down at his wife. She was sprawled across the bed whose linen she had soaked with her juices as she stretched and tugged and pulled the sheets out of place.
He chuckled, "not yet dear" he replied, grabbing her ankle and pulling her towards him across the bed. In one swift, easy, move he flipped her to her feet, turning her to face the bed and forced her to bend over, feet on the floor and hands on the edge of the bed
Instantly, with one hand he grabbed has ass as tightly as he could, wanting to feel it in his hands, to squeeze it tightly. Almost as quickly as he had grabbed her, he let go, his hand pulling back before returning in a vicious arc that culminated with a slap that echoed even in the bedroom

He stood behind her, his bulging crotch pressing between her ass cheeks. "Can you feel how hard you've made me?" He asked, pushing his hips forwards whilst pulling her's back.
Without warning, he dropped to his knees, using his fingers and hands to spread her ass cheeks and dove once again into her sweet, soaking pussy, tonguing it eagerly

Tanya was about to be a little grumpy. She didn't like being denied anything. She was about to complain but suddenly she found herself being flipped over and bending over the bed. She let out a sudden yelp followed a little my a moan. She could feel his bulge grinding against her ass as her squeezed her toned rear end.

"oh god yes!!! Eat my pussy baby!!!" she suddenly moaned when he buried his face in her pussy again. "Don't stop!!! Don't you dare fucking stop!!!"

"mmmmm I love this cock so much." Kelsi said as she removed the vibrator from her pussy to suck her own juices off of it. She drove it back into her pussy and worked it more. Eager for even more orgasmic bliss.

Back
Top Bottom