Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM Roleplay [Updated! Plots Inside]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilatria

Planetoid
So hey, I'm Ilatria and I'm looking for a role play. There isn't that much to know about me other than I am a female who role plays extremely well as a male. So yeah.

Pairings:
I honestly love to roleplay MxM. I don't know why, judge all you want. I would prefer to play that, but I can do MxF. Sometimes.

Kinks:
Erm. I have slight issues. I like it when the other person is dominant, like, slam against the wall rough. I also like to play the submissive characters, but most of them have an attitude and will take charge. However, I love it when the dominate character shows them who's boss.
What I don't like is excessive abuse or non-con. Isn't that so contradictory? I also don't like anthro. I can do nekos and stuff, but not full on furry. I have nothing against it, just not my cup of tea. Here's an F-List. Maybes I will try once, but no is there for a reason.
EDIT- If you didn't bother to read my F-List, my hard no's are as follows:
-Scat
-Vore
-Incest
-Anything that happens in the bathroom
-Incest (I shouldn't have to put this twice, however, DO NOT ask me for this. Hardly anything disgusts me more)

Schedule:
Right now, I am borrowing a computer and I have it from when I wake up until 3:00 pm (GMT) on the weekdays, and on weekends I have very limited use.

(Red is who I would like to play)
Video game/anime pairings:
- Naruto (SasukexNaruto, GaaraxNeji)
- Dragon Age (M!HawkexFenris)
- Legend of Zelda (Ghiralink, Dark LinkxLink)
- Minecraft
- More video games, just ask.
- Jetko

Celebrity (Kpop pairings):
- Vinseop (Dom!Kevin)
- Neo (Dom!N)
- Leobin (Dom!Hongbin)
- 2min (Dom!Minho)
- Iljae (Dom!Ilhoon)
- Yunjae (Dom!Yunho)
- No Minwoo x Jo Kwangmin

One-line plot ideas:
1. Are you going to eye fuck me all night or do something about it?
[High school reunion or a boss/worker scenario?]

2. You say you’d be the best fuck I’ll ever have? Prove it.

3. What makes you think I’d ever fuck you again?

4. You want to have sex here? What if someone catches us?

5. We have to hurry. Your husband/wife will be back soon.

6. I know you need help rehearsing your lines, but is the kissing scene necessary? You know my boyfriend/girlfriend would freak if they knew about it.
[YC is the lead actor in a play and is having some issues with his lines. As there is only a week or two before the play, the director asks MC (stage manager or something) to help YC out. Little does MC know, but YC may or may not have liked him for a long time]

7. Please don’t give me a ticket, officer.

8. I don’t have enough. Is there any other way I can pay you?

9. Some type of Dom/Sub relationship. Not like 50 shades, but a proper one. (Could possibly include the daddy kink cause I'm a perv)

Really any of these could be fleshed out, but those are the ideas I have for now.

More In-Depth Plots

Muse A, a male teacher about to start his first job out of college, rents the basement apartment in a house just off campus. He’s only met the landlord of the house, not the people renting any of the other levels. That’s why he’s surprised when a completely naked Muse B, one of the students in his 9am lecture, shows up at his doorstep explaining that he lives upstairs and got locked out, and asks whether he can use his phone to call his roommate. Ever the charmer, Muse B confesses that he thought his day couldn’t get any better, but now his hot teacher turns out to live in the same house? Before Muse A even realizes it, his clothes are coming off and he’s getting into something that could definitely cost him his career. (I could play either A or B)

o0o0o​

When muse a, a typically straight-edge student, is dragged to a party and has their first taste of alcohol, they end up needing muse b, a volunteer for the campus’ designated driver service, to get them home safely. When muse b runs into muse a the next day, muse a is a bit embarrassed about their uncharacteristic behavior. (I would like to play A)

o0o0o​

Muse A is a wealthy CEO who runs their own fortune 500 company in a bustling city. Muse A is in their 30s-40s and has been married to their college sweetheart for 12 years, though the passion between them has long since fizzled out. Muse B is a 20-something, fresh out of college, possessing a business degree and needing to get their foot in the door of the business world. Muse B is lucky enough to be hired by Muse A’s firm and becomes Muse A’s personal assistant/secretary. Muse A and Muse B exchange pleasantries from day to day, but don’t socialize much beyond the details of their business together. One evening, Muse B gets a call from Muse A asking a favor. Muse A must go to a charity gala and their spouse is not able to attend; they want Muse B to attend the event with them. Muse B is flattered and agrees to go for the sake of not letting their boss down.

Muse A sends a private car for Muse B along with an expensive outfit for them to wear. When Muse B arrives at the gala, they are blown away by the elegant venue. Champagne is flowing freely and Muse A looks attractive as ever in formal wear. Throughout the evening, Muse A reveals a playful, charming side to Muse B that they don’t get to see in the office. Muse A is flirtatious even, lightly touching the small of Muse B’s back, sliding their arm around Muse B’s shoulder, complimenting Muse B in front of business associates. Muse B knows that they shouldn’t read to heavily into Muse A’s flirtation, because Muse A is married and they work together, but it’s difficult not to get swept up.

When the gala is over, Muse A insists that they retire to the hotel room they’ve reserved upstairs until they’ve sobered up some. Muse B agrees to stay and the pair takes the elevator up to a penthouse suite, the likes of which Muse B has only seen on luxury blogs and in travel magazines. Fueled by a mutual attraction and champagne, Muse A makes a bold move on Muse B, crossing professional and marital lines. Muse B feels guilty the next morning, knowing that Muse A is married, but the attraction between boss and employee can no longer be ignored. Over the course of the following weeks, Muse A and Muse B embark on a secret affair; sharing intimate moments between business meetings, going away on overnight “business trips” together, indulging in private shopping sprees with Muse B’s platinum card.

Optional: When Muse C (Muse A’s spouse) finds questionable charges on Muse A’s credit card statement/gets a call from the credit card company about suspicious activity, they become concerned that their spouse is cheating. Muse C confronts Muse A, who denies an affair, but it doesn’t take long for Muse C to fixate on Muse B as the source of their spouse’s deception. (I would like to play B and C)

o0o0o​

Muse A is the son of a man with a serious gambling problem. He’s a sweet man, always doting on Muse A with his favorite books and rare flowers, but he’s up to his ears in debt after borrowing money from the wrong people. One afternoon, Muse A’s father is confronted by Muse B, the ruthless crime boss of the city. Few people have ever seen Muse B’s face, as his henchmen usually do his dirty work, but everyone knows his name and cowers in fear appropriately. Muse A’s father owes Muse B a considerable debt, which he cannot pay. Rather than kill the man, Muse B offers a trade – the man's beautiful son in exchange for the forgiveness of his financial debts. He has one night to make this deal happen or Muse B will come for him. When Muse A’s father explains the predicament to him, he is willing to go, as long as it ensures the safety of her family and his father promises to put an end to his troublesome gambling habits. Muse A moves in to Muse B’s mansion outside of town the following day. From the moment Muse A arrives, Muse B is on his best behavior, lavishing him with gifts – a library wing for him, a pretty garden filled with the finest, imported roses – jewelry, and so on. Gradually, Muse A comes to see that Muse B isn’t a horrible person, behind closed doors, but the circumstances of their arrangement (and the terrible crimes he commits as a crime boss) make it difficult for Muse A to fall in love with him as he’s fallen in love with him. Each time Muse B proposes marriage, Muse A refuses. Muse A becomes terribly homesick and begs to be allowed to visit his father. Muse B allows him to leave as long as he returns to him within a week’s time. While Muse A is away, Muse B is attacked by a disloyal bunch of conspiring underlings. When Muse A returns, he finds Muse B wounded and left for dead in his home office. He realizes in this moment that he does love him and if he recovers he’ll marry him. His quick actions save his life and once he is well enough, they marry.

Optional Twists:

Dark Twist: Once Muse B recovers, Muse A willingly becomes part of the crime business. Together they seek revenge against those who betrayed Muse B.

Romantic/Angst Twist: Once Muse B recovers, Muse B gives up his life of crime, since he’s assumed to be dead and he and Muse A run away together, with the condition that Muse A can never return home to his family. (I would like to play A)

RE: MxM Roleplay

I have a kinda good plot idea that involves muses if anyone is at all interested

RE: MxM Roleplay (Basic plots inside)

Bump to celebrate getting out of a funk.
Also, new-ish kink to add: daddy!kink. Not actual father/son relationship, but you get what I'm saying, hopefully.

RE: MxM Roleplay (Basic plots inside)

After a long hiatus, bump. May add some new-ish plots later. I do have some ideas tho, so message me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom