Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crime and Punishment (Ryanmo97 & mary.elmwood)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. Do to some great investments and he was able to make a lot of money and retire early. He built a nice sized house in the rich part of town. He had all the amenities, including a big pool and a small home theater. There was also his play room. He was a member of the local BDSM club. The women of the club submitted to being the slaves of the male members of the club for a weekend, rotating between members.

There had been a rash of break-ins in the neighborhood recently so he designed and built his own security system. But, he didn't have it connected to any security company because if any one broke in, he wanted to take care of whoever himself.

One night, Ryan was asleep when the alarm started to go off. The alarm only rang in his room and he had the room soundproofed, so as not to tip off the burglar. Ryan walked over to the security cameras and saw one person downstairs, dressed in all black. He picked up his gun and headed quietly downstairs. He saw the burglar, loading things into a bag, he pulled up the gun and said, "Freeze! Hands Up! Turn and Face Me!"

Ryanmo97 said:
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. Do to some great investments and he was able to make a lot of money and retire early. He built a nice sized house in the rich part of town. He had all the amenities, including a big pool and a small home theater. There was also his play room. He was a member of the local BDSM club. The women of the club submitted to being the slaves of the male members of the club for a weekend, rotating between members.

There had been a rash of break-ins in the neighborhood recently so he designed and built his own security system. But, he didn't have it connected to any security company because if any one broke in, he wanted to take care of whoever himself.

One night, Ryan was asleep when the alarm started to go off. The alarm only rang in his room and he had the room soundproofed, so as not to tip off the burglar. Ryan walked over to the security cameras and saw one person downstairs, dressed in all black. He picked up his gun and headed quietly downstairs. He saw the burglar, loading things into a bag, he pulled up the gun and said, "Freeze! Hands Up! Turn and Face Me!"

Mary a run away slave who had escaped her previous Master before he could perms fly mark her flesh with branding. Her body was covered with bruises and her flesh cut lightly, deeper around her hips, ankles and upper arms. Walking into the back door of a new house she walked to the kitchen counter and picked up a single Apple. Taking the apple she went towards the back food when she heard someone behind her.

Almost dropping the apple she slowly turned around, shock and terror filled her eyes. Scanning around a moment she remembered seeing a basement with barred windows and kinky dungeon set up. "I was just trying to find food Sir, I'm starving. I'll leave and never steal again." She said and backed out of the house slowly then bolted for the fence.

Jumping up the fence she felt blinding pain and felt a deep wound reopen on her left side in her upper ribs. Falling to the grass she saw past the pain and took hunks of grass and began to chew while standing up to try and flee.

Feeling dizzy she dropped again holding her side, still eating the grass and apple in her hand. She slumped over breathing hard, silently crying from pain of her wounds. "Please forgive me, I was just hungry. Just an apple, only an apple. Please just kill me, get it over with." She said looking up at the moonlight and felt her clothes soak where the wound had opened. "Just an apple." She mumbled, if she had been shot her body didn't feel it with the shock running thru her body.

(What is she wearing?)

Ryan was surprised when the woman ran out of the door and tried to jump the fence. She fell to the ground and he walked up to her as she pleated for him to kill her. He could see she was hurt, "What happened to you?" he asked. He wondered if he should call for an ambulance.

((A solid black cloth spy suit with head mask.

She heard him talking and looked up at him and looked at the gun. "I was severely beaten by my previous master and escaped. If I stay here I'm dead, if I go back to him I am defiantly dead. So just get it over with." She said sitting up panting for air, holding her side. She glanced at the apple, still tasting the grass in her throat. Blinking as she thought how entertaining it was she had just gotten away and now was caught by another man.

Her brain thought back to what she has seen in the basement the night before, a room filled with toys and restraining devices.

Back
Top Bottom