Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Dominant Female RP partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falkon

Moon
Hello there ladies, my name is Falkon and it has been awhile since the last time I actually committed myself to a roleplay, and I had rarely interacted with much in terms of adult scenes. I'm looking for a roleplay partner who is a little more experienced in this particular aspect of roleplay, but at the same time I want a partner who can drive forward the plot at the same time.

Things I look for in a roleplay partner:

- Female (mtf trans may be acceptable)
- Literate poster (no one liners, I'd like at least 1-3 paragraphs that advance story)
- Dominant type of character - I don't want to roleplay with a princess that always needs saving; I'd rather roleplay with the type of girl who can show up a man at what he is good at. My character will not be completely submissive by any means, but I want a take-charge kind of girl.
- Story teller - I want somebody who is capable of advancing and creating plot twists and new ideas
- *Bonus* - Friend - It's a bonus if you're willing to chat and get to know each other Out of Character. This is not necessary if you want to keep it strictly business, but it would be ideal.

A bit about my interests

- I am an aspiring novelist who needs to improve the quality of my writing, and increase the flow of creativity. I am inspired by High Fantasy writers and my favorite story is The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan (finished by Brandon Sanderson). As such Fantasy is my area of expertise in writing.
- Generally I am laid back and like to go with the flow. I like to have fun, and I often attempt to push the line with my humor. Feel free to joke about anything with me. Humor is essential to writing many good characters.
- I have varied interests as far as topics: fantasy, science fiction, ancient times, paranormal, Noire, westerns, etc. If you have a great idea I'd love to hear it and go with it.
- While I would like stories with a plot, I would also enjoy some of them to get into the more adult themes. When it comes to that I am fine keeping it "normal" or getting into some of the more "taboo" subjects, and would love to discuss it more with a quality roleplay partner.

If this seems appeasing to you and you want to help me get back into literary roleplaying please contact me. I hope to meet a good friend for an ongoing literary companionship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom