Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desire Castle the character profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

☢Utsuho☢

What does the note say for you?
This is the character profile where you make your character, but I must approve of your character before you cAn start posting. I normally don't care for the use a real person as your character image, but I won't say no just for using that.

Human profile

What is your name: (name here)
What is your quest: (to seek the holy grail... I mean reason for entering the castle)
What is your sex: (male, female, or herm)
What is your age: (18 and up only)
What is your class: (warrior, Mage, gunner, ect)
What is your story: (bio)
Other: (anything you want to add on)
The human in the mirror: (image of the human)

Monster girl profile

I am: (name)
A proud: (race)
I seek a human: (male, female, and/or herm)
My power(s) are: (powers)
My reason for being here: (bio)
I standing proudly here: (image of the monster girl)

I am: Luna Lunulata
A proud: Octopus... chick... thing...
I seek a human: Anything I can sink my tentacles into
My power(s) are: Eight strong arms (with suckers!), flexibility, color changing, venom, shooting ink, y'now, stuff octopodes do
My reason for being here: I'm something of a maid for the castle... I needed a job and a place to live. Being able to play around with visitors is just a bonus.
Other: I like drawing and calligraphy
I standing proudly here:
800b71ce-acd8-41b3-bd6d-728f24f4989e_zps9k7gvwgx.jpg

@Jelly Octopus girl.... Look good to me approved.

I am: Demon lord Lilith, but just call her Lilly
A proud: Demon lord/succubus
I seek a human: Anyone who walk into the castle
My power(s) are: With her small power over time and space Lilly is able to change any part of the castle. Her other power is to control the black goo she calls dark matter that can change shape, color, become clothing, turn into a cat, and more. Other powers include flight, super-strength, teleport, charming magic, and other minor magic skills.
My reason for being here: Lilly came to this castle as a way to get away from her father war against the humans and have some fun with town's people. After some time, Lilly was informed that her father, her brothers, and all male monsters had been killed leaving her to be the new demon lord. Now she let anyone enter the castle whether it a monster girl look a place to stay or a human who can entertain those who live inside the castle.
Other: She doesn't really care about being the demon lord. Really like sweets.
I standing proudly here: Demon lord Lilith

I am: Julie Jaylor
A proud: A slime/goo girl
I seek a human: Female or female herm
My power(s) are: Transform my body into a wide range of different shapes. Also able to reduce to liquid form to travel through pipes and drains.
My reason for being here: I snuck in to avoid the persecution I would have gotten in the real world. I live in and around the castle. Just trying to fit in with the world.
Other: has a weird fetish where she likes enveloping people in her body. Also interested in trying to slip inside of someone while in liquid form. But only with their consent.
I standing proudly here: me

What is your name: Traeva
What is your quest: To prevent the village from ever needing to fear the demonic presence of the castle.
What is your favorite color: Red! No I mean purp-AAAAARRRGHHHHH!
What is your sex: Female
What is your age: 18
What is your class: Apprentice Wizard

What is your story: Apprentice to Sylvana the Strange, Traeva has learned the art of wizardry. The war with the demons had taken it's toll on the humans as well, so most of humanity is currently in training, with the survivors of the war passing on their considerable skills and knowledge to those who were too young to fight before the war ended. Traeva's mentor is particularly renowned by humanity, for her unusual magical methods proved to be rather vexing to demon-kind. Capable of warping space and time itself, Sylvana is a force that even existence itself should fear. That being said...

Traeva is but an apprentice, even if her powers are still considerable. She hopes to impress her mentor, by investigating the demonic presence growing near a small village, hoping to save them from the fate of so many other smaller villages when the demons first struck. She lacks the sheer ridiculous power of her mentor, but she is trained in the core disciplines fundamental to magic. Conjuration; the spells that transport things for one place to another. Enchantment; wards and boons to defend humanity from the demons. Evocation; the channeling of raw magical power to strike at those who threaten the innocent. Transmutation; the alteration of physical matter from one form to another, albeit temporarily.

Other: Traeva's mentor is quite well-known among demon-kind. Monsters who feel that Sylvana may have been responsible for their situation may feel the desire to take it out on Traeva somehow, should they learn of her relation to the woman.

The human in the mirror: Click Here

What is your name: Josh Langdorn
What is your quest: To investigate the mysterious activity in the castle and perhaps catalog the creatures that roam without and within
What is your sex: male
What is your age: 26
What is your class: Ranger

What is your story: Josh Landorn, born in a small village hugged by nature, had grown fond of the numerous creatures that roamed freely since he was a child. Having a knack for befriending them, he took upon the role of the village's next ranger - protector of people and creatures alike. With the world ripe with both peaceful and ferocious beings, he found that violence wasn't always the answer and was a last resort in handling situations.

He always had in hand a thick tome that he dreams to pour every single being that lived under the sun. Cataloged in his tome were different beings - refusing to call them monsters - from the smallest of insects to the largest of giants and copious amounts of details in between on how to handle them amongst other information. Not that he always conceded when faced with danger, he rarely used his bow but when he does, he's sure to hit whatever he aims for - he wouldn't be an effective ranger if he has poor aim.

Reports of sudden rise in activity in what appeared to be an abandoned castle had alarmed him. For one, creatures that are actually harmless could be hunted down by the ill intent; hunted for prize and glory. The very thought made his brow furrow deeply. So he set out for this castle, eager to expand his knowledge.

Other: A good cook and proficient in playing the flute - both skills he found useful in taming wild creatures.

1525207-tactics_ogre_wheel_of_fate_conceptart_ylkl3.jpg

Neveranium and OneNightNinja your characters are approved post whenever your ready.

What is your name: Rafael Lafitte
What is your quest: Rafael is looking for some mysterious treasure that he heard there was in this place, or any treasure he might be able to find in the castle, figuring such a dangerous place much be filled with equally impressive treasure to find and steal.
What is your sex: male
What is your age: 24
What is your class: Rouge/Thief
What is your story: Rafael was from a rather simple and poor family, he grew up poor and perhaps because of this he left home early to learn ways to improve his capacity of making money. This path led him to learning the ways of the rogue and thief in one of the larger cities. He became very good at his job, and became something of a treasure hunter, searching the land for items worth a lot of money to make it fast quickly. He is a confident, friendly thief, who has no problems helping out others. As he grew as a treasure hunter, he cared less and less about actually getting rich. For him it is far more about the challenge than the reward. Normally, even when he finds things of worth however he tends to give the money away and ends up back where he started at the begging, the search for the rare treasures far more fun then actually getting them and having the item. He had finished the search for a different item when he heard about the monster house, which seemed the ideal place to be hiding some new item worthy of his time and challenging enough for him to actually go out and find. He figures that the danger in this search and the danger of the place will mean that he will find a greater treasure in this place the he has found in any place up to this point, which to him is the greatest possibility there is.
The human in the mirror: http://hdwallpapers.cat/wallpaper/rogue_warrior_hood_fantasy_abstract_hd-wallpaper-1417807.jpg

What is your name: Laetitia Velvet
What is your quest: to capture a demoness of the castle and use her to increase her power
What is your sex: female
What is your age: 19
What is your class: invoker/summoner

What is your story: Laetitia comes from a family of magic user who are able to commune with the spirits and other world beings, as such she and her older sister Liliane were never afraid to be alone, because in fact they never were. They had no human friends as everyone outside their family considered both of them creepy for they continuously spoke alone so they grew attached to each other in every possible way.

Once at the age of 16 she was taught how to call for the power of her befriended beings to do their bidding and even summon them for brief moments. Similar to magic she is able to conjure a being with a gesture of her hands to use its magic or attack and then fade away with another hand gesture, she is also able to keep them materialized but she has to command its movements with her own and their senses are always linked together. Having an affinity for nature, Laetitia had befriended more light and forest beings and she was seen by the people as some kind of cleric or druid who guardian angels protecting her but she just didn't pay attention to their nonsense babbling. When she grew up she learned that in order for her power to increase and be able to summon a creature for hours or even longer periods of time she has to perform a special ritual. Now she heads to the castle in the hunt for a demoness as she requires her cum as part of the ritual.

Other: Having been with spirits her whole life she has developed keen senses that allow her not to be surprised under any circumstance, on the other hand this also makes her far more sensitive and even vulnerable than a regular human.

The human in the mirror

I felt like Khan's character and I covered too similar of ground... So I changed my history a bit to make the two more distinct.

What is your name: Lucian Deveraux
What is your quest: Heard the castle was an...interesting place. Curiosity got the better of him...and of course, treasure was always a nice touch.
What is your sex: Male
What is your age: 24
What is your class: Warrior
What is your story:
A squire to the Deveraux family, he was dedicated to serving his lord until he was deemed fit to become a knight. Yet, a nearby house of the land had infiltrated the platoon during a trip south of their home. A democratic journey to make peace with a house they had been warring with since prior to his birth even. Yet, the house Aldridge had better plans. They had disguised themselves as warriors of the Deveraux family, and in the midst of the night slaughtered the entirety of their platoon in their slumber.

The lord Lucian served had saved him from death, leaving him with the blade blessed by the lords of the Deveraux family, Lucian was ushered away to save himself. In the last minutes of the Deveraux's households life, the lord had officially proclaimed Lucian as a member of the house, and as such his name was altered to become a true member of the Deveraux house. He couldn't wait much longer, for as the motion was made the lord was struck down before him, and Lucian was forced to retreat as the last remaining disciple the to house Deveraux.

He began to live his life as a mercenary for hire, traveling between houses and lands seeking out work whether it be violent or non-violent. All the while concealing the Deveraux blade beneath a bundle of fabric wraps in order to dissuade potential bandits and other houses from attempting to rob him, yet on the off occasion he's forced to brandish the weapon, all that laid eyes upon it were never left alive long enough to tell the tale.

Other: The blade of Deveraux was blessed by the lord and his council, dipped in the essence of past generations the blade was reforged into a blade of the finest quality. It's holy nature allowing him to strike down even spiritual, and creatures of the supernatural sense. The blade adheres to the desires of it's wielder and as such, any person viewed as enemy when struck by the blade is poisoned by the intricate hexes placed within the weapon, allowing Lucian to defend himself to an even more lethal level.
The human in the mirror: Explore

What is your name: Yuna
What is your quest: To escape her tribe
What is your sex: Female
What is your age: 20
What is your class: warrior
What is your story: Yuna was not a normal member of her tribe. When she was first born into the tribe of barbarians, the leaders expected great things of her. Her parents had been great warriors, and she was expected to be one as well. As she grew up, she mastered the sword fairly quickly, and many thought she could even lead them. However, after her first Village raid, she changed. She had done well at first, but soon found herself growing a distaste for the killing of innocents. "They have not hurt us, why harm them?" she would ask, and she always refused to help her tribe attack. Eventually, the leaders had enough of her attitude, and decided she should die. learning of the plans of her fellow barbarians, she ran away to a small town, and noticed an empty castle. The village people told her there may be monsters in it, but that didn't deter her. if there were really monsters, she would either talk to or slay them, and live in the castle and avoid her tribe.

The human in the mirror: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1843146

I am: Calida
A proud: Dragoness
I seek a human: male or herm, but a woman would be fine too.
My power(s) are: dragon fire, flying, magic
My reason for being here: Humas stole my treasure and wanted to kill me for stealing, but I flew away to find a place where I can collect a new hoard. Only good that the demon lord Lilly allowed me to stay at her castle. Now I'm protecting her treasure from thiefes.
Other: She is the castles treasurer and guards the only entrance that leads to the treasure chamber.
I stand proudly here: http://www.theanimegallery.com/data/thumbs/790px/0178/tAG_178181.jpg

I am: Aurelya
A proud: Ice succubus
I seek a human: someone to have fun with
My power(s) are: weak telekinesis, illusion magic, summoning small objects, cold demonic fire
My reason for being here: All I wanted to do was having fun, mess around with the humans a little bit to pass the time and live in peace. They didn't like being my playthings and tried to hunt me. I'm glad that there weas still a job open at the castle or else I would still look for a place to stay.
Other: She is one of the many maids of the castle and likes to cuddle with others.
I stand proudly here: http://safebooru.org//samples/1337/sample_8875daee4af6466856ac999dfd5b7c9a658ee926.jpg?1390742

I am: Naoki
A proud: Dryad
I seek a human: Only one? Why not two or three?
My power(s) are: Telekinetical control over plants, talking to plants telepathically
My reason for being here: I love the floristic side of nature and was the heart of my forest. The animals loved me and the trees grew bigger than they normally would have without me. Then the humans came and began to fell one tree after the other for their homes. I tried to protect the forest and nearly got burned to ashes. I ran away and found refugee in the wild garden of the demon lords castle.
Other: She is the gardener of the castle and takes care of the plants.
I stand proudly here: http://dickapalooza.tumblr.com/image/84970807009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom