Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How I became a giant futa (Toritaynympho and skelly79)

(Said I was facing toward your feet but this works too.)

Kelly moans and giggles happily as you bring your legs up and press your feet against her tummy, your feet covering her easily as they are close to triple their old size, but still as soft and supple as they always were. Kelly hugs your feet as she grinds against your cock, kissing the tips of your toes as she tries to suck on them, one big toes filling her mouth completely as she sucks it in and suckles like a baby. Grinding against your cock and rubbing against your soles, her arousal peaks and she cums hard, your cock so big it holds in any juices, Kelly's toes curling as she moans with her orgasm, but doesn't slow down as she work up to another one, wanting more and more all the time.

"Yeah that's it Kelly!!" I moan to you as you ride my cock. "Work your body on my cock. Worship my feet baby. You know how much you want me to drive my new cock into that little pussy while you caress my giant feet!!!" But she doesn't need any encouragement. My toes are already in her mouth. It's enough to make me moan a little harder. I wasn't one for feet in the past, but my new body seems to derive some of its lust from the lust of others. So her love of feet makes me love to have my feet worshiped.

I can't help but feel her orgasm. In fact, I feel like my cock just sucked it in. She even looks a little smaller. Something in my head tells me I absorbed a little of her. It's like my cock sucked some of her in. My brain begins to kick in more carnal desires. I suddenly want to see how much of her I can absorb. So I grab hold of her hips and thrust hard into her, trying to force her into cumming, knowing my modified body will take more of her into me.

I scream as you thrust into me. Your cock going deeper and hitting places no man normally could. Filling me past my max. But even the pain feels good. And it feels like you just got even bigger. Actually growing inside me. My pussy is fully swollen, I've never been so horny before. I don't know what's just happened to me, and gonna happen to me but even if I did I wouldn't stop. It just feels too good. I rub and suck your feet even more. They are a bit bigger now in my hands and I rub my body against them. I wish you would do it back but I can't make you like my feet, not that I need any more stimulation as another orgasm approaches.

As she came once again, I felt even more of her enter me. My giant dick seeming to simply absorb her as if it was hungry for her very soul. While under normal circumstances, I undoubtedly should have felt remove, I currently feel none. Instead, my body craves her. I know that if I wish, I can absorb every single drop of her. My dick sucking her in like how you would a cold beverage. But so much more then that, I feel like my whole body hungers to take her into me. So I grab hold of her and pull hard at her with my dick. Feeling more and more of her dissolve into me. Soon, she will be little more then a sleeve for my cock. Then, when I'm finally ready, my dick will devour her into itself. That thought makes me even harder, nipples feeling like they need to release.

All I can do is moan as everything happens. Your cock seeming to grow larger and larger, filling me up more and more. God it feeling like its filling all of me! Your feet feel huge to me, I grab one of them and actually hug it, my arms and legs wrapping around it, my feet rubbing against your sole. "What's happening?" I ask quietly, part of me realizing something is way wrong, though the rest of me wants more. I open my eyes a bit and see your foot in front of me, hugging it like I am its all I can see. The big toe I'm sucking on as big as my head now, and yet I still lick and kiss it, wanting to suck on it. I don't get the chance though as something starts pushing up my throat, my eyes going wide as the head of your cock pushes out of my mouth. "Mmm!" I mumble in alarm, but also pleasure. More pleasure then I can take really.

"do it!! Absorb her into you!!!" Something inside my mind commands. Already after only a short amount of time, Kelly has already been reduced in size and nature to little more then a pocket pussy. Which gives me an idea. I grab hold around her now small body with my hands, being careful enough to not crush her. I spread my legs back out , my feet having become too big for her little body.

With my hands on her torso, I begin to rub her across my cock. Pulling her up and down like little more then a sex toy. What's odd is that I haven't felt like I had to cum. At least not outward. My experience with guys had been that they would have shot their load by now. But I'm still going along. Though, I do feel another need..

"I'm going to suck you in!!!" I moan to Kelly. Clentching my cock muscles, I pull hard and suck her into my cock. My already large member looking absurdly thick. Something touches at my consciousness. Reaching out, I grasp for it. "kelly?" I assume. "Can you hear me?"

I moan as I feel you grab me and start to move me up and down, usiń me to stroke your cock. I "mmph mmph as your cock goes in and out of my mouth and I cum almost continuously. My mind swimming with pleasure. None of it hurts. What ever had happened to me has gotten rid of my organs and made my body stretchy as rubber, my body stretching as your cock goes in and out of me.

My voice has gotten really high and I squeak as I'm pulled off and you say something. I feel my feet touch your cock and something grabs at them and you cock sucks me in with a slurp. I start to come around now that I'm not cumming and I feel your cock squeezing me as it moves me down until I pop out inside you in a sack of some sort. I didn't see it on you before so I must be inside you. I'm swimming in cum though as I hear you in my head. "Erin. What's happened? Am I inside you?"

Having a cock full of an actual person is a totally new experience. I would have never even considered such a possibility. But since my change, dissolving and sucking Kelly into my new cock seems like nothing. In fact I downright crave it. I needed her inside of me. Kelly's body that had dissolved feels like it's sloshing around inside of me. I know that I need to dissolve the rest of her. So I began to clench my cock and work it. Stroking it with my hands.

"I sucked you into my cock babe." I say inside of my head to Kelly. "I needed you. My cock just wanted you, so I slurped you in. I'd ask you if you cared, but I don't really care. This whole change has made me different. I can't control myself. My urges just take control. So I'm going to turn you into cum. You have no choice. Just sit back and enjoy the ride." I start jacking off hard, half on instinct and half on what I've seen guys do in the past. Soon, Kelly will be nothing by cum inside my she dick.

"Wha.. what!?" I say, gasping with realization, as I look around and find myself swimming in cum. Before I can say much else though I gasp again, this time with pleasure as I feel myself being stroked, 'wait, I'm being stroked?' But I can feel it, as if I am your cock. The pleasure quickly builds, like I'm a balloon and I'm being filled with pleasure as an orgasm builds in me and I can feel thats its bigger then any I've had before. I moan, the cum sloshing and squishing around me until I scream with release, the bubble pops and I collapse into cum, my whole body transformed. And yet the pleasure doesnt stop, it keeps building, past the point of orgasm. Since I dont have a body anymore I cant passout. I start to churn, sloshing around with the need to cum. "Oh my god this feels so good. Please let me cum!" I cry out mentally, churning harder and harder as I push at the exit.

Stroking my cock, I can feel the thoughts rushing from Kelly as she feels the waves of pleasure crash over her body. I can feel her churning in her own cum as I slowly stroke her into yet another orgasm. Feeling her explode inside of my dick gives me a crazy feeling. Almost like my dick came without ever even shooting anything like a man's dick would. It's a strange experience, but still incredibly pleasurable. But the pleasure, as wonderful as it is, will have to wait. I hear Kelly inside of my mind. In her cum like state, she's trying to ram her way out of my dick. Several thoughts cross my mind. I could do a few different things with her. I could just stroke her off and cum her body all over my apartment. But that seems like a waste. I could suck my dick and swallow her. But that also seems like a wasteful action. Kelly is one of my oldest coworkers and friends. Besides, I'd much rather have her around for more. So it'll have to be one of two things. Either I cum inside my own pussy and birth her out, or find some busty babe to knock up.

Though, I don't have any clothes....so looks like I'm having a baby. "Alright Kelly, I'm going to be your new mommy!!" I think to her as I take my giant cock and bend it around. It's harder to bend while in this state. But with a little time and effort, I manage to turn it around again and insert the giant member into my cunt once more. I begin to stroke at it, ready to impregnate myself with Kelly.

"YES..YES" I cry out mentally, just churning more and more as every touch and stroke drives me insane with lust. I can feel your thoughts though. As bad as I need to cum, as much as I want it, I don't want to die either. Maybe that's why you don't go with your first two options. Though most of me doesn't care as long as I get release. I doubt most people would even take the time to think about the choice, just taking whatever was easy and at hand, even if it meant it would be the last thing they ever did, though it would feel good.

I moan and slosh and churn as you cram your cock, our cock, back into your pussy. I'm past the point of cumming though. Since you can feel my pleasure on top of your own, both of them added together, you could probably cum at any time you liked. I cant control it in the state I'm in, I just want to cum no matter what as I push and slam into the exit more on instinct then anything else.

"don't be too hasty dear!" I say to you inside of my head."Mommy wants to savor the moment before she knocks herself up with you. So just relax for a moment." But it's really hard to resist. You inside of my head, our head, and your cum, our cum, inside of our cock is took much of a pleasue to resist.

I start to jack off wildly, stroking my futa dick like I'm in desperate need, which I am. I feel myself getting close. "Time to fill mommy!!" I say to you as my dick explodes. Holding it inside of myself, I shoot a gigantic load into my own pussy. Quickly swelling my tummy and making it expand as if I was six months pregnant. The cock shoots for a full minute before finally subsiding.

I collapse on the floor and rub my tummy, thinking about becoming a mommy. I have no idea how long the birthing process will take, but my body somehow tells me it will be 9 hours. So I lay there and caress my you filled body, whispering to you in my head. "How should mommy's baby be when she comes out?"

I scream, mentally, as I finally get to cum. But I am cum, which is a strange feeling, shooting out of our cock and into your pussy. I can still hear you though I have no idea how I want to be. I think I want to be the same, not that I can stop you from changing me. For a bit though I imagine having a huge cock too, being able to experience what you just did, wondering what it was like to slurp someone up and everything.

After an hour or so I can feel myself reforming, smaller though, baby sized but fully formed. Once I am born all you'll need to do is feed me and I'll quickly grow back to normal size. In the mean time, as you lay there you'd notice your cock is gone, no longer needed, but you can feel its still there even though you look like you have a normal pussy. It might make you wonder what else your body can do.

It's a weird feeling being pregnant with your own best friend. Weirder still is that I just fucked her and churned her into the cum that impregnated me. But weirdest of all, I found it shocking that my cock had seemingly dissolved and disappeared. Leaving me with just the pussy. But something inside my head told me that it would come back. But only when I wanted it to.

As you grow inside of me, I begin to shape you. You will be like me. Tall, busty and able to have a cock as well as your pussy. When I give birth, my breasts will feed you with enough milk to make you grow big and strong. Very soon, I will have the perfect partner in crime to be able to churn anyone we want. I caress my tummy as the hours drift by. "Grow well my daughter lover." I whisper both in my head and out loud.

I find it very peaceful being inside you and hearing you in my head. It's over much too soon though. I feel your body squeeze me and I look around. The light coming through is faint but I can tell I'm back to normal, albeit very small. I feel a squeeze again as I get pushed out little by little. Not being a baby I'm able to help out though. Pulling myself out as I'm pushed, popping out onto the bed covered in pussy juice.

I stretch and sit up and look at myself. "Eww". I giggle in a high pitched voice. I look down between my legs at my pussy. I grin as I push and my cock comes out. Seems I have better control over my body since I was made intentionally inside you and not a freak accident the way you were changed. I pull it back in and look up at you. "We are going to have so much fun. Feel free to slurp me up any time. Just don't eat me". I laugh. Though I know the danger is real.

As the hours finally pass, my body tells me that it's time. So I go and lay across my bed and wrap my arms around my giant swollen body. My motherly instinct kicks in and I begin to push as if you were a real baby. Slowly forcing you out of my body as my pussy spreads to make way for you. Out mental connection is severed as you leave me. I suddenly feel empty. My tummy quickly shrinks back down to normal. But now that I have a taste, I know that soon I will swallow another inside of me. Maybe I'll make the next one a normal child. Or I'll just gulp them down. Who knows.

Seeing your tiny body, I laugh and pick you up. Pulling you to my breasts. "I think you need to drink your milk before you use that." I say in a motherly tone, holding you to my nipple. "Time to grow up Kelly. "

I giggle. "I know, just trying it out. I just seem to know how to make it work and everything." I say as I lick my lips, watching your nipple approach. "Its huge!" I cry out and giggle as I grab it with both hands and start to suck, wrapping my lips around it and drinking down the sweet milk. "You taste good, theres something about it thats just really good." I say, going back to more and I start to suck, drinking mindlessly as the milk fogs my brain and makes me horny.

As you begin to suck on my giant titties, I feel strange. I realize something. I'm shrinking a little and your body is growing larger. That is an unexpected change. But maybe I can finally go down to a normal size to where I don't need custom clothing. . that's what I hope.

"Such a good girl." I whisper to you my daughter as you drink my milk. "You're going to grow up to be such a good girl for mommy. Once you're fully grown, we're going clubbing. Mommy wants to slurp someone else and I'm sure you want to try out that new cock of yours too."

I giggle as I drink and nod. Feeling oddly content as you hold my tiny naked body. I can feel myself growing in your arms though I don't notice you are shrinking until I'm back to normal size and I an see you are as well, more or less. "Hey! You look about normal again. That's good. You can wear your clothes again". I say as I give you a hug. I lay on the bed. Feeling a bit drained from everything that's happened. "What day is it anyway?"

The more that her breast milk was consumed, the smaller Erin became. Until eventually she stopped shrinking. She was still much taller then she had been. But it was closer to a normal height. She guessed she was around six foot five or so. But she would have to measure again.

Looking at you, my daughter, I can't help but feel pride in what I have made. "I have no idea dear. " I respond. "I've lost track of time. Why dont you stay here for the night? We can order some take out and then get to work figuring out our new lives in the morning. "

I simply nod. I still remember everything I did before. But I feel closer to you then ever before. Maybe not quite like a parent. But definitely a sibling and lover, which doesn't bother me at all.

I lay there on the bed sprawled out. "If you feel like letting me slurp you just ask". I giggle. I look down and extend my cock, my pussy seeming to simply turn inside out. I reach down and grab it an squeeze and stroke it. "Is it me or is it a lot bigger then a normal cock?" I ask as you order. It's not way bigger but it seems thicker and spongier.

"Humm....I may take you up on that at some point, just to see what it feels like. " I respond as I get up and grab my phone. I dial the number and order some take out. More then I would normally order for two people. The changes and birthing really took a tole.

Once it's ordered, I go and collapse naked in my bed. Watching you fool around with your new cock. "I'm not really sure. " I reply. "Its weird really. Its like a cock and not at the same time. I'm wondering what else it can do. "

I pat the seat next to me. "Come here daughter. " I joke. " you know I'm going to call you that. If only because it sounds super sexy. And I did give birth to you after all. "

I scoot over and lay next to you. "Yeah, yeah. I do have a real mom still. I'm not sure what happened to me inside you. I got remade, that's for sure." I make my cock go back to being a pussy as I cuddle up next to you. "So what would you like to do?"

I lean down and give you a deep kiss on the lips. "Shut up" I say in a joking voice. "You know you want to call me mom. How hot does it sound? Besides, I feel like you and I are succubus' in crime now. So wouldn't it really get people hot and bothered if we called each other mommy and daughter in front of them?"

"I'm not in a rush to do anything." I respond, reaching over to play with your nipples. "I think we'll have a nice dinner. After that, if we have the energy, we go slurp a little. if not, then we wait until morning."

I sigh softly as you play with my nipples. "Well yes. But I don't look like you daughter. If anything we could be sisters." I look at you and grin "that's hot too you know"

I let you tease me, enjoying it as I nod and go eat when the food gets here. Of course answering the door naked will probably be a surprise for whoever delivers the food.

Back
Top Bottom