Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How I became a giant futa (Toritaynympho and skelly79)

"Oh yeah boys!!! Give me those dicks!!!" Erin moaned as the two guys she'd picked up at the bar pounded her pussy and ass. She had always been something of a slut, but these tow had very nice large cocks. Their deep icking of her holes was enough to make her moan and gasp. She was in heaven.

Erin and her lovers for the night were having sex in the alley behind the bar, having not been able to wait long enough to get back to anyone's apartment. Erin was a massive nymphomaniac, so she didn't like waiting to be fucked.

Just as she was about to have her first orgasm, something happened. The sky was suddenly lit up by flashes of light. Lightening flicked through the air as they three lovers fucked. But before any of them could get back inside, a bolt from the sky shot down. Hitting the three of them, erin blacked out.

"Oh god my head hurts so badly." Erin said when she finally awoke later. It was early dawn. She was naked n the alley and very cold. She sat up and looked around for the guys she'd been fucking, not able to remember their names. But they were no where to be found. "Fucking assholes." She complained. "they just wanted to fuck and then bolt."

Standing up, Erin noticed that something seemed different. The alleyway seemed smaller. The door near the bar looked low, like midget sized. "fucking weird." She thought to herself.

Then her head suddenly cleared, she noticed that the walls were different, her body seemed taller. "Fuck, I'm a giant!" She realized. It wasnt the walls, but her who was different. But there was more. She felt something hanging from her waist. Something big.

"Holy fuck I have a dick!!" She gasped, as she noticed the giant phallus hanging from just above her pussy. It was huge, even flaccid it was around a foot long. No balls, just a giant cock above her pussy.

The weridness was enough to freak her out. But it didn't help that she suddenly noticed the clothes the guys had been wearing lying around. Erin freaked out. She needed to go home, but her old clothes were in a torn mess on the ground. Thankfully one of the guys had been tall and wearing loose pants and shirt. Erin slipped the clothes on, the shirt not covering her tummy, and the pants coming only to her mid calf. She grabbed her purse and ran home, which was several blocks away.

She had to crawl through her apartment door, but she manged to get inside. She collapsed on the floor, grabbing her phone to call out from work.

"Shit, this better be a dream." She moaned to herself as she fell asleep from shock.

"I wonder where Erin is?" Kelly thinks to herself as she gets to work and see's Erin's desk is empty. "Must have had a late night." she says to herself. She'd gone out with Erin before, enough times that she knows Erin can be a bit of a partyer and, well... a slut. She hates to think that about her friend but she had seen her hook up with guys at bars before, sometimes more then one at a time. She was young and hot and a Kelly could be a little envious of her. She didnt think she looked bad, Kelly had long red hair, which a lot of guys liked, but other then that she was just a normal chick. No long legs, no huge tits, no hour glass figure, just normal boring Kelly.

When Erin never comes to work she asks the boss about it and he tells her that Erin called in. After work she decides to go to her apartment and see how she's doing and if she needs anything. Arriving and knocking on the door, only to find it unlocked. She gently opens it, "Erin? Are you ok?" She asks softly as she sticks her head in.

Erin woke up later that day with a massive headache. She scratched her head and tried to pick herself off of the floor. That's when she realized the horrible truth.

"This was no fucking dream." She said as she accidentally bumped her head against the ceiling. Her new size, giant new breasts, huge body and new dick were all still there. She really was a giant woman with a huge futa dick. There was simply no avoiding that fact. For starters, she would need a whole new wardrobe.

Going to her closet, she grabbed a really baggy and once long dress she had bought, but it had never fit right. Now it fit her new form like a tight glove. Closely hugging her new curves and bust. The hem only coming down to midway on her thigh. "This is going to take some getting use to." She mumbled to herself. Then she heard the vice call. It sounded like Kelly.

"Shit, she must be coming to check on me." Erin thought. She didn't know what to do. But she had to do something. So she laid in bed. Sitting up and trying to relax. The bed creaked from her new size, but didn't give way. Erin just needed to try and be normal around Kelly.

Kelly hears something in the bed room and walks back. Knocking on the door before stickin her head in. "Erin, it's Kelly. Are you decent... And alone?" She asks before just going in. Of course when she does she sees Erin laying in bed. Not that Erin can hide her new size that easily. Even sitting up her feet are sticking out off the end of the bed. Kelly looks at them, Erin's feet had always been nice. Even huge they still look soft and sexy. "Oh my god what happened to you!?" Kelly says. Gaping at Erin's huge size.

Erin thanked whatever luck she had that Kelly hadn't seen the new dick as well. Her eyes had been limited to Erin's new size. That was something the new giantess was going to have to figure out how to deal with. But she just kept calm and didn't move for the time being.

"I have no idea." She said honestly. "I was doing these two guys, and then there was lightning. Then I blacked out. I woke up this morning like this. The guys were gone. But their clothing was still there. I kind of think they became part of me. It's the only thing that makes sense. How else do you explain this." She gestured to her new form and flushed.

This new life was really going to take some getting use to.

Kelly just stands there gaping, not sure what to say. She moves a bit closer and reaches out to touch one of Erin's feet. It feels nice, just really big.

"Wow, its real alright." She says, hiding the fact she really just wanted to touch the foot. "So you think those guys are dead then, or part of you anyway. Can you, like, feel them in you or something?" She asks curiously, wondering if their minds are part of her as well or just their bodies.

"Careful, that tickles." Erin complained as Kelly touched her feet. They, like the rest of her were huge now. She would probably need a size 16 extra wide. She would have to add new shoes to the giant list of new clothing she was going to have to purchase to accommodate her new body.

"I don't really know." Erin admitted. She thought about her body for a minute and concentrated. But she felt nothing. "I think they're dead." She shrugged. "I feel nothing. But my body is too different to explain anything else. How else do you explain my height? Or massive breasts? Or ass...." She was about to mention her giant new cock, but thought it better to leave that fact out.

Kelly shrugs. "It sounds crazy but it's good an explanation as any I guess. Sucks about those guys." She reaches out and tickles her foot again. Just tickling one big toe as its big enough to do that too now. "Man. How are you gonna explain this? You are kind of going to stand out. You must be over 8 feet tall". She says. Not able to really tell how tall her friend really is with her laying down. "I could measure you and go get you sole clothes... Maybe. You might have to have stuff custom made"

"I know. They were doing such a good job too." Erin lamented as she thought about the nameless men whom her body had cannibalized in order to transform into it's new state. In the back of her mind, she began to wonder how everything had transpired. But that was too difficult to think over.

"I do't know what I'm going to do." She admitted to Kelly. "It's surely going to make going anywhere hard. Most doors are a little over six feet. I can almost guarantee I'm way bigger then that. But I don't know how much. But you're right. I'm seriously going to have to get new clothes. They're all going to have to be custom. You can measure if you'd like. But I don't have a measuring tape. "

"I can get one. I'll be back". She runs out and goes to a store down the street and buys a tailors tape measure and comes back. "Ready? You're gonna have to stand up for this. Just wrap the sheet around you". She says. Taking measurements once erin is ready.

Erin took a deep breath when Kelly ran off. She stood up and accidentally bumped her head against the ceiling. "Shit!" She moaned to herself. Carefully crouching to not hid herself again. Erin knew that if Kelly was really going to measure her, there was a good chance that she would discover the new cock that Erin had absorbed from the two guys. "How on earth am I'm going to hide this?" She wondered to herself. Grabbing the cock, she moved it around a little and discovered something. It would actually bend quite well. Even backwards. So she decided to test something. Taking her new cock, she twisted it around and began to push it into her pussy.

"Awww shit!" She moaned. Her own cock in her pussy making her legs shake. She looked down at herself and smiled. The cock completely buried in her pussy. Making it look like she just had a giant case of camel toe. That would be enough to disguise her for now.

Erin crawled over to her dresser and grabbed on old pair of massive granny panties and slipped them on. Except that on her new frame, they actually looked small and tight. Kelly arrived a moment later with the tape measure.

"I can't actually stand up, I'm too tall for the ceiling. " Erin complained. So instead she sprawled out across the floor, laying flat. "Alright, have at it." She said to Kelly.

Kelly looks up, her eyes going wide as she hadnt realized Erin would be so tall. "Um, ok. Wow." She says as Erin lays down and Kelly gets to work taking measurement, which takes a while. Kelly spending a bit more time measuring Erins feet then should be necessary, and not noticing the odd bulge between her legs. Of course having a huge cock in her huge pussy makes it hard not to be aroused, at least a little, but if that cock gets hard its gonna be uncomfortable with how its folded around.

"Ok, You are 9 feet tall. I cant believe I said that. But anyways, I have it all here. Maybe we can do this online? You're gonna need stuff custom made anyway. We can give the measurements to someone online and get everything mailed here. Unless you want to go out and find someone locally?" Kelly says, figuring she would rather keep this quiet for now.

Erin lay there patiently as Kelly carefully measured her whole body. Thankfully, the bulge from the giant cock that had been manipulated into her pussy wasn't noticeable. Or at least Kelly had taken no notice of it. That was enough to make Erin sigh a sigh of relief. She had been quite worried that her little something extra would be found out very quickly. But that crisis had been averted.

"Nine feet? Are you serious?" Erin asked incredulously. She had initially guesstimated just over eight, but the measurements had been clear. IT was obvious she was going to have to special order all of her clothing from here on in. Not even giant male basketball players were quite this large.

"I hope there's somewhere online that sells something." Erin said, sitting up and propping her back against the wall. "I can't really go out in public right now looking like I do. I have nothing that even looks somewhat decent. Can you help me order some things? I've afraid I may break my computer with my huge new hands. My fingers are massive. Not to mention my feet...."

"Well its not like you use your feet to type but sure." she says, walking to the computer and sitting down as she finds an online clothing store that will make what Erin needs. "Gonna cost a lot, this custom stuff is pricey. What do you want first, a dress or jeans or something? and probably some sneakers or something for basic shoes, plus you will need panties and bras." Kelly sighs as she scrolls through options and what not trying to cover the basics. She slips hr feet out of her shoes after a while, getting more comfortable and folding her legs in the chair.

"Yeah yeah, you try living like this." Erin cracked as Kelly began looking for clothing. She crawled over to where Kelly was siting to look at the computer screen. As the dollar amounts flashed across the screen, Erin's mouth dropped and her eyes widened.

"Holy shit that's a lot of money!" She exclaimed. "how am I going to afford this? Work sure as hell doesn't pay me enough. I'm going to have to get a second job or something." Erin was freaking out a little. She had no idea where she would get all the money she would need to afford a whole new wardrobe. But she wouldn't really be able to go out of the house much without new clothes. So she was going to have to think of something.

Keely shrugs. "You got me. I can help out this time I suppose. To get you presentable so you can go out at least." Kelly offers. Of course she has no idea what she's getting into. Or the possible danger. "I hate to say it but you could be a stripper or something. You are really hot now. Bigger then normal but curvy in all the right places". Kelly says with a grin.

As loathe as she was to the idea, Erin knew that Kelly was probably right. A strip club was one of the only places she could easily make the money she needed. What's more, her unique body would without a doubt be enough to make her appealing. Especially at more fetish based clubs.

But there was one problem.....

"I'm not sure if I can." Erin replied. Her cock could potentially become a problem. She had no idea if a strip club would even be interested in a woman of her unusual nature. "They may not like all the new me." She said. "Besides the size, there are some other changes."

Kelly tilts her head curiously. "What other changes? You look pretty much the same to me other then size?" she says, looking her over. "Is it bad or something? I mean this is all crazy, you should be going to see a doctor or something, you know that right?"

Erin knew she was going to have to tell someone at some point in time. It would be impossible to keep such a major secret to herself and never expect anyone to ever find out. So she was just going to have to take a risk and see what happened. So she took a deep breath and then pulled off her panties. With her right hand, she fished her cock out of her pussy. The feeling making her moan a little as she did.

"So...." She said, embarrassed as she held the giant dick out. "I sort of got this as well. It's one of the reasons why I think I absorbed the guys. "

Kelly's eyes go wide at seeing a huge dick attached to a woman. "Uh. Yeah. That's... Kinda not normal. Wow that's big". She says. For some reason she wonders if it would fit in her pussy. Turning her on a bit. "Yeah. I don't know what to tell you about that". She says, sitting down on the bed. "Does it.. You know... Work?"

"tell me about it." Erin grumbled. She thought about the dicks of the two guys she'd been fucking. Looking down at her dick, she wondered if her's was possibly the size of theirs combined. That might explain the abnormal hugeness of it.

Suddenly, her mind noticed something. She sensed something that made her dick begin growing quite hard. Her brain was telling her something. "Lust." it told her. She had no idea what was going on, until she looked back at Kelly and realized she was sensing her own coworker's lust. She found herself doing something she would never have otherwise done.

"Why don't you test it out?" Erin said in a hungry and erotic voice, unable to control herself. "Grab it. Stroke it a little. You know you want to."

Kelly looks up surprised. She hadn't realized she was staring at the huge cock. "What? No... I mean, I couldn't. We are friends. It would be weird". She says. Trying to think of reasons not to. But with Erin telling her too her desire just grows. Her pussy getting damp. 'Whats wrong with me?' Kelly thinks to herself.

She stares at it. Watching it getting hard. Her nipples get hard along with it when it's fully hard she can't help herself. She reaches out and grabs it with both hands. Squeezing and stroking it. Gently at first but harder and faster after a minute or so. "It's soo BIG". She moans softly, positive it can't fit in her pussy but wanting to try anyway.

Somewhere inside of herself, Erin begins to change. Despite having always been a slut in some manner, her nature had begun to change. She was sensing the lust coming from Kelly, and it made her feel powerful. Her body was having a strange reaction. She felt very much like a hunter taking it's prey.

"That's true, we are friends. " Erin admitted in a sultry tone. "But couldn't we still be that, but with some added benefits? My dick looks so very good in your hand. I bet it would look even better inside of you. So why don't you mount me?" Her body was beginning to speak for her. She wanted to impale her friend. Eager to feel a hot pussy wrapped around her cock.

Kelly isn't really listening but she does hear her. Her pussy getting wetter and swelling as her lust grows to the point that's all she cares about anymore. She nods and stands so Erin can lay down on the bed while Kelly quickly strips. Almost sighing with contentment at the feeling of being naked.

She quickly hops up. Her back facing Erin as she throws a legs over and slowly lowers herself into the foot long cock. (Or bigger?). Kelly groans as her pussy slides down it, stretching bigger then it has ever had to before. "God you feel good". She moans as she tries to bottom out, starting to hurt as she does but the pleasure is better. Once she's all the way down she sees Erin's feet and leans forward, wanting to rub them. To kiss and suck her toes if she can reach them.

As Kelly's lust grew, so did the crazy awareness that Erin had regarding her coworker's craving. She had no idea how she had become so painfully aware of the woman's desire, but it had become impossible to resist. She needed to fuck Kelly. Her whole body craved it almost as if her life itself depended on it.

"That's it dear!!!" She moaned as her giant she dick impaled the woman. "Ride my dick like its your life. " as long as her dick was, it had begun to make Kelly's tummy bulge out a little. A sudden voice in her mind said that Kelly wanted her feet. It was like her body could understand the sexual desires of others.

Eager to comply, Erin wrapped her feet around Kelly. Her new incredibly long legs reached wide as she rubbed her giant feet all over the horny woman's tummy.

Back
Top Bottom