Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm back, back in the RP groove..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chanel

Moon
Hello there! =)
My name is Jenna and I'm looking for new friends to RP with. I've been away from this website and roleplaying in general for over 3 years.. so please bear with me if I seem at little rusty.

At the moment, I am looking for a story driven RP. From what I remember, everything I'd done up to the point of my 3 year break had been one sex scene after the other, which left me incredibly bored and now I'm looking to change things up a bit. Of course, this doesn't mean that sex can't be involved what so ever, but I'm wanting more depth & drama in an RP.

So, if you have an idea, please share it with me! I'm up for doing almost anything right now, so long as it's realistic and, for the most part, modern. Please no vampires or talking animals.

I usually play only female characters, but I'm willing to double & I prefer to RP over PM's or email.. Although, threads are not entirely out of the question.

Anyway, if this interests you at all, or if you have any questions, feel free to PM me, post below, or email me at jenna.lex88@gmail.com

Thanks! =D

P.S- If you have any ideas for a long term, story driven RP, I'd love to hear them!​

Also, I've decided to add a few pairings that I enjoy, in case anyone wants a build a story around one of them. I understand that many of these seem rather sex driven.. but I'm more interested in the dark, gritty situations that could arise from the character's lifestyles & what not. =)

Me x You:

Cheerleader x New Kid
Prostitute x Drug Addict
Stripper x Drug Addict
Stripper x Client
Groupie x Rock Star
Student x Teacher
Father x Daughter
Step Father x Step Daughter
Younger Sister x Older Brother
Jack x Rose [Titanic]
Girl x Biker