Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breaking My Tsundere (need M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoHC

Super-Earth
(I'm switching things up at trying out a resistant sub role so disregard anything on my profile and just stick to what is said here)

______ and Asuna Moshino are both in high school. ______ has had feelings for Asuna ever since they were kids, but all she ever did was deny him! And to top it all off she was a complete brat to him. She called him rude names and gave him a constant attitude. Why the hell did she have to be such a brat to him all the time?! And why did her denying him only want to make hm break her more? Maybe it was because he was just some delinquent slacker that rarely showed up to school, and because she was the Class president and in charge of getting the misfits in line. Either way. He was sick of it. She was short and cute and he couldn't help but be attracted to her. One day he finally had enough of her bossing him around. So when the teacher assigns them as partners for a paper and its time to come over, he decided he was finally going to take that Tsundere and make her his whether she liked it or not. It wouldn't be violent, he wasn't a violent guy, actually he wanted to sort of fuck the frustration out. He wanted to fuck her attitude out, god he just wanted her to want HIM for a change. He wanted her to feel the pleasure of his cock and tongue until she was finally defeated. Until she finally desires HIM the way he desired her.

RULES

-vanilla-ish (This is NOT about putting the pain on her, he wants to pleasure her forcefully until she actually starts wanting him back so: no wips or chains, or abuse in anyway. Only light bondage permitted (so pretty much hand cuffs and along those lines) He likes her he doesn't want to hurt her even if she's a complete brat to him. No: bodily fluids JUST saliva, cum, and sweat.)

-additional likes: fucking with clothes on, and thigh fucking while brushing against her panties.

-I sort of want this to be a slow progression, so the first time he goes to her house, he doesn't penetrate her, maybe he molests her under her skirt and thigh fucks her. Then maybe fucks her through her clothes, And it goes further everyday he comes over to her house for the project. She allows him to keep coming over becaue she cares about grades and without a partner the project wouldnt get done, slowly she starts to enjoy what he does to her, though at school she still treats him like shit, only making him want to make her moan out at what he's doing more.

-Anime pics only please.

- This is Asuna Moshino:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk266/PinkFluffy007/Tsundere/image.jpg2_zpstmcbvoex.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom