Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kat's poor adventures [Potatolord X shamelessdesires]

Potatolord

Star
Kat was from the popular girls clique, always at the top of the foodchain. She had always had a crush on this guy called Tom. After lots of exchanges of messages, Kat was ready to send some raunchy messages to Tom. She recorded a video of herself naked and masturbating. She sent it to a number that she thought belongs to Tom, but she had clearly missed the number by one digit.

After getting a few replies, this was an utter disaster. The video had been sent to that nerd in her class that she doesn't even know what her name was. To make it worse, she is being a bitch about it and was blackmailing her with it. Finally, they agreed to meet in a shopping mall to set up a deal. The nerd said she had plans for Kat but Kat wasn't thinking too much about that. She had a reputation to uphold. She needed this to be over.

Kat was dressed in a crop top, exposing her beautifully slim tummy. The crop top was covering her 36C boobs. She was wearing a pair of long pants and some heels to make her look even taller. She was sitting down in a cafe, waiting for that stupid nerd to show up. She looked at her watch nervously " Gosh she said she will be here by 12pm, its already 12.15 pm"

Rebecca was the proverbial picked on girl at school. Even though she went from glasses to contact lenses, she still couldn't take the 'nerdiness' out of her, as if she could pull it out and throw it away. 5'5", skinny with barely enough breasts to graduate from a training bra, Rebecca was an easy target for the more agressive and popular girls to torment.

Her revenge came like manna from heaven one day when she got a 'beep' on her Iphone. Far from being popular, her calls were few so she quickly tapped it. There, on that little screen was a girl, a naked girl and she knew who it was instantly.....it was Kat, the leader of the popular girls clique.
This was better than perfect! Rebecca had wanted to payback all the miserable times she'd endured while in this miserable high school, all the fingerpointing she recieved, the sadistic nipple tweaks she suffered in the girl's high school gym shower.....
It was obvious the video wasn't meant for her but she intended to use it. She watched it countless times, got wet between her own legs while watching Kat masterbate.....

Rebecca slipped a note in Kat's locker, saying she saw a video, knew it was her and had every intention of sending it out all over the internet, providing she did what Rebecca wanted.
The nerd was a closet lesbian and plans were set in motion to blackmail Kat....the so-called princess of the populars was to be her private sex toy.....

Kat finally saw Rebecca arriving around 12.35 pm. She was already very nervous and restless, afraid that Rebecca wouldn't show up. As soon as Rebecca sat down, Kat quickly said " okay, what's the deal. Hurry up, I have no time for you to beat around the bush, I want that video back in my hands and gone as soon as possible."

Kat didn't even give Rebecca a chance to reply before she started again " Look, if its money that you want, I can pay you off. If you want me to ask everyone to stop bullying you, that's good too. Just name your price." Kat was talking with such a bitchy tone, as if she was the one with leverage against Rebecca.

Kat sat back in a princess-like bitchy attitude before crossing her legs " So, what will it be?"

Rebecca copied the girl's mannerisms and crossed her legs as well, albeit a bit more nervously. She'd never been in a position of authority before and had every intention of taking advantage of it.
"First," she said, "your'e gonna buy me a white chocolate coffee, then we will discuss things. No more little miss wallflower, Kat....I maybe a nerd, but I know a hell of a lot about computers and it would sure mess up your life if a certain video wound up on the most watched list on 'You tube', wouldn't it?"

She leaned over, trying her best to sound authoriative. "to start off, your'e going to come to my house after school tomorrow, I'll text you the address. Your'e going to wear a sexy short skirt, pretty cami top and no panties or bra underneath...."

Kat couldn't stand how bitchy Rebecca was towards her, no one had ever dared cross her in school. Now, this low life wants to be above her? Who does she think she is. Nevertheless, Kat knew what Rebecca said was right, she was good with computers and if it does end up on Youtube, that would mean the end of her life, literally.

Kat stood up and without giving a second glance to Rebecca went to the counter to order a cup of white chocolate coffee. She purposely put the cup down hard on the table, spilling some of it onto Rebecca " Oops, I'm sorry." She then bent forward and whispered into Rebecca's ears " I bet you want some of this beautiful tits don't you? I knew it, you sick perverted lesbian cunt. I'll be there tomorrow." She then stood up and walked away.

The next day, Kat waited for Rebecca to send her the address before she drove herself to the house. She couldn't be caught exiting her own house looking like a slut, so she took all the clothes that Rebecca wanted her to wear and kept it in a bag. She then changed in the car, removing her bra and panties, completely naked with only the cami top and mini skirt covering her body. She exited the car and knocked on the door " Hey bitch, I'm here."

Rebecca walked back and forth across the living room floor pacing, peering through the living room window. Finally she saw a car pull into the driveway and little miss popular coming out.
"Thank god mom and dad won't be home till tonight," she said aloud to herself. Her preperations were complete....

She already had her Iphone set on video mode when Kat knocked. "come on in," she said sweetly...."
as soon as the girl came in however, Rebecca's attitude changed. "Take off your clothes," she ordered her. "don't forget, I can smear you if you don't cooperate...."
Recording as the girl stripped, she still knew Kat would fight her every chance she got. She had to break her.
Going to her parent's bedroom, she brought out her father's belt...."do as I tell you, or else...."
To show she meant business, Rebecca swatted the girl's ass hard. "Now," she ordered..."get on all fours and follow me..."
They ended up in the garage....Rebecca's Dad had an overhead engine hoist....she made Kat stand up, tied her wrists and attached it to chains on the hoist and began to pull on it, raising the girl's arms high over her head, almost bringing her feet off the floor.
'almost forgot," she said...."I need something to keep you quiet...."
She brought over a clean rag, stuffed it in the girl's mouth then sealed it shut with duct tape.

"Your'e gonna be my fuck toy," she said, belt in hand as she slowly walked around the struggling girl. "Your'e gonna come over here whenever I call or I'll not only release that video you were stupid enough to send, but I'll send the one I just shot of you nude on all fours as well...."

Kat opened the door, not sure what to expect but this was definitely not what she had in her mind. She didn't know that Rebecca would go to this extent. Initially, she was reluctant to strip but once she heard about her video being released, she complied. Unaware of the camera, she took off her top before she pulled down her mini skirt. She covered her breasts with her arms while she used her hands to cover her pussy. She saw rebecca with the belt and she said " No, don't you dare. Don't you..."

As Kat was about to finish that sentence, she felt a hard hit on her ass and she shouted out in pain " Ahhhhh". Kat was angry as she got hit for nothing, she wasn't even given any instructions. As she was ordered, she got down on all fours. It was uncomfortable and it was hurting her knees. Nonetheless, she followed Rebecca although her speed was very slow.

They end up in the garage, and Kat stood up as asked. Her wrists were chained and soon it was raised above her head. SHe was resisting but at this point, it was already too late, no matter what she did, she couldn't escape from those bindings. She was tip-toing and all that pressure on her wrists were hurting her. Her face grimaced in discomfort as she said " Hey, let me down you bitch, it hurts. I can't do...mmmmphhhh" She struggled as Rebecca stuffed a piece of cloth into her mouth. She shook her head as the duct tape secured it in position.

She shook her head and struggled when Rebecca said she was to be her fuck toy. Kat was angry, her fface turning red as she tried to kick Rebecca but she was out of reach. " Nudes on all fours? That bitch tricked me again" Kat thought to herself angrily.

Back
Top Bottom