Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ISO F/F or F/M roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svelte

Dust
This didn't end up being as quick and to the point as I wanted it to be, sorry. I'm a twenty year old female who's been roleplaying since she was a kid. I've obviously gotten better since then, I'd like to hope, so I have a bit of experience under my belt. I'm not new to the written word or to sex, but I haven't got around to combining the two yet. Wanna help with that?

I prefer females. Hands down. I'm open to male/female roleplays, but I'm going to be picky as shit because it simply doesn't appeal to me often, especially if the other roleplayer doesn't agree with me on certain kinks. I have never tried but am open to doing a M/M roleplay in which I would be the "sub" character.

Requirements

- Don't expect me to play multiple characters if you aren't as well.
- I don't do images. You can if you want, but use your words as well.
- I love sex as much as the next person on here, but I prefer story-driven roleplays.
- Write in the range of 1-3 paragraphs, no less, and be available to post at least once a week.
- Be creative enough to co-lead the story with me. If you can't think of ideas, twists, what to do next ever, we won't be good partners.
- I roleplay in third person, past tense - for reading ease I request that you do as well.
- I roleplay over threads - PMs are great for planning, but even then I tend to get lost in them.
- PM me if interested, please say what's interesting. I won't read your request thread if you link that instead.

Things I like

While I love dark and gritty things I am also open to something relatively plotless but cute and smutty regardless.

realistic anatomy - penises are rarely 8" and DDS are more than enough booby to go around
pregnancy/preg risk - yeah so this is a major kink of mine and probably the only reason I'd do a M/F roleplay. Everything from lying about birth control to broken condoms to consensual baby making to a bit of force, from ejaculation to eviction, lactation, et cetera.
public or semi-public acts
rough sex - biting, choking, spanking, light bloodplay
threesomes - preferably fff or ffm with the attention on one of the females
casual sex
developed relationships
cheating and affairs
daddy dom/little girl relationships - or we can replace daddy with mommy and have a caring girl/girl dom/sub relationship, even better.
dom/sub dynamics - not a rigid structure, I lean towards sub/switch characters and find playing dominant characters hard
flirting and dirty talk
unreleased sexual tension finally being released
oral sex, humanoid non-humans (be it vampires, werewolves, et cetera)
light bondage - handcuffs, ties used to bind hands and feet, collars and leashes, blindfolds
girls who aren't afraid to get what they want
girls with "alternative" styles - piercings, funky hair cuts and colours, tattoos, clothing, et cetera
being a virgin or relatively inexperienced without being outright naive
romance - new relationships, old relationships, partners trying to learn to love each other again after years of marriage
emotions - happiness, lust, love, fear, anger, all of it
feminine/androgynous males - not scrawny nerdy types but not macho man types either

Things I Don't Like

There are exceptions to these, so they're not exactly rules.

rape
toiletplay
bestiality
non humanoid aliens
harem-style roleplays
incest
naive characters
alpha males
anal play in general
characters under 18, 16 at lowest
older women opposite younger men
age gaps in general, for the most part
dominant females opposite submissive men

Cravings

• MC is ~20, in college, and has finally reached a point in her life where she's accepted that she's a lesbian. Having just come out, she figures it's about time that she finally has a girlfriend. YC is just a little bit older but has been confident about her sexuality and out since she was in her teens. They meet (in class? at a store? lgbt meeting? something else) and hit it off. or maybe not? if the situation wasn't obviously gay maybe they think the other's a straight girl until one night (drunk? 3am talks? something else entirely?) they end up making out on a couch. Things advance from there. This is definitely more romance driven.
  • MC is 18ish and lived a very sheltered and conservative life. YC is just a couple years older but completely opposite - piercings, tattoos, swears, has sex. She's everything MC isn't and it entrances her. The two meet and, while at first MC is unsure about everything, she quickly realizes that YC is what she wants to be more like. Includes questioning of sexuality, a lot of firsts. I'm thinking any sex they end up having will be vanilla at first and then grow to more as YC begins incorporating the things she likes more.
  • I can seriously come up with way too many slice of life ideas, just give me a vague idea of what here appeals to you
  • He was about to be a teacher - just out of univeristy and had a job lined up. She was about to become a senior at her local high school. They met at the beginning of the summer, the week after her junior year finished, while they were on vacation to the same place. They never mentioned their ages or careers because, well, she looked like quite an adult. Things moved from subtle glances to hands on bodies throughout that week, and upon returning home she discovers that she's pregnant. When school begins, they see each other from other sides of the classroom. Eventually she has to tell him, and it becomes their little secret - just like the sex they resume having after a while of deliberating what the right thing to do in this situation was.
  • A "straight girl" gets herself involved in a threesome with her best friend and said best friend's partner (male or female), only to realize that she's not as straight as she thought she was. Definitely smut based - may be a oneshot, or could develop in to something more if we decide.
  • "It’s my first day at this new school and I’ve been lost for this whole hour and so have you. Wanna team up for the next hour?" MC and YC meet on their first day of college, and awkwardly being lost around campus becomes the start of something more.
  • MC is YC's younger sibling’s best friend and they came home from college with them for Thanksgiving and damn, puberty is a beautiful thing. MC is 19, and YC hasn't seen them since they were around 16. YC is a few years older, and sees that MC had the puberty goddesses bless them one final time. MC has always had a crush on their best friend's older sibling. They have a week before Thanksgiving break is over, will they act on their attraction to each other?
  • Seriously I love slice of life pairings and ideas in general just give me a premise that doesn't bore me and I can think of a lot of things.

Pairings/Premises
  • Vamp x human
  • Teacher x student (with a good plot)
  • Bride x maid of honor or bridesmaid
  • Celebrity (made-up) x fan or crew of some sort
  • step-siblings
  • Poly relationship
  • "slice of life" ideas in general
  • Twisted fairy tales
  • Magic world - medieval fantasy or modern fantasy?

Fandoms

Will do m/f pairings here without incorporating a preg kink, so if that seems non-canon to you I am a-ok with that. A decent plot is still required, though.

• Doctor Who - Rose/Ten, Rose/Tentoo, Eleven/River, or OCs
  • Inuyasha - Inuyasha/Kagome, OCs
  • Vampire Diaries/The Originals - Klause/Caroline, Damon/Elena, Elena/Bonnie, OCs in the universe
  • Harry Potter - Luna/OC, Pureblood/Muggleborn, OCs
  • Pokemon - OC Trainers
  • Harvest Moon/Rune Factory - pretty much every marriage candidate is an option for me, plus some more, OCs
  • Grey's Anatomy -Callie/Arizona, Arizona/OC, Callie/OO, Cristina/Owen
  • Twilight - nothing Edward/Bella/Jacob, so many characters had potential and interesting backgrounds but Bella ruined it
  • Hunger Games - OCs mostly
  • Divergent - OCs mostly as well
  • Walking Dead - As usual probably just OCs
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom