Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I like to be spanked...(Mugen game...?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fancy_Brat

Pulsar
...and bred.

At the moment, I'm looking to play out some RPs that can involve both somehow, and I'll be veeeery flexible with the pairings here. I'm mainly looking for MxF, though I'll consider futa. My character can be older or younger, with a significant age gap or no. I plan on using a human, elf, or kemonomimi of some kind, and your character(s) can be the same, anthro, monster or whatever you think would be fun.

We can go consensual or non-con, incest, train groper, demon and hunter, almost anything really. If it's a nice, naughty idea, I'll more than likely consider it. We can go with one shot stories or one that's more drawn out, and I can play in PMs, email, AIM or KIK.

I'll probably edit this post an me add some simple ideas in time, but feel free to send PMs anyway. Just have some kind of pairing and possible plot in mind, as well as some of your own kinks for me to consider in return for my own. Check the F-list in my signature for more. ;3

EDIT: Just curious if anyone knew of that NSFW character in the Mugen Fighter game, Kuromaru. If you know, this'll be easy. If you don't, you can search. Got some ideas based on what I saw recently. But yeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom