Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Emma Stone: From Star to Slave (Ryanmo97xTia)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
The head of a big movie studio was going over the numbers and Emma Stone's latest movie just bombed big. It was the the third major bomb she was in and the studio needed to recoup their losses.

The head of the studio called Emma, to his office. She was told by her agent to wear her nicest outfit. Once she was in the office, "Thank you for coming, Emma..." he said, "As you know your latest movie bombed. As you know there is a clause in your contract that says if you make three movies for us and if all of them lose a total of $100 million or greater, then you and all of your assets become the property of the studio and your talent agency. You and your assets will be sold at auction and the money will be divided equally between the company and your talent agency. Do you understand?"

Emma looked at him and she shook her head. As he spoke she shook her head and realised that he was saying.... 'a clause?' she asked, and she looked at him, this head of the studio. 'Me and all my assets? What does that mean?' she asked and then she realised. He wanted a blow job that was what it was and she smiled 'Would you like to be one of my assets?' she asked, softly

Back
Top Bottom