Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quick Start :3 Updated Cravings!!! - M/f - F/f

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
OKAY.... NOW I am officially back... hahahaha. I just got back from hiatus and am now looking for somebody to help take care of my craving :p
( More information and plots / Pairings Below )

CURRENT CRAVINGS

◘ This is my current biggest craving! It's based in a fantasy world- horses, royalty, monsters and dragons. In this world dragons used to be the fierce companions to the strongest warriors. However over the years the dragons have began to die out, only a small handful remaining. The handlers have had no luck breeding them to continue the legacy.
One day a man stumbles across a woman in the forest not far from his city. She is a little dirty but seems fairly well taken care of. She's a bit Standoffish and doesn't seem all to trusting or interested in keeping the mans company which he would have been fine letting her on her way if it wasn't for the dragon scale in her necklace, far to small to be from an adult and not dull enough to be from years ago. After some convincing he finds out that she has a young dragon as a companion and their adventure begins. This could go a lot of ways but I really would like to do a dragon plot.

◘ I have been batting around the idea of a mercenary / prey type of plot. This would be a romantic type story that still contained smut. The idea is that a merc. has been paid to find and harm or kill a woman. Upon his arrival at her assumed town he meets a woman who does not meet the description and his cold heart gets distracted by this new woman. Down the road she finds out what he was really doing in the town and keeps her secret that she was in fact his mark. When it comes time that she admits who she is he must make the decision to follow through with his job or become hunted himself.... or something along those lines...

◘ Kind of craving a super cliche plot type with other worldly beings such as angels, demons, vampires, werewolves ect. Anything from hunters, forbidden loves, modern crime lords, new bloods, ect... Have a few things in mind but willing to hear ideas.

◘ Tormented Circus - The idea that somebody joins, is sold, or given to a circus that is run by a heartless ring leader. is forced to work and exploit themselves in many ways for the thrills and entertainment of the guests. would love this one to be slightly more plot driven.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What you need to know:
I am Female & want to play Female characters
I prefer to play the younger, and more submissive character.
I RP ONLY in 3rd person
I NEVER RP as myself
I Prefer RPing through PM's over threads and don't use IM's

I am looking for.....
somebody who is wanting to do a M/f or F/f pairing
somebody is wanting to play a Dominate Character
somebody who writes 1 - 3 paragraphs on average
Preferably Plot Driven
BDSM and Taboo related Plots

(( See F-List Below ))

(* = Craving )

Pairings:
M/f - F/f
Kidnapper / Victim *
Master / Slave
Sex Worker / Client
Baby Sitter / Employer
Teenager / "Baby Sitter"
Teacher / Student
Black Mailer / Victim
Brothers Friend / Little Sister (There will be NO interaction with sibling!)
Sister's Boyfriend / Little Sister (There will be NO interaction with sibling!)
Father / Daughter (( Due to high demand I will be VERY picky about these plots ))

Craving Details:
Age Difference
Size Difference
Heavy BDSM

F-List

What I like:
(( These are kinks but not required ))

Bondage - I like Ropes, silks, rigs, zip ties, cuffs
Fluffy & Dark Romance - Exactly what they sound like
Public Play & Display - Fucking in Public, being tied ( clothing optional ) to random objects to be seen by the general public, maybe a bench in the park or a tree in the front yard, flashing
Parading - Following the Dominate around in suggestive clothing, or even having her tits propped out of her shirt while walking around town, serving Dominates friends at parties.
Breast / Nipple Play - Clamps, pegs, slapping, pinching, pulling, biting
Humiliation / Degradation - Being forced to do things such as crawl around on all fours in a short skirt
Sharing - Being shared with the Dominates friends or Co-workers
Toys - Vibrators, dildos, butt plugs, fucking machines
Consensual & Non-Con - Everything from Relationships to Rape.
Marking - Branding, Tattoos, Collars, piercings, ect.

What I DON'T like:
( if ignored I will end RP )
Bodily Fluids - Spit, Vomit, Scat, Piss ( Blood is okay )
Amputations - Body parts belong on the body!!!
Animals - Fido is an awesome dog, but does not belong in the bedroom
Instant Hook-ups
Plastic Surgery - Breast implants, Nose Jobs, Lip Injections....
Latex - Not into wearing latex suits or masks/hoods

RE: Kinky Adventures - m/f - f/f - sub f seeking

Hello I'm new and love foreplay do you have kik, if so kik marcswag18 (the lamest name)

RE: Current Craving - m/f - f/f - sub f seeking

i like both ideas can i have more details? I actually have a small idea for a savior type of rp but with a twist. pm me please

Got this super cool new keyboard so now i can respond better and faster than ever when I'm using my phone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom