Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

!!!THE BUNKER: Sex & Fetish Club!!! (Interest Thread)

xMILENKOx

Supernova
WELCOME TO:
ClubBanner.jpg

INTEREST THREAD!

!!!STAFF NEEDED!!!

This thread is the Out of Character thread for The Bunker to save any new people the time of haveing to go to the roleplay thread. Feel free to discuss possibly characters and situations here and also bump this thread to help keep The Bunker visible!

This roleplay is in need of more players and I hope this interest thread will attract more people to The Bunker to save any new people the time of having to go to the thread! :twisted:

Below I have added the contents of the introduction post of The Bunker to save any new people the time of haveing to go to the thread:

The Bunker said:
PLOT: The Bunker is a fictional underground Sex & Fetish Club in a old Nazi bunker in downtown Berlin, Germany. This is a open group Role Play for all to enjoy. Just introduce your character and enjoy this club setting and those who inhabit it. This was a popular Role Play on Darker Role Play, so hopefully its popularity will continue here on Blue Moon! All who enter are Clients of the club and free to enjoy the Club how ever they want. But please be aware this is a HUMAN ONLY ROLEPLAY! I dont want any non-human characters as I wish to keep this as realistic as possible. Thank you.

THE CLUB: Here at the Bunker we have the following Facilitys:
:arrow: Bar.
:arrow: Dance Floor/Seating areas.
:arrow: DJ Booth.
:arrow: Fully Fitted His and Her Communal Bathrooms.
:arrow: Private rooms lay downstairs beneath the communal areas for any private fun and fully fitted and filled with everything to forfill all your dark desires!

!!!SEE THE BELOW MAP FOR A IDEA OF THE LAYOUT!!!

FLOOR PLAN (MAP)
floorplan2.jpg

STAFF:
Owner: xMILENKOx as Viktor Rommel.
SigBanner.jpg

Manager:
DJ:
Head of Bar:
Bar Staff: sweet_angel as Nadja.
Bar Staff:
Bar Staff:
Bar Staff:

Any other Jobs you think would be relevent to the Role Play and want to take up please PM me with what you want!

!!!THANK YOU & ENJOY!!!

Re: !!!THE BUNKER: Sex & Fetish Club!!! (OOC Thread)

i will join for a staff spot.
head of security? dj? bartender? what do u need?

RE: !!!THE BUNKER: Sex & Fetish Club!!! (OOC Thread)

Hey there. :)
I would be interested in playing the Dj, does that sound all right?

RE: !!!THE BUNKER: Sex & Fetish Club!!! (OOC Thread)

Jason said:
Hey there. :)
I would be interested in playing the Dj, does that sound all right?

Sure why not! :D

Back
Top Bottom