Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for FxF or futa - new idea in each post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyxia

Moon
Hi all!

Basically this first post is just my placeholder, it has my ever unchanging rules that are true of any RP that I start, and I might update it to include some general kinks at a later date, but all of my actual ideas will be contained in the subsequent posts.

If a plot is in red then I am not looking for any more of that, otherwise assume that all of my requests are still active.

Where images are involved just assume that they are NSFW, I do not and will not accept any form of responsibility for you opening something and getting a spanking from your boss or the IT department who were monitoring your internet usage at work.

So... my rules...

I'll keep it light so that I don't come across as grouchy or demanding, but please, only contact me if you can actually do what I ask for, m'kay? It's so that we both enjoy the RP.

Write with good grammar, spelling and detail, more than a paragraph per post and we'll get along just fine.

I only use thread or PM's, with a bit of a preference for thread, and won't use any type of IM or email.

I absolutely HATE it when people try to flirt with me OOC, or if they ask me to reply faster, directly or subtly.

RE: Looking for FxF or futa - new idea in second post.

Because my mind is full of all sorts of dirty things rather than what I’m supposed to be doing when I’m at work, I spent the last few days wondering what It’d be like to be in a relationship where one of the partners was in bondage on a permanent basis.

In the end I decided that it would not be fun since there would be a constant feeling of being owned, not something I enjoy. But then I had a prompted epiphany!

One of my co-workers has broken one of her arms, and came in with it in a cast, complaining that she can’t move it for a month. We’ve already established that I have a perverted mind, so naturally I wondered whether she needed help washing or getting dressed, and BOOM – an RP idea was born!

Plot:

The mother of a 15-20 year old girl had an accident a few days ago, and broke both of her arms. It doesn’t hurt anymore, but since they’re in casts she can’t really move them at all, and needs help looking after herself. She also has a certain secret to keep and so hiring outside help is not an option, but luckily her daughter who already knows all about it is willing to take on the responsibility. How will they cope with things like the daughter having to help her mother dress, having to give her baths and more?

As for the secret that the mother has, I thought it would be fun if she was a rather well-endowed futa. I’m happy to play either role.

(p.s. this one will be a bit more story-focused, as I want a slow build up)

RE: Looking for FxF or futa - new idea in second post.

Would also like to do an RP based on this image.

I edited it myself to remove the gross bit anal gaping bit and make her pussy a bit more of a realistic shape, quite proud of that actually since it's the first time I've ever done anything like that. Original looked like this.

I'm sure it seems easy and trivial (and it probably is if you know what you're doing) but meh!

So yeah... this one doesn't really need explaining, size difference smut based RP!

Here are some pictures for inspiration though. Enjoy!

one
two
three
four

Basically I have a craving for playing as, or with, some description of monster girl.

You can play one, I can play one, or we can both play one each, it doesn’t really matter to me, I’d enjoy all of those. What I am interested in though is either an FxF, FxFuta or FutaxFuta roleplay – as I’ve done a lot of MxF lately and have grown a little bored of it.

Roleplays can be based off any of these pictures, or alternatively feel free to suggest your own. BUT NO VAMPIRES OR WEREWOLVES.

one - two - three

four - five - six

seven - eight - nine

ten - eleven - twelve

thirteen - fourteenfifteen

sixteen - seventeen - eighteen

I also have one plot that I'm craving that sort of fits with this...

Your bodies are ours - Two humans (we play one each) head into a haunted house, and are possessed by two ghosts (again, one each - see pic 17 for the general type of ghost I mean). The humans can feel everything their bodies are doing, their senses all work still, they can talk, and they can think, but it is the ghosts who actually control their bodies' movements. Might be fun to combine with incest or orientation play.

Just a new picture plot for tonight, I had a go at editing the text in the picture again since I was a bit bored, so this one should be self explanatory too!

picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom