Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female Seeking Male- Slice of Life/Romance RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessandra

Meteorite
Hello all!

I am brand-spankin' (don't get any ideas :p) new to this site. My introduction somewhat mirrors this post. I've been RPing for several years- on forums, on 3D sites, chatroom, etc. but I have recently found a drought of sites where I could find a suitable RP partner when I would like one. That being said, I had a great one recently and he and I sadly lost contact on the last site we were on (so be gentle with my heart!)

I love Slice of Life RPs, I have a few little prompts, but nothing too sophisticated. As long as it's realistic, I am for it. I really love when my character and my partner's character can build a relationship and watch each other's characters develop, also- as cheesy as it sounds- watch them fall in love. I love the build-up before the "other stuff" (don't worry, I like that "stuff," too :rolleyes:) but I am looking forward to meeting some new partners and making some create content.

I can post at least once a day, usually more, especially if you get my attention.

may I join you?

I'm trying to get better and I need a new romance role-play. what are you're line preferences ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom